Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu (45499 Views)

Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) / "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by nengibo: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
successmatters:

No, we are enjoying Nigeria, how can we go back when you think you can use our money to develop your places. We are there and will be running things while you while and wail.
Paisisi, if anyone speaks gibberish, interpret for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
ramdris:
Bring it on!

Frankly speaking ehn, I don't really mind breaking up Nigeria so far it will be done without firing a single bullet...

Nobody is stop the IGBO's from breaking up, But you say you want to break up from Nigeria and you are still trooping to The North and to South West on daily basis and you want to break..

Move all your business to your region and all you people should relocate to South east and let see in 6month if you won't gain your independence you have been clamoring for..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by rlauncher(m): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwakaumu:
TAFonjas rarely crawl out of their Oshogbo cave.whenever one of their folks who manage to get to Asaba and catch sight of onitsha high-rise buildings, they get crazy. I live in onitsha and work in asaba,I get to see such Afonjas alot.those Agbo-jedi hawkers.

You are a sick racist/tribalist.

That is the problem. You see people of other ethnic groups in Onitsha and Asaba which is not even Igboland and it angers you.

It's very evident that the calls by some of you for the disintegration of this country is based on nothing but hatred for people of other ethnic groups. angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by rlauncher(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nigeria will be great. A thousand of Okurounmu and ten thousands of discredited Igbos cannot stop it.

The roads may be rough now, but we will get there. cool shocked cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Nwakaumu(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
rlauncher:

That is the problem. You see people of other ethnic groups in Onitsha and Asaba which is not even Igboland and it angers you.

It's very evident that the calls by some of you for the disintegration of this country is based on nothing but hatred for people of other ethnic groups. angry
There you go again afonja. Why are you people never crawl out of of oshogbo cave to even know the geography of the one Naijeria you re shouting up and down.So you are so dumb as to say that Asaba and Onitsha are not Igbo cities.I give up on Afonja and their narrow minded mentality.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by kuchikau1: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sweetnik22:

I hope blood didn't come out from ur mother's lipsrsealed before she gave birth to u undecided
to be honest, i came directly frm heaven. By d way, y u dey allow blood comot frm dat ur dirty, smelling and rotten toto. Why?
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by apcisevil: 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ekinematics:

I need not explain to you where I'm from.
I'm not like you Ibos that poke nose in matters that doesn't concern you.
If you follow me very well, I only comment on threads that concern SS expecially Rivers and Bayelsa.
I'll continue to invite all you Ibos to come to PH and tell me how Yoruba I am.
Ok, why not concentrate on your hausa/fulani masters that has stolen your wealth and their yoruba collaborator? Why ranting Igbos this and Igbos that? Why are you not interested about those stealing and killing you people, but focused on Igbos? ...I assure you the same fate that ogoni, odi, wiwa, boro, GEJ went through awaits the likes of you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by apcisevil: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
rlauncher:

Now you know, why can't you start championing for a separate country?
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
successmatters:

That's right, whenever we defeat you with superior logic, you turn to insult and run away to cry. Sorry. grin

you and superior logic...now,that is a good joke.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by successmatters(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
rlauncher:

The supposed implosion of Nigeria is nothing but a pipe dream. I've met with people from different parts of the country who are busy working to help build this country.

An example is Mr Okoro of Greater Works organization who is going all over the country training many Nigerians in modern Agric business.His organization have help many Nigerians of different ethnic groups to start participating and benefitting from the current Agric Revolution. In a few years time, we will start seeing the benefit of the contributions of his organization.

What story will be told about you in the future when Nigeria eventually comes out other woods. angry

Please help me inform Mr. Okoro, that Fulani herdsmen drive thousands of cows through his village everyday and eat up the crops, farms and sweat of his kinsmen, while herdsmen are waiting to rape, kill or maim anyone who oppose them as they are armed with sophisticated weapons. Tell him that charity begins at home. Tell him that by the time he finishes to train the whole country on modern agricultural methids, his villagers may have perished or relocated because of hardship imposed by this federal government and ministry of agriculture who cannot understand the benefits of ranching.

Greet Mr Okoro for me. grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by MrMaestro: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
rlauncher:
Nigeria will be great. A thousand of Okurounmu and ten thousands of discredited Igbos cannot stop it.

The roads may be rough now, but we will get there. cool shocked cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
successmatters:
What Ojukwu saw early in the morning, Awolowo couldn't see in the afternoon.

