Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

OKUJA Part 5 +funny Memmes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / OKUJA Part 5 +funny Memmes (742 Views)

5 Funny Ways To Get Endorsement Deals In Nigeria / Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh This Weekend- Daybydaylifelessons / 5 Funny Moments Couples Can Relate With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OKUJA Part 5 +funny Memmes by bingbagbo(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Okuja picked his wife's mirror, took tissue (T-ROLL) and headed for the toilet.
This prompted his wife Tuna who asked, "and where are you going with T-Roll and a mirror?"
'I am going to the toilet to shitz'

"You are going to shitz with a mirror?" Tuna asked

'Yes, i want to see how my face looks like when i come'

'eiii, slow madness! how are you going to come in the toilet?" Tuna asked angrily

"Yes, i come in the front with you and come in the back at the toilet" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tuna fainted grin grin grin grin

Re: OKUJA Part 5 +funny Memmes by bingbagbo(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2017
few minutes later, Tuna was revived
she farted thrice and fainted again grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Security Officer Pictured With Wooden Gun Gun At UNILAG / See New Comedy Skit By 14yr Old Boy Gonna Keep You Laughing All DAY "DADDY WHY" / Watch Out Another New Funny Dancing Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.