Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu (45610 Views)

Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) / "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by tomakint: 2:42am On Apr 23, 2017
successmatters:
What Ojukwu saw early in the morning, Awolowo couldn't see in the afternoon.

What Nnamdi Kanu saw in the evening, some people from the south west are still arguing it till this night! grin
Words on Marble! May you live long my sister.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by godquality: 5:39am On Apr 23, 2017
chiedu7:

The north wants to monopolize everything, yet they bring the least to the table.

We shall leave all you Northerners alone very soon.

SMH.... So everyone that doesn't agree with secession is a northerner? From your name I'll deduce that you are ibo. So hypothetically if we allow the Igbos secedes how many Nigeria states will follow them. Don't expect rivers or deltas to follow you guys..

Have you ever seen a developing country secedes peacefully? Look at the proliferation of arms in Nigeria today compared to the 60's when the first secession call was made and tell me if you honestly thinks Nigeria will survive it.

We should be looking for ways to resolve our differences and move the country forward not bringing it to its kneels.
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by YelloweWest: 6:10am On Apr 23, 2017
technicallyrich:

Exept u are from Edo you can join your dirty yoruba brothers.i m from south south and I say we are joinin biafrans
I am from ikwerre and Kalabari! We are not jo8ng biafra.

No need to argue. The referendum we settle it.

You are not from the ss. Stop lying

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by rlauncher(m): 6:12am On Apr 23, 2017
successmatters:

What Nnamdi Kanu saw in the evening, some people from the south west are still arguing it till this night! grin

Nigeria will never breakup. Lack of vision of the future development of Nigeria is driving some unpatriotic Nigerians to seek its disintegration, but it will never happen.

When Nigeria eventually emerge from the woods, those calling for its disintegration will be the backbenchers because they have no vision for a better future. angry
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by successmatters(m): 6:22am On Apr 23, 2017
rlauncher:

Nigeria will never breakup. Lack of vision of the future development of Nigeria is driving some unpatriotic Nigerians to seek its disintegration, but it will never happen.

When Nigeria eventually emerge from the woods, those calling for its disintegration will be the backbenchers because they have no vision for a better future. angry

If Nigeria fails to break up, Nigeria will implode on its own, even without the help of the Biafra agitators. WhT we have now is an unworkble arrangement which is affecting everything negatively. Buhari can only try so much, before he succumbs to nature or the expiration of his tenure.

Nigeria's problem is so so huge that even restructuring may never save it. But those of us who wants to be real and practical will want it done the easy way, let's divide and go our separate ways, each region can develop better and on their own speed.

That's what I mean.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by chiedu7: 6:26am On Apr 23, 2017
godquality:
SMH.... So everyone that doesn't agree with secession is a northerner? From your name I'll deduce that you are ibo. So hypothetically if we allow the Igbos secedes how many Nigeria states will follow them. Don't expect rivers or deltas to follow you guys..

Have you ever seen a developing country secedes peacefully? Look at the proliferation of arms in Nigeria today compared to the 60's when the first secession call was made and tell me if you honestly thinks Nigeria will survive it.

We should be looking for ways to resolve our differences and move the country forward not bringing it to its kneels.

The civil happened becos the west pushed the rest of the country against Biafra and helped fight us .

Well that won't happen again.

we are leaving you to your barren desert grin

Everybody knows that when we leave Nigeria becomes practically dead.

It's technically dead now.

lemme tell you a secret the best asset Biafra has is Buhari. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by theophorus(m): 6:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Doghari:

You are setting infrastructure by building IDP camps in Oshogbo and by selling humans heads in jankara market.

Tiri gbosa for you!

Thank you Sir. but remember the Caps in my comment.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 23, 2017
successmatters:

Omo see likes!!!!!! shocked E clear.

I thought stupid NL m*ds say No to secessionists... Like say marriage na by force.
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Igboesika:
Sometimes I laugh when some people think that this country would last for ages. If we are divided like this just after 57 years of independence, then what would happen in the next 100 years when people must have been highly exposed and enlightened.
?

The earlier we go our separate ways now and avoid more killings, hatred, unpatriotism and marginalisation, the better.
Nigeria is just postponing the inevitable.
As for Nigeria to last for centuries.. IT'S VERY IMPOSSIBLE. I repeat .. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE !!.