What Nnamdi Kanu saw in the evening, some people from the south west are still arguing it till this night! grin

Correct man...tell them.
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by thedragon: 1:48am On Apr 24, 2017
Nwakaumu:
There you go again afonja. Why are you people never crawl out of of oshogbo cave to even know the geography of the one Naijeria you re shouting up and down.So you are so dumb as to say that Asaba and Onitsha are not Igbo cities.I give up on Afonja and their narrow minded mentality.

Who care? Scientific study says there is virtually no DNA difference between Igbo and Yoruba tribes. Your tribalism hence is stupid and imaginary. This is 2017. The Japanese stopped their feudal tribal wars over 150 years ago. You Nigerians need to stop discriminating against your own people over imagined ethnic differences. You are all the same ethnicity and race. Study even says Ghanaian do not have enough DNA difference with Nigerians to justify different ethnicity or race, let alone Igbo, Yoruba and the million other nonsensical divisions you Africans made up from thin air.

The Chinese have two tribes and languages: Mandarin and Cantonese. Yet they work as one to enrich and make China better with less corruption, more business, better schools, etc. Now they are a superpower. America is am even better example: all races on Earth live there and yet they get along well enough to be a superpower. If USA can get totally different races with differenf genes to cooperate, Nigeria can get its far more similar black tribes to do the same.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Adecks01(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2017
midol:

My yoruba muslim brother, name one yoruba and one Ibo that signed the Abdusalami constitution and show us a copy of the agreement that every region signed to be together?

God bless your pro-lugardian muslim skull if you do. grin
sentiment is not good for us ooooooooo,
you Just call me A "Yoruba Muslim" most you address me by that?
And what make you think that I am that?
Shaaaaa,Go and get the "CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AS AMENDED IN 1999"It contain all the required answers to your questions.
I do understand how you feel but to be sincere,those fueling Pro-biafra is for their own selfish interest and it is people from thesame region that are betraying you guyz for selfishness.
Those that are also depriving it is for their own selfish interest.So,cheers,pray to God and struggle for yourself.maybe God may used you as solution.THANKs
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Adecks01(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
thedragon:

Who care? Scientific study says there is virtually no DNA difference between Igbo and Yoruba tribes. Your tribalism hence is stupid and imaginary. This is 2017. The Japanese stopped their feudal tribal wars over 150 years ago. You Nigerians need to stop discriminating against your own people over imagined ethnic differences. You are all the same ethnicity and race. Study even says Ghanaian do not have enough DNA difference with Nigerians to justify different ethnicity or race, let alone Igbo, Yoruba and the million other nonsensical divisions you Africans made up from thin air.

The Chinese have two tribes and languages: Mandarin and Cantonese. Yet they work as one to enrich and make China better with less corruption, more business, better schools, etc. Now they are a superpower. America is am even better example: all races on Earth live there and yet they get along well enough to be a superpower. If USA can get totally different races with differenf genes to cooperate, Nigeria can get its far more similar black tribes to do the same.
really killing our dear Nation.
Politicians that lack good manifesto now use that to win the votes of the poor.
Cocaine dealer who is being hunted for his crime use it to get security from the locals.
Armed robber who is being shut by the police use it to gain sympathy.
Religion and ethnicity is really ruling Nigeria.
That is why any office you enter in this nation,you can easily identify the ethnicity and religion of the boss Just by analysing that of his sub-ordinate.
Hausa employ Hausa
yoruba employ yoruba,
Ibo employ Ibo,
please who'll employ the minority then?
How do we want the Nation to develop with such attitudes naaa?
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
gringringrin
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by jpphilips(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
successmatters:

Owerri and Enugu are more developed than Port Harcourt or Warri. That we move out to conquer territories don't mean we don't build our region. Can you buy land in Nnewi? In your life, No.

Show me anywhere else in the south south that can come close to Aba, Onitsha, Nnewi or Umuahia. None.

I know those from the south west will be enjoying this. But if we must compare, the south east beats the south south flat. No contests there.

Damn!! Ignorance!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by thedragon: 12:32am On Apr 26, 2017
Adecks01:

really killing our dear Nation.
Politicians that lack good manifesto now use that to win the votes of the poor.
Cocaine dealer who is being hunted for his crime use it to get security from the locals.
Armed robber who is being shut by the police use it to gain sympathy.
Religion and ethnicity is really ruling Nigeria.
That is why any office you enter in this nation,you can easily identify the ethnicity and religion of the boss Just by analysing that of his sub-ordinate.
Hausa employ Hausa
yoruba employ yoruba,
Ibo employ Ibo,
please who'll employ the minority then?
How do we want the Nation to develop with such attitudes naaa?

