Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Help, He Lack Self Confident And Also Shy Away. How Can He Stop That. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help, He Lack Self Confident And Also Shy Away. How Can He Stop That. (1061 Views)

How To Stop That Snoring Habit / YOU CAN STOP THAT ADDICTION NOW / Pls Advice: Should He Stop Schooling For Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, He Lack Self Confident And Also Shy Away. How Can He Stop That. by ilo04(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
sorry for my grammatical error.there is brother of mine that came to me and explain that since he has gain admission into high institutions in Nigeria that he has feeling low self esteem and lack confident in himself and also very shy.
This has been affecting him a lotthat he always everyday sort into taking some drugs to curb his shyness away.
He his 25yrs old's pls how can he stop doing that.
Those drugs taking affecting him alot.

His
Re: Help, He Lack Self Confident And Also Shy Away. How Can He Stop That. by Peachess(f): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Taking drugs will not do him any good, it'll only create more problem for himself. Have you ever asked him why he is shy? Is he not comfortable with his physical appearance? Is he naturally shy? We can't just give advise when we don't know what makes him feel low.
Re: Help, He Lack Self Confident And Also Shy Away. How Can He Stop That. by Akposb(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
He should confront his worries and read books that builds self-esteem. Also physical exercises does its bit.
Re: Help, He Lack Self Confident And Also Shy Away. How Can He Stop That. by tunnyl(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Well if you yield to my advice . learn the big draw and your life will never remain the same. From attractiveness to self confidence, high self esteem. In fact that your friend go change within a week of practise. I can't tell story. Just watch dis video and holla back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfvRvR9clrI
Re: Help, He Lack Self Confident And Also Shy Away. How Can He Stop That. by ilo04(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Peachess:
Taking drugs will not do him any good, it'll only create more problem for himself. Have you ever asked him why he is shy? Is he not comfortable with his physical appearance? Is he naturally shy? We can't just give advise when we don't know what makes him feel low.
thanks
when I ask him he told me dat is own nature and he also told me sometime he use to fear alot
Re: Help, He Lack Self Confident And Also Shy Away. How Can He Stop That. by ilo04(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Akposb:
He should confront his worries and read books that builds self-esteem. Also physical exercises does its bit.
thanks
Re: Help, He Lack Self Confident And Also Shy Away. How Can He Stop That. by ilo04(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
tunnyl:
Well if you yield to my advice . learn the big draw and your life will never remain the same. From attractiveness to self confidence, high self esteem. In fact that your friend go change within a week of practise. I can't tell story. Just watch dis video and holla back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfvRvR9clrI
thanks alot
Re: Help, He Lack Self Confident And Also Shy Away. How Can He Stop That. by Peachess(f): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
ilo04:

thanks
when I ask him he told me dat is own nature and he also told me sometime he use to fear alot
Well then he just have to face his fears...
Re: Help, He Lack Self Confident And Also Shy Away. How Can He Stop That. by tunnyl(m): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
ilo04:

thanks alot
You are welcome. Please I cannot over emphasis the benefit of the content of that video. I have made thorough research about it and I have used it myself....please please please do it. And if you have any question just pm me. Its 100 percent

(1) (Reply)

Omg ! More Details Emerge About The Ikorodu Girl That Vomited Blood / Born In November, Drop Your Date Of Birth / Fmr President Olusegun Tweeted About Olamide And Don Jazzy Headies Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.