I pity some poor people on this forum shouting " one Nigeria ", your own case would be worst because , you are creating more problems for your children and generation to come. You and your children have no place to run to when things gets out of hand, unlike the rich ones that can easily fly out of this contraption when things are becoming unbearable for them which has started happening already.

Imagine some people getting furious when you address them as Nigerians...
What is left if not disintegration ?.
Let's stop deceiving ourselves and call a spade a spade. We are not united and can never be.

We cannot perpetuate this present system. That is a fact that keeps staring us in the face shocked yet we vehemently deny it.
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 23, 2017
Onwardvic:
Nigeria is already divided in the minds of Nigerians

Compare and contrast the likes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Sweetnik22(f): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2017
kuchikau1:
blood dey comot frm ur toto?
I hope blood didn't come out from ur mother's lipsrsealed before she gave birth to u undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Adecks01(m): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2017
divide9ja:

Let me tell you something.

The South-East & South-South are leaving Nigeria soon.

You have enjoyed us for too long.

Are you scared to be on your own?

Live on your own.
my brother I wasn't the person that sign it but your fallen heroes deed ."One indivisible and insoluble Nigeria" was the Agreement.
God bless you.
God bless our fallen heroes .
God bless one indivisible Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by olumbest(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2017
Nigeria is a typical example of "love at first sight".
now u don rush marry, abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by victorvezx(m): 8:28am On Apr 23, 2017
successmatters:

If Nigeria fails to break up, Nigeria will implode on its own, even without the help of the Biafra agitators. WhT we have now is an unworkble arrangement which is affecting everything negatively. Buhari can only try so much, before he succumbs to nature or the expiration of his tenure.

Nigeria's problem is so so huge that even restructuring may never save it. But those of us who wants to be real and practical will want it done the easy way, let's divide and go our separate ways, each region can develop better and on their own speed.

That's what I mean.
U must be delusional if u think Nigeria will be separated peacefully. I see u are afraid of war, that's why u are desperate for Nigeria to divide peacefully. Unfortunately, it won't be done ur way, according to ur post, u really want Nigeria to divide early and peacefully, and I am very sure u are not prepared for the armed conflict to come if it gets to that stage. U better think before u act
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by victorvezx(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2017
chiedu7:

The civil happened becos the west pushed the rest of the country against Biafra and helped fight us .

Well that won't happen again.

we are leaving you to your barren desert grin

Everybody knows that when we leave Nigeria becomes practically dead.

It's technically dead now.

lemme tell you a secret the best asset Biafra has is Buhari. cheesy

See delusion. Lol

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by helinues: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Limitless72:

Can you now see the level of stupidity, non chalancy and ignorance u've attained....

Pained wailer . Aint got your time..

Next pls
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by helinues: 8:32am On Apr 23, 2017
fof1:

SO HE LOST DUE TO NON PERFORMANCE AND SO HE CAN NOT TALK WHAT HE SEES OR FEELS ABI? VERY SHAMEFUL OF U.GO AND HIDE UR FACE IN DERISION AND PITY.U R A DEFEATED FOE & FOOL

Make una multiply una self, u never reach.
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by victorvezx(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2017
successmatters:

That's what I mean.
I have done a little research, and the only people that think restructuring will not solve Nigeria problem are Ipob supporters. U touts believe break up, not restructuring will solve Nigeria problems. It's so funny considering ur region cannot function without the oil money from the south south. U guys behave as if u can stand on ur own, while in reality u can't. The igbos are suppose to be the ones begging for unity because if there is a break up, the 5 south east will be the most disadvantaged region after the north. That's the truth

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by midol: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

I am from ikwerre and Kalabari! We are not jo8ng biafra.

No need to argue. The referendum we settle it.

You are not from the ss. Stop lying

My yoruba muslim brother from the WEST, why are you deceiving yourself. Aren't you tired of praying to Allah for SS and SE to hate themselves. Won't you give up like me since Allah is not listening? grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by midol: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Adecks01:
my brother I wasn't the person that sign it but your fallen heroes deed ."One indivisible and insoluble Nigeria" was the Agreement.
God bless you.
God bless our fallen heroes .
God bless one indivisible Nigeria

My yoruba muslim brother, name one yoruba and one Ibo that signed the Abdusalami constitution and show us a copy of the agreement that every region signed to be together?