Follow what other nations did. Punish and castigate tribalism, encourage Nigerian homogeneity (for Nigerians are homogeneous except in the case of some Hausa, who I think are part north Africa; might be worth it letting then go), patriotism and unity. Education should be free or near free for Nigerians so they can be inundated with patriotic tones and values

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by OreMI22: 1:35am On Apr 26, 2017
cjrane:

Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Preamble

Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable
rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice
and peace in the world,

Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous
acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world
in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom
from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common
people,

Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last
resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be
protected by the rule of law,

Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between
nations,

Whereas the peoples of the United Nations have in the Charter reaffirmed their
faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person
and in the equal rights of men and women and have determined to promote
social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,

Whereas Member States have pledged themselves to achieve, in cooperation
with the United Nations, the promotion of universal respect for and observance of
human rights and fundamental freedoms,
Whereas a common understanding of these rights and freedoms is of the
greatest importance for the full realization of this pledge,

Now, therefore,
The General Assembly,
Proclaims this Universal Declaration of Human Rights as a common standard of
achievement for all peoples and all nations, to the end that every individual and
every organ of society, keeping this Declaration constantly in mind, shall strive by
teaching and education to promote respect for these rights and freedoms and by
progressive measures, national and international, to secure their universal and
effective recognition and observance, both among the peoples of Member States
themselves and among the peoples of territories under their jurisdiction.

Article I
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are
endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a
spirit of brotherhood.

Article 2
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration,
without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion,
political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.
Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political,
jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person
belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other
limitation of sovereignty.

Article 3
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Article 4
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be
prohibited in all their forms.

Article 5
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment
or punishment.

Article 6
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.

Article 7
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal
protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any
discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such
discrimination.

Article 8
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals
for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.

Article 9
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

Article 10
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent
and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any
criminal charge against him.

Article 11

1. Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed
innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he
has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.

2. No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or
omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or
international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier
penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal
offence was committed.

Article 12
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home
or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has
the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.

Article 13
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the
borders of each State.

2. Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to
return to his country.

Article 14
1. Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from
persecution.

2. This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely
arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and
principles of the United Nations.

Article 15
1. Everyone has the right to a nationality.

2. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to
change his nationality.

Article 16
1. Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality
or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled
to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.

2. Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the
intending spouses.

3. The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is
entitled to protection by society and the State.

Article 17
1. Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with
others.

2. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.

Article 18
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right
includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in
community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in
teaching, practice, worship and observance.

Article 19
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes
freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart
information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

Article 20
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.

2. No one may be compelled to belong to an association.

Article 21
1. Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country,
directly or through freely chosen representatives.

2. Everyone has the right to equal access to public service in his country.

3. The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government;
this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall
be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by
equivalent free voting procedures.

Article 22
Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled
to realization, through national effort and international co-operation and in
accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic,
social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development
of his personality.

Article 23
1. Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and
favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.

2. Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal
work.

3. Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration
ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity,
and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.

4. Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of
his interests.

Article 24
Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of
working hours and periodic holidays with pay.

Article 25
1. Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and
well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing
and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security
in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or
other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.

2. Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All
children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social
protection.

Article 26
1. Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the
elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be
compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made
generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all
on the basis of merit.
2. Education shall be directed to the full development of the human
personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and
fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and
friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further
the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
3. Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be
given to their children.

Article 27
1. Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the
community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and
its benefits.
2. Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests
resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the
author.

Article 28
Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and
freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.

Article 29
1. Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full
development of his personality is possible.
2. In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only
to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of
securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others
and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the
general welfare in a democratic society.
3. These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the
purposes and principles of the United Nations.

Article 30
Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or
person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the
destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.

SOURCE: http://www.ohchr.org/EN/UDHR/Documents/UDHR_Translations/eng.pdf

Nnamdi Kanu is within his fundamental human right of free association to agitate for Biafra.

Buhari violated and has been violating his fundamental human rights and indeed the rights of other Nigerians.

Specifically Article 10, 11, 15, 19 and 20

Buhari is an international criminal that needs to be isolated by decent leaders around the world.

