Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Tell me Your experience With FBN insurance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tell me Your experience With FBN insurance (1904 Views)

Fbn Insurance / FBN INSURANCE Is Refusing To Pay Me My Money / FBN INSURANCE - FLEXI SAVE, A TARGET SAVINGS POLICY THAT SUPPORTS YOUR FINANCIAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell me Your experience With FBN insurance by Nairaland1stson(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Good day guys. So, I started my FBN insurance Plan last year, April 2018 precisely. I signed up through one of their agents at First bank I applied for a 5year duration plan which 5000 naira was to be deducted from my account at the end of each month starting from April 2018. The last payment(5k) was deducted on January 2019. I approximately saved for about 10 months only. I Stopped making use of the account because I had other bank accounts. Traveled out of town for some months but I am back. This morning I decided to visit the First Bank branch where I signed up for the FBN insurance and terminate it since I was no longer making payment. On getting to the bank I was directed to another first bank branch. There, i meet the FBN insurance Manager. I told him in plain language that I wanted to terminate the plan and probably get a refund as well. He said to me that it was not possible to terminate the plan because I agreed to a 5year duration and I have made payment for less than a year, saying that it was an insurance policy. He also said that I will have to save up to three years and above before I can request for a termination. He said if he commenced with the termination that my money will float and I won't get a refund. Does it really work that way ? Or they don't want to refund my money

Share your experiences on the comment section.
Re: Tell me Your experience With FBN insurance by Tovino: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2021
Hi, l called the insurance office in First bank because l want to terminate mine. He told me that l have to wait till the end of 1 year, because it is a one year insurance.

But l will still go to the bank to speak to them because l need to use the money for something important.
Re: Tell me Your experience With FBN insurance by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Why do you guys always start what you can't finish?
Breach of contract is one thing i hate so much.

(1) (Reply)

WIN WIN TEX Company Has Commenced Operation At The Ondo-liyin Industrial Hub, Or / Free New Currency Guys / Which Business Can I Start With N2m To Make 10k Atleast Daily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.