God bless your pro-lugardian muslim skull if you do. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by midol: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2017
victorvezx:

I have done a little research, and the only people that think restructuring will not solve Nigeria problem are Ipob supporters. U touts believe break up, not restructuring will solve Nigeria problems. It's so funny considering ur region cannot function without the oil money from the south south. U guys behave as if u can stand on ur own, while in reality u can't. The igbos are suppose to be the ones begging for unity because if there is a break up, the 5 south east will be the most disadvantaged region after the north. That's the truth

Since the ibos have refused to beg your muslim pro-fulani skull for unity, why you dey strong pari on top their matter? Why not face oduduwa like me? Na by force to beg your muslim skull ni? grin

You say person go die if he no beg you, you come dey beg am make him beg you. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by successmatters(m): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2017
victorvezx:

Forget long crammer boy, what steps are your regions taking to help the nation restructure?

I know you cannot provide an answer, you will end up lamenting g about ipob again.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by successmatters(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2017
victorvezx:

U must be delusional if u think Nigeria will be separated peacefully. I see u are afraid of war, that's why u are desperate for Nigeria to divide peacefully. Unfortunately, it won't be done ur way, according to ur post, u really want Nigeria to divide early and peacefully, and I am very sure u are not prepared for the armed conflict to come if it gets to that stage. U better think before u act

What armed conflict? If you want war, relocate to Syria. We want peace and separation.

And we shall get it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by YelloweWest: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2017
midol:

My yoruba muslim brother from the WEST, why are you deceiving yourself. Aren't you tired of praying to Allah for SS and SE to hate themselves. Won't you give up like me since Allah is not listening? grin grin
No biafra in rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by femolii: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2017
Okunrunmu shut up there yorubas will never join hand with Osus or any region never,look during d war osus were even try to capture ore n lagos yorubas land but they face waterloo at d end azik is d one shouting one naija

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by midol: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2017
ok
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by midol: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

No biafra in rivers state.

I agree with your oshogbo skull. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by victorvezx(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2017
successmatters:

What armed conflict? If you want war, relocate to Syria. We want peace and separation.

And we shall get it.
Then u are dreaming. Just like Charlie boy said, u Biafra agitators are leaving in a delusion. Charlie boy also said the way to nationhood, is often bloody the majority of times. For Nigeria to break up, u must first accept the fact that people will die, because there many things that will make the 250 ethnic group fight. U guys are not yet serious. Lol. If u think it will be done ur way, then u are truly mistaken.
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by victorvezx(m): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2017
successmatters:

And we shall get it.
Also u look like u are not prepared for any eventuality. One thing about this people that tells u Nigeria will break up is that they won't tell u if it will separate peacefully or by war. No country in Africa has ever separated peacefully, and a multiethnic Nigeria won't be an exception
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by kaltonga: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2017
helinues:
Okunrounmu should go and sit down somewhere. He was a senator during Osoba's first term. He lost woefully to unknown person cos he didn't perform.

how does this trash you posted relate to the topic discussed.please take my advice,learn to keep shut when elders and matured folks are talking,so that you can learn and grow up to be a wise man in the future.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2017
technicallyrich:

Exept u are from Edo you can join your dirty yoruba brothers.i m from south south and I say we are joinin biafrans

Only you will join Biafra.
Never will South South join biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by successmatters(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2017
victorvezx:

Also u look like u are not prepared for any eventuality. One thing about this people that tells u Nigeria will break up is that they won't tell u if it will separate peacefully or by war. No country in Africa has ever separated peacefully, and a multiethnic Nigeria won't be an exception

victorvezx:

Then u are dreaming. Just like Charlie boy said, u Biafra agitators are leaving in a delusion. Charlie boy also said the way to nationhood, is often bloody the majority of times. For Nigeria to break up, u must first accept the fact that people will die, because there many things that will make the 250 ethnic group fight. U guys are not yet serious. Lol. If u think it will be done ur way, then u are truly mistaken.

I repeat, relocate to Syria and fight. We want a peaceful separation and we shall get it. Nigeria is such a wrong country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election / APC Primary: More Governors Pitch Tent With Osinbajo / 5 Jonathan’s Mistakes Buhari Has Repeated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.