Freedom fighters should take Buhari to court in USA for violation of fundamental human rights of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Emassive(m): 3:32am On Apr 26, 2017
Which senator is performing now that he's left or which law has ever affected your your life positively except the thieving laws. Oga u better go and sit down to see reason in what the man stated clearly instead of doing lawma's work
helinues:
Okunrounmu should go and sit down somewhere. He was a senator during Osoba's first term. He lost woefully to unknown person cos he didn't perform.

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by divide9ja: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adecks01:
my brother I wasn't the person that sign it but your fallen heroes deed ."One indivisible and insoluble Nigeria" was the Agreement.
God bless you.
God bless our fallen heroes .
God bless one indivisible Nigeria

Why are you scared to be on your own?

This marriage is not by force.
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Adecks01(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
divide9ja:

Why are you scared to be on your own?
This marriage is not by force.
hmmmm, your matter don pass my power
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Adecks01(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
thedragon:

Follow what other nations did. Punish and castigate tribalism, encourage Nigerian homogeneity (for Nigerians are homogeneous except in the case of some Hausa, who I think are part north Africa; might be worth it letting then go), patriotism and unity. Education should be free or near free for Nigerians so they can be inundated with patriotic tones and values
I concord

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by divide9ja: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2017
Adecks01:

hmmmm,
your matter don pass my power

Ansa why you want make we dey with una by force?
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Adecks01(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2017
divide9ja:

Because we love you
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Adecks01(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2017
divide9ja:

Because we love you
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by ElsonMorali: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2017
successmatters:
What Ojukwu saw early in the morning, Awolowo couldn't see in the afternoon.

What Nnamdi Kanu saw in the evening, some people from the south west are still arguing it till this night! grin

Are you Happy with the number of likes you got?

When small small shildren that were born in 2005 start polluting the air around here I guess we have no choice but to come here and educate you and your likers.

Awolowo was never again secession. Hear his words again: "If the Igbos ARE ALLOWED TO SECEDE, the Yorubas will not remain in Nigeria.

No good leader will ever drag his people until a needless war.

If Nigeria breaks, Yorubaland will prosper, no doubt about that.
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by kingzizzy: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Awolowo was never again secession. Hear his words again: "If the Igbos ARE ALLOWED TO SECEDE, the Yorubas will not remain in Nigeria

And yet when Igbos seceded, as the typical two faced politician he was, he jumped ship, accepted political position and started singing 'one Nigeria' louder than a Canary.

No good leader will ever drag his people until a needless war

Which is another way of saying "never rise up against the Northern oligarchy, we are their humble slaves"

If Nigeria breaks, Yorubaland will prosper, no doubt about that.

You guys should more worried about how your lands will turn into Fulani grazing fields.
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by ElsonMorali: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=kingzizzy post=55965097]

And yet when Igbos seceded, as the typical two faced politician he was, he jumped ship, accepted political position and started singing 'one Nigeria' louder than a Canary.

My dear, I don't know which history book you read, but the Igbos never seceded. Go and get credible history books and read.

Which is another way of saying "never rise up against the Northern oligarchy, we are their humble slaves"

I'll bet you didn't know that the "Northern Oligarchy" was the first to want to secede. Guess who talked them out of it? That's right! Nnamdi Azikiwe, an Igbo man.

Lemme tell you something. The Northerners are less educated when compared to the Southerners, yet you from the Southeast consider yourselves as their slaves who are begging for freedom. Your education is practically a waste then. No insult.

You guys should more worried about how your lands will turn into Fulani grazing fields.

Rather I think you guys from the east should be the ones who should be trembling right now. It's not in Yorubaland that the herdsmen are planting their flags, it's in the east.

You don't believe me? Here, check this link below:

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/fulani-herdsmen-hoist-flag-in-abia/
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by divide9ja: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Adecks01:

Because we love you

Love who, look at the SSS recruitment.

Just the North-West alone has more recruits than the whole south.
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Adecks01(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
divide9ja:

Love who, look at the SSS recruitment.

Just the North-West alone has more recruits than the whole south.
my dear, I do really understand highest injustice ever against you guyz but it doesn't mean we shouldn't love each other for that.God's time and solution is the best.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Cjrane2: 1:43pm On May 01, 2017
Nigeria: such hate filled evil country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom / The Locally Built Ship By Navy In Lagos That President Buhari Will Launch Today / Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.