Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Yes You Can Stop That Dirty Habit Smoking. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yes You Can Stop That Dirty Habit Smoking. (1102 Views)

YOU CAN STOP THAT ADDICTION NOW / Help, He Lack Self Confident And Also Shy Away. How Can He Stop That. / Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes You Can Stop That Dirty Habit Smoking. by Vindy: 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2010
I read alot of posts here sayn hw diffcult it is to stop smoking, bt let me tell you guys you can stop smokn.
I smokd for 14 yrs, i'm 33 i startd smokn when i'm 19 by Nov 2009 i told myslf i most kick this dirty habit b4 i get married, and i stoppd.
This is 2010 i'm still on cos, i use to buy cigarattes in packs and finish it that same day especially when i go out hankingout or clubing with
friends.
If you rly want to quit start reading about the bad things smoking can do to you and you will be amazed. Sometimes the urge still comes
but i want to leave a clean life its a vry dirty habit, not to talk about the health complicatns. Pray for me.
Re: Yes You Can Stop That Dirty Habit Smoking. by Everfrank(m): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2010
Bros my prayers are with u.

(1) (Reply)

???????????????????????? / Please How Do You Post Video On Nairaland / Truths Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.