Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

People Who Mock God And Died - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Who Mock God And Died (5624 Views)

South Africans Mock Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Over Joystick Erectile Miracle / COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Mock God And Died by otemanuduno: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Westmorland:

Pics of the accident scene plus hospital and my progress since then
Congrats. It's not your time to die. I've escaped series of accidents too while I was still in the faith. And now that I'm out of faith, I'm still escaping series of accidents. Why? Because my mission on earth is not complete yet. When your mission isn't complete on earth, you won't die except if you end it yourself.

1 Like

Re: People Who Mock God And Died by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
otemanuduno:
Congrats. It's not your time to die. I've escaped series of accidents too while I was still in the faith. And now that I'm out of faith, I'm still escaping series of accidents. Why? Because my mission on earth is not complete yet. When your mission isn't complete on earth, you won't die except if you end it yourself.

No point trying to force a horse to drink water at d stream. While @ d hospital, I died & came back to life. Even if u are an atheist, DAT experience will convince u there is God.
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
frank317:

Accident scene and healing progress is not a video proof yahweh healed u. The hospital scene is just a proof of doctor's effort.

I had an accident in 2013 that got my ankle broken. I mean, my feet went off my leg. Today, I can walk perfectly, thanks to the good doctors at national hospital Abuja. So was yahweh sleeping when the accident that put u in pains for months occur?

No point trying to force a horse to drink water at d stream. While @ d hospital, I died & came back to life. Even if u are an atheist, DAT experience will convince u there is God. I
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by otemanuduno: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Westmorland:

No point trying to force a horse to drink water at d stream. While @ d hospital, I died & came back to life. Even if u are an atheist, DAT experience will convince u there is God.
it was even my own first death and return to Earth that made me know that all these god(Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Mazda, etc) are not the Almighty God, but rather, they are the creation of God ALMIGHTY whom I call God the Universe. I am never an atheist. I maintain, nobody dies before his or her time to die except by suicide, or else such person will return to life or get immediate reincarnation.
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
otemanuduno:
it was even my own first death and return to Earth that made me know that all these god(Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Mazda, etc) are not the Almighty God, but rather, they are the creation of God ALMIGHTY whom I call God the Universe. I am never an atheist. I maintain, nobody dies before his or her time to die except by suicide, or else such person will return to life or get immediate reincarnation.

I for realise since say you be eckankar
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by otemanuduno: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Westmorland:

I for realise since say you be eckankar
Now you've lied again. I don't even know what Eckankar is all about. BTW, I just saw your post that you died for 24 hours and you were unconscious? That's not death, that's called fainting. You fainted and returned to consciousness.
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
otemanuduno:
Now you've lied again. I don't even know what Eckankar is all about. BTW, I just saw your post that you died for 24 hours and you were unconscious? That's not death, that's called fainting. You fainted and returned to consciousness.
No be unconsciousness I dey talk abt. When I passed out from d scene of d accdnt, I have no recollection of events. I'm talking abt a week after surgery when I was awake still on oxygen & beginning to undergo intense home care by doctor, nurse and physiotherapist.
It felt like I fell asleep. Believe me I saw wat it means to die and face judgement.
Always forgive, don't, always pay ur debt whether borrowing intentionally or due to lack of change, avoid all form of sin generraly. Always pray for forgiveness.
Forget all dis one wey u dey talk, if u experience it urself, nobody go tell u. Only u go take ur mouth talk.
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by otemanuduno: 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Westmorland:

No be unconsciousness I dey talk abt. When I passed out from d scene of d accdnt, I have no recollection of events. I'm talking abt a week after surgery when I was awake still on oxygen & beginning to undergo intense home care by doctor, nurse and physiotherapist.
It felt like I fell asleep. Believe me I saw wat it means to die and face judgement.
Always forgive, don't, always pay ur debt whether borrowing intentionally or due to lack of change, avoid all form of sin generraly. Always pray for forgiveness.
Forget all dis one wey u dey talk, if u experience it urself, nobody go tell u. Only u go take ur mouth talk.
Do you know that your afterlife depends on your thoughts while you are on earth? That's why 1000 people who saw afterlife would see 1000 different kind of afterlife because of what they believe on when they die. It's dangerous to believe that you are at the mercy of a god.
You think you are being judged because you don't often forgive yourself when you make mistakes. It's the same thing those who are demented experience.
Do you know Gbenga Adeboye? When he died do you know what he experienced before returning to Earth? He experienced an afterlife full of comedy because he was a comedian while he was alive. When I died, do you know what I saw? An atmosphere of peace that no word can qualify. I met the founder of the christian faith, Eusebius. We communicated telepathically. He wanted me to stop exposing his falsehood. But I have decided not to listen to him, because it's selfishness on his part to enslave people on earth through fear while himself is in an afterlife of peace.

The afterlifes are peaceful. The gods are not as we think they are. I have died several times after that first experience and I can conclude that there are peaceful lives after death.

1 Like

Re: People Who Mock God And Died by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
This is getting interesting. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

♦️♦⚫⚫⚫⚫ Receive Jesus In Your Heart Today / Stop The Persecution Of The Pope! / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.