Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Lil Kesh Music Career Is Becoming Nothing To Write Home About (see Reasons ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Music Career Is Becoming Nothing To Write Home About (see Reasons ) (821 Views)

The Struggle With Lil Kesh Music Career. Will He Overcome And Revive It Soon? / Fans Make Remarks On Lil Kesh's Music Career Since Leaving Olamide's YBNL. / 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Music Career Is Becoming Nothing To Write Home About (see Reasons ) by kiddahgfx(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Lil kesh is a young, creative and talented artiste, no doubt about that. Lil kesh is also one of the few Nigerian artistes who knows what to give and offer his fans from lyrically to shoki etc….. Every single was hit back to back like his mentor (OLAMIDE) said but that was all cock and bull story.

Lil kesh career in the music industry has been falling since he left the YBNL family to create his own label (YAGI), although his under YBNL management. Since then He has been struggling to get that dance hall crooner spot back in the music industry.

He dropped an album with just a video from the album, who does that?, fans were expecting lots of videos from the album but he refused to make videos for hits on the album. Once an artiste fails to satisfy his fans then his career is about to end.

Lil kesh dropped a single titled kilo sele gan gan which seemed like a hit but after few months the single just went down and that’s unlike the almighty lilkesh, he tried his luck again he released a single titled NO FAKE LOVE, the hype was much and later he released the video , but tell me do you still play it often?
I think should lilkesh should retrace his footsteps or else he’d become that artiste that was once popular and talented.

source: http://www.wakanewz.com/2017/04/lil-kesh-music-career-is-becoming.html

Re: Lil Kesh Music Career Is Becoming Nothing To Write Home About (see Reasons ) by cassidy1996(m): 11:52am On Apr 22, 2017
I like the boy
Re: Lil Kesh Music Career Is Becoming Nothing To Write Home About (see Reasons ) by Kobicove(m): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Making noise in the name of singing will not cut it... undecided

His 15 minutes of fame has ended

Next!

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Turns Fuji Musician, Wears Asoebi With His Fuji Band(video+pics) / Thanks For Loving Me & My Imperfections – Annie Idibia Appreciates Hubby Tuface / Bimbo Akintola Fails To Attend Moji Olaiya's Burial, Fan Blasts Her, See Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.