Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location (17589 Views)

Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others / Unlock Your 4g Spectranet, Swift And Mtn 4glte / How To Know If Your 4G LTE Phone Supports Any Of The Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by okonja(m): 8:28am On Apr 23, 2017
u21day:

its pathetic. very very slow see mine below this morning

You have probably reached the threshold for today and had mistakenly restart your device, if not, restart your device now and see if there would be any difference
Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by akereconfi: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2017
I use Glo 4G

Attached herewith : Ping Test and Data Usage

I think GLO network should be the best base on their data price and speed.

My area isn't a 4G strong area. If i move close to mile 1 axis, I'll get double that figure

4 Likes

Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by BigBrother9ja: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2017
Jodforex:
Smile 4G on my Tecno PhonePad 3@ the office , Artillery, PHC
This is very woeful cry
It should be called 1G instead

2 Likes

Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by JandyJ(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2017
ibietela2:

You don't have to tell me, i know. I don't think we have 3G sef
And U Are Still Proud To Be A Nigerian Abi?
Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2017
Second test of the day after network stables at my location in Abuja ,mtn network jiayu s3 is the phone

1 Like

Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2017
Here are my speedtest results for Ntel and Glo. ntel is the 2nd Pic, Glo 4G.

1 Share

Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by ibietela2(m): 8:41am On Apr 23, 2017
JandyJ:

And U Are Still Proud To Be A Nigerian Abi?

Where else do i go?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by slimderek(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2017
Theflint1:
Glo shocked shocked shocked shocked My hatest network for this life. Which side for Benin you dey stay? Etisalat too cost and mtn no fast reach. Which plan you dey and like how long e dey last?
Gra
8k Plan for 48Gb

1 Like

Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by nkemma54(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2017
Ok, i was thinking of giving ntel a try, but Ntel is pathetic
Glo seems good in GRA, Benin.
Mtn looks great in phc.

All the above are 4G results from the above NL posts
Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by virus05(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2017
Mtn 3g uniport

Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 23, 2017
Spectranet LTE. Abuja. Innjoo Fire

Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by dustmalik: 8:55am On Apr 23, 2017
akereconfi:
I use Glo 4G

Attached herewith : Ping Test and Data Usage

I think GLO network should be the best base on their data price and speed.

My area isn't a 4G strong area. If i move close to mile 1 axis, I'll get double that figure
Which Samsung model is this?
Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by olurotimi1: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2017
virus05:
Mtn 3g uniport
That's why people fail English. Simple upload 4G you upload 3G. Simple instructions you can't follow.
Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by OmichaelO: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2017
GLO 4G YABA LAGOS
That's 5MB which translates to about 40Mbps

Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by teelaw4life(m): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2017
This was around last year at ajao estate. I made so many screenshots back then with speed as high as 50Mbps deleted all except this one yesterday. Now the 4g speed is quite shitty here tho.

And in the second picture is the speed from this morning's test.

Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by akereconfi: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2017
dustmalik:

Which Samsung model is this?

S7 edge
Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by yeezyquan(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2017
Speed test of a friend in us grin grin

1 Like

Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by dustmalik: 9:10am On Apr 23, 2017
akereconfi:

S7 edge
Alright. But which of the variants of S7 edge? You'll find this in the 'About Phone' section of 'Settings'
Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by gbadaniyi(m): 9:11am On Apr 23, 2017
pleasureosondu:
Mehn, me I just waste money buy infinix zero 4 with the hope say glo go allow me use their 4g network. My people, if I put am for 4g, my network bar go just disappear like spirit.
*Ekosodi
#Unib*en
that phone support glo 4G
Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by gbadaniyi(m): 9:13am On Apr 23, 2017
That is screen shot of glo with alcatel pop4 plus

Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by dustmalik: 9:16am On Apr 23, 2017
yeezyquan:
Speed test of a friend in us grin grin
This is not possible on 4G LTE, or any wireless or WiFi connection. Your friend is using a Wired connection.

4 Likes

Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by Umunri: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2017
Check out my @Speedtest result! How fast is your internet? http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/2813417288

mtn 4g Festac Lagos.
Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by akereconfi: 9:18am On Apr 23, 2017
dustmalik:

Alright. But which of the variants of S7 edge? You'll find this in the 'About Phone' section of 'Settings'

There are lots of things there. Be specific biko
Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 23, 2017
nkemma54:
Every data provider seems to be spreading hype about their 4G coverage. It has come to my understanding that most of their claims are fabricated lies to have the masses purchase their services.
The only genuine service seems to be ntel (showcasing their amazing 4G coverage map), and the popular old-timers of 4G (spectranet, swift 4G).
If you have a device, in Nigeria of course, that accesses the 4G network by your data provider, please share a photo, preferably of a Speedtest result, and post with your location.

4G users, make una show!! Help fellow Nigerians in choosing an actual working 4G network provider.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3748894_3631150img20160422wa0008jpegfbc1e8db64773b2572aad8c7df560222_jpegd70f68c3fa4616e07b2cd18137a830e4

Image credit: Stanley08 on Ntel 4G

If I hear u call ntel the only true 4g network. That network provider is a scam, that picture is from early days back in early 2016. The same ntel that I have dumped their stupid network since November last year because of unbearable speed even before they started this their threshold nonsense. People that are using Ntel are lamenting, go to their thread on nairaland and see for urself.

For me the best 4g in Nigeria in terms of speed and latency is MTN. Ever since I switched to MTN it has been very rosy for me.

1 Like

Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by pleasureosondu(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2017
gbadaniyi:
that phone support glo 4G
True talk bro but it seems my area is not 4g enabled. @times sef,na EDGE e go dey for hours. If I tell u say I no vex eh, na lie I talk. Truth is, these network operator are liars.
*Ekosodi
#Uniben
Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by yeezyquan(m): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2017
dustmalik:

This is not possible on 4G LTE, or any wireless or WiFi connection. Your friend is using a Wired connection.
Lol ,yes he is wink
Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2017
4llerbuntu:

Loooool.

I see. Tecno style marketing grin grin grin

Una Don see where dem dey hide Belle, come hide the result?

Gbèsè lo má end eh

Dunno why they are chickens.let them come and defend their employer, instead they are engaging in dodgy marketing gimmicks.
Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by Fiyin007: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2017
Spectranet 4G,Orile Lagos

1 Like

Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by nkemma54(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2017
greenhulk:

If I hear u call ntel the only true 4g network. That network provider is a scam, that picture is from early days back in early 2016. The same ntel that I have dumped their stupid network since November last year because of unbearable speed even before they started this their threshold nonsense. People that are using Ntel are lamenting, go to their thread on nairaland and see for urself.

For me the best 4g in Nigeria in terms of speed and latency is MTN. Ever since I switched to MTN it has been very rosy for me.

Pls modify your comment and add your location. That is more helping so others can choose mtn there
Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2017
nkemma54:

Pls modify your comment and add your location. That is more helping so others can choose mtn there

Location is Obawole near Iju Ishaga Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by dustmalik: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2017
akereconfi:

There are lots of things there. Be specific biko
Okay. It should be something like this, SM-G935F
Re: Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location by mummyson26(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2017
okonja:
When the going was good with NTEL as at 2016, I unofficially marketed them like craze right here in Abuja, NOW that the network is sh.it, I am not gonna be tired in letting people know.
Hahah kilode? no wonder ntel have to throttle their network

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones / Mobile Phone: Things You Must Remember Always / Android Application That Will Change Your Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.