Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) (80165 Views)

Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt / University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup / See What Happened To Unical Fresh Students On Their Matriculation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2017
abbeyty:
it seems they have faculty of olosho in that school
grin cheesy savage
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 23, 2017
adajoe555:

haters are allowed... its a free world

Since yesterday, you just deemed it necessary to quote me. I didn't quote you in the first place.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2017
Zaitoon:
Seriously matriculation or convocation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
loooooooooool...
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by adajoe555: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2017
more pics

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by adajoe555: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2017
more

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by adajoe555: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2017
.more

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by adajoe555: 9:49am On Apr 23, 2017
Snow84:

Since yesterday, you just deemed it necessary to quote me. I didn't quote you in the first place.

I hate exchanging words OK

case close

haters are allowed

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by adajoe555: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2017
faculty of social science

Geography and environmental management

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 23, 2017
adajoe555:

I hate exchanging words OK

case close

haters are allowed

'Case closed', not "case close".

Begin a sentence with a capital letter, and use punctuations.

"I hate exchanging words OK"(sic) [...]. Add the missing elements in that sentence.

You made three sentences, and none of them is correct. How did you pass SSCE and UTME?
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by adajoe555: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2017
Snow84:

'Case closed', not "case close".

Begin a sentence with a capital letter, and use punctuations.

"I hate exchanging words OK"(sic) [...]. Add the missing elements in that sentence.

You made three sentences, and none of them is correct. How did you pass SSCE and UTME?

I accept your correction. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by kvngveektour(m): 10:32am On Apr 23, 2017
The fact that you are uploading more pics shows u r trying to prove a point but u r still ugly, abeg.

In the words of my Warri brothers, "u wear wor-wor bellyful"

4 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by adajoe555: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2017
kvngveektour:
The fact that you are uploading more pics shows u r trying to prove a point but u r still ugly, abeg.

In the words of my Warri brothers, "u wear wor-wor bellyful"

I'm not uploading pics to impress anyone..in this life I wasn't born to impress anyone OK..
love me? Great
Hate me?..Even better
Think am ugly?... Don't look at me
Don't know me?Don't judge me

You have no idea of who I am OK..so just Bleep it...

10 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by kvngveektour(m): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2017
adajoe555:

I'm not uploading pics to impress anyone..in this life I wasn't born to impress anyone OK..
love me? Great
Hate me?..Even better
Think am ugly?... Don't look at me
Don't know me?Don't judge me

You have no idea of who I am OK..so just Bleep it...
Just try to fine small abeg
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by nengibo: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2017
Jesus, slay Grannies indeed
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by adajoe555: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2017
kvngveektour:
Just try to fine small abeg

can you pls upload your pics lemme take a look at it

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2017
Cant believe these old olosho are happy showing off their collapsed boobs cuz of convocation while their mates are already looking after their grand kids
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by adajoe555: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2017
abbeyty:
Cant believe these old olosho are happy showing off their collapsed boobs cuz of convocation while their mates are already looking after their grand kids

its matriculation not convocation
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by sweetestever(f): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2017
new fashion

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2017
adajoe555:

its matriculation not convocation

ohh that even make it worse....matriculation, i bet they will grow grey hair under before they actually do their convocation
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by adajoe555: 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
abbeyty:

ohh that even make it worse....matriculation, i bet they will grow grey hair under before they actually do their convocation

lol...that day was just......
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by COdeGenesis: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
adajoe555:
that's the pics
Congrats. Where is u in the pic. Beautiful faces everywhere. PH boys will show u pepper
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by adajoe555: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Congrats. Where is u in the pic. Beautiful faces everywhere. PH boys will show u pepper

lol
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
adajoe555:
me
eeeeehhhhh
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by emperordelis(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Naaa now all these old Hen de matric, con open their old ogbono bweast down make men de swallow saliva cry

Uniport Lecturers go suck Udder tire

The day these old layers go Convocate , naaa full Old kpekus dere go scatter for ground make men con look

Slay Granny on point cry tongue
you bad!!!!!
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by GoldEnyong(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Naaa now all these old Hen de matric, con open their old ogbono bweast down make men de swallow saliva cry

The day these old layers go Convocate , naaa full Old kpekus dere go scatter for ground make men con look

smiley
pyyxxaro:

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by namkko99: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
I was touched today and I decided to throw a fortune

you live around UNILAG and you are interested in learning web development - call - 07038561877

I'll take up the first five persons that calls
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Imagine the nonsense.

Op thursday, not friday.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
lecturers don see future visa later grin grin grin
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Olden burger
You German?
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) by Egalitarian1: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Yet they do not look like women but complete chimpanzees. From brothel to university, it's so obvious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates / Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.