Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,319 members, 7,815,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ (28596 Views)

Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by winkmart: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2017
Media personality, Tolu Oniru-Demuren popularly known as Toolz shared some photos of an event she attended in London with her husband Captain Tunde Demuren.

But trust a troll to hop in the comment section and go after her for not having a child yet.

‘Madam @toolzo toolz toolz …The yoruba in us is expecting your first o though we b oyinbo n we get 7 degree sorry 8 but d yoruba in us is praying o’

Toolz immediately gave it back to him, though, telling him to leave her womb alone.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/04/please-leave-me-and-my-womb-alone-toolz.html

1 Like

Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by winkmart: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by SexyNairalander: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2017
booked
Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by villareal15(m): 8:56am On Apr 22, 2017
Smh
Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by pyyxxaro: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Which one be Toooools again

Where her Mechanic Workshop de self undecided

Female Mechanics don de many for 9ja small small, hp she nor go spoil pple motor embarassed

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by BlackDBagba: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by spartan117(m): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2017
I came here to spot d haters cool

Here is one of them cool
pyyxxaro:
Which one be Toooools again
Where her Mechanic Workshop de self undecided

Female Mechanics don de many for 9ja small small, hp she nor go spoil pple motor embarassed

villareal15:
Smh
Here is another cool

kennygee:
Lol.

Wedding that she used to disturb the whole social media?

Why won't the womb watchers disturb her?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Na wa ooo grin grin
Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lol.

Wedding that she used to disturb the whole social media?

Why won't the womb watchers disturb her?

52 Likes

Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by Goldenheart(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
grin...

People be waiting for u to screw up.....monitoring spirits

grin
Mean while.

1 Like

Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
E pain am!
Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by Lanretoye(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
some people cant just mind their own business...

6 Likes

Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by MedicalSamwise(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by helinues: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tools abi spanner?
Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
ok ma
Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by luscioustrish(f): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hmm..drink water and mind your business today.

1 Like

Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by YOUNGKAHUNA: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nigeria my Nigeria, if u never marry, the question will be "when u go marry, go marry u don dey turn gwegs" you do marry the next question na "when u go get belle", as if na dem go take care of the baby for someone.

16 Likes

Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by Finestbae1(f): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Pele Toolz. May God save us from all these monitoring spirits!

3 Likes

Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by Kobicove(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Busy body!

1 Like

Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by mosmartini(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Laff wan kill me die (LWKMD) at the phrase '' Womb Watchers"
Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
She decides when to take in....
Nigerians and over sabi
Not everyone wants kids immediately after marriage

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by superfelix: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
cheesy
Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by valena23(f): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
People need to learn how to mind their business. She may have difficulties conceiving or maybe herself and her husband are not ready for children. Nobody's business but theirs.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by SweetJoystick(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Smh
Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by Doctorfitz: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Now it's ur womb? When you no let their eyes rest for internet nko? ...let me catch u first...

Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by XIIX: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Stop making noise and born u cow

1 Share

Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by DozieInc(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
YOUNGKAHUNA:
Nigeria my Nigeria, if u never marry, the question will be "when u go marry, go marry u don dey turn gwegs" you do marry the next question na "when u go get belle", as if na dem go take care of the baby for someone.
So true cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by Tynasparks(f): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
I love that gown

1 Like

Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by doyinbaby(f): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
They should leave tools and her marriage alone.....
Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Maybe its her decision to not give birth for now so that she won't lose her shape, well we all know what pregnancy does to fat women, they get more fatter and ugly.

Shed some weight today.
#TeamSlimWomenForever.

1 Like

Re: Toolz: ‘Please Leave Me And My Womb Alone’ by fatymore(f): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
After Marriage..thr next thing is children.. I pray God answers her prayers. And to all pregnant women.. Safe delivery....
Adieu Yekini Amina

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leo Dasilva With Obasanjo Carrying A Baby (Photo) / Jide Kosoko's Tribute To His Wife, Henrietta Kosoko / Little Boy Wins 44.8m On Bet9ja - See His Betslip Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.