Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

People Who Mock God And Died - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Who Mock God And Died (5620 Views)

South Africans Mock Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Over Joystick Erectile Miracle / COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Mock God And Died by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
randomperson:
People who served god and died... Bimbo Odukoya, Myles Munroe, the people who died when those churches collapsed last year, the Christians killed by boko haram terrorists

Should I continue
Mumu of the highest order. I pray u don't die like one those the op mentioned. God saved me from a bike accident where I was unconscious for almost 24 hours.
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by hahn(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

yep, I said so in my profile cheesy

Oh, okay

Seun actually tackled up to 10 of those ridiculous stories though. That is the thread I am looking for
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by randomperson: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Westmorland:

Mumu of the highest order. I pray u don't die like one those the op mentioned. God saved me from a bike accident where I was unconscious for almost 24 hours.
Who asked you for story now?.... God saved u but couldn't or didn't want to save the victims of boko haram attacks

1 Like

Re: People Who Mock God And Died by frank317: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Westmorland:

Video or God saving u or...
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by CatfishBilly: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
Make una free felixomor lightanddarkness, obinna58 and frank317, abeg. He's a "colleague" grin grin grin
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by felixomor: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Make una free felixomor lightanddarkness, obinna58 and frank317, abeg. He's a "colleague" grin grin grin

Free who?
LMAO grin

Re: People Who Mock God And Died by frank317: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Chairman, flexiomor can never in his wildest dreams be a doctor. Calling himself a medical doctor is a lie from the pit of Yahweh's​ hell. If flexi is a doctor then I am an astronaut.
Only his reasoning and argument gaan. I have never in my life seen such shallownesss.

Tell me his is a true Christian but don't tell me he is a doctor... I rather believe the moon is blue.

4 Likes

Re: People Who Mock God And Died by felixomor: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
frank317:

Chairman, flexiomor can never in his wildest dreams be a doctor. Calling himself a medical doctor is a lie from the pit of Yahweh's​ hell. If flexi is a doctor then I am an astronaut.
Only his reasoning and argument gaan. I have never in my life seen such shallownesss.

Tell me his is a true Christian but don't tell me he is a doctor... I rather believe the moon is blue.

Spell my moniker well na
LMAO grin
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by frank317: 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
felixomor:

Spell my moniker well na
LMAO grin

Ur identity actually matters to u...We are definitely making progress
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by felixomor: 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
frank317:

Ur identity actually matters to u...We are definitely making progress

Actually, its ur coherence i am concerned with.
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by frank317: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
felixomor:

Actually, its ur coherence i am concerned with.

Lol @ my coherence. Of all people, Felixomor is bothered about my coherence.... Wonders shall never end. So do u want to pray for me or operate on me... Doctor
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by felixomor: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
frank317:

Lol @ my coherence. Of all people, Felixomor is bothered about my coherence.... Wonders shall never end. So do u want to pray for me or operate on me... Doctor

Oya kneel down let me pray fo you. cheesy
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by hopefulLandlord: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
frank317:

its like Arsenal being bothered about Real Madrid's lack of UEFA champions league trophies

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: People Who Mock God And Died by jonbellion(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

its like Arsenal being bothered about Real Madrid's lack of UEFA champions league trophies

LMAOOO DouDecima loading cool
Where is KingEbukasBlog UEFAlona has crashed out of the CL oo after cheating PSG the gods of football saw the injustice in the land and avenged them. Quite a shame really the "mighty" MSN couldn't even score a consolation goal against juve after conceding 3 grin cheesy
Now to pin the final nail to the coffin of your disgraceful week come el classico tomorrow cool
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by otemanuduno: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Westmorland:

Which of the gods saved you from the bike accident?
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by hopefulLandlord: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
jonbellion:
Where is KingEbukasBlog UEFAlona has crashed out of the CL oo after cheating PSG the gods of football saw the injustice in the land and avenged them. Quite a shame really the "mighty" MSN couldn't even score a consolation goal against juve after conceding 3 grin cheesy
Now to pin the final nail to the coffin of your disgraceful week come el classico tomorrow cool

no ref to give Suarez and Gaymar penalty for diving this time
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by jonbellion(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

no ref to give Suarez and Gaymar penalty for diving this time
grin
Dani Alves: Why you crying neymar
Neymar: Refree no do ojoro for us

Re: People Who Mock God And Died by jonbellion(m): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Now to face this thread
Ooh wait nvm it was already decimated from the start
This thing has been said time and again
Good and bad things happen to people despite their beliefs
Athiest comedian Seth McFarlane creator of adult animated comedy family guy a show that pokes fun at religion CONSTANTLY was scheduled to be on the 9/11 flight but missed it. If he was on it the christians would say the Abrahamic God was punishing him for his "blasphemy" but since he wasn't he was obviously given the "grace" to "repent"
Lmaooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: People Who Mock God And Died by mrmrmister: 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
jonbellion:

Lemme save this for future refrence.
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by frank317: 5:19am On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Oga, the thing weak me
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2017
frank317:

Video or God saving u or...
Drop ur watsapp no. & I'll send u some pics
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
Which of the gods saved you from the bike accident?
Drop ur watsapp no & I'll send u some pics
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by mrmrmister: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
jonbellion:
mrmrmister:

Lemme save this for future refrence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Westmorland:
Drop ur watsapp no. & I'll send u some pics
Dis guy sef...

Newcomer...

1 Like

Re: People Who Mock God And Died by jonbellion(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
mrmrmister:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin
lool
You don't has shame oo
We were still able to score even with a man down
Shit defence!
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by mrmrmister: 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
jonbellion:
lool
You don't has shame oo
We were still able to score even with a man down
Shit defence!

A red card rarely affects Real and Barca.

That's not a factor.

grin grin

But you're right though.

Our defence is shitty.
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by hopefulLandlord: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
jonbellion:
lool You don't has shame oo We were still able to score even with a man down Shit defence!
Marcelo should've brought down that player
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by otemanuduno: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Westmorland:
Drop ur watsapp no & I'll send u some pics
Pics of yahweh?

1 Like

Re: People Who Mock God And Died by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
otemanuduno:

Pics of yahweh?
Pics of the accident scene plus hospital and my progress since then
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Dis guy sef...

Newcomer...
Just want to show u how God saved me in d accident plus hospital pics
Re: People Who Mock God And Died by frank317: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Westmorland:

Pics of the accident scene plus hospital and my progress since then

Accident scene and healing progress is not a video proof yahweh healed u. The hospital scene is just a proof of doctor's effort.

I had an accident in 2013 that got my ankle broken. I mean, my feet went off my leg. Today, I can walk perfectly, thanks to the good doctors at national hospital Abuja. So was yahweh sleeping when the accident that put u in pains for months occur?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Was Jesus Before He Became A Man? / Homosexuality And Religion / Does Your Pastor Sit In A Bigger Chair On The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.