Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) (43798 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Saraki Lays Wreath In Russia At The Tomb Of The 'Unknown Soldier' / Obasanjo Lays Wreath At Benue Graveyard Of 73 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by Timiblanko(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
My heart is always heavy seeing this. RIP to them. May good GOD give the family the heart to bear the loss
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by charleff512(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
franchizy:
If GEJ had built a comfortable viewing centre for his people in south, all these would not have happened.

May the souls of the departed Rest peacefully in the Bossom of the Lord.

You for call Ayade or Buhari join
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by Oildichotomy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Condolence to the families
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by Nebuzaradan: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
franchizy:
If GEJ had built a comfortable viewing centre for his people in south, all these would not have happened.

this guy dey reason like our grand pa omenkalives grin

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by Acidosis(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
franchizy:

Are you cursed?
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
franchizy:

What did u say?
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by Opakan2: 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
mmsen:

I hope you're joking.

GEJ stole the money they could have used to fix the high tension pole.. he is to blame
He is a blood sucking demon
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by Opakan2: 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
who send the thief

Instead of doing the needful, they will be shedding crocodile tears after the deed is done
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by Lucasbalo(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Every state in Nigeria has such shanty viewing centres for the poor to watch soccer .I have seen worse in Lagos
I like your post about that but you won't see your Trump sending condolences to the family of the Calabar tragedy like he did to the lone police officer killed in France. Why because he does not give a damn about people that looks like you and I or those that died in Calabar. Why you guys worship him is beyond my understanding.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by RotrEmmanuel: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
franchizy:

wow! I'm amazed by your comment, may God forgive you now and forever.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by mmsen: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Opakan2:

GEJ stole the money they could have used to fix the high tension pole.. he is to blame
He is a blood sucking demon

It's a long way down from president to people on the outskirts of Calabar who decided to illegally construct a shack to watch football.

They shouldn't have built such a shabby structure. This has nothing to do with GEJ.

There are plenty of reputable, safely built structures in which one can watch football, especially in Calabar, on Marian Road alone there are at least 4 venues where one can watch football safely. This place should be bulldozed as should the other illicit venues that have been erected with no regard for safety.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by George.....

'Senator Florence Ita-Giwa lays wreath at the viewing centre in Calabar where several persons died from electrocution and others sustained various degrees of injuries.

Ita-Giwa, a Manchester United fan, has asked the community to give her a portion of land where she would build a comfortable 'memorial viewing centre' in memory of the deceased for the people of Nyagasang community in Atimbo area of Calabar Municipality'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/senator-florence-ita-giwa-lays-wreath.html
Should I write to president buhari? One of the things he did in the 80s was demolition of building and displacement of residents living or working under the national grid nationwide. He must repeat the same now. People even built churches and shopping complexes under national grids nationwide and the government isn't doing anything about it. Maybe I should also write governor ambode here in lagos. I'm not happy seeing this. It's high time our government did something about this. People are dying needlessly in this country ha!
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by kuchikau1: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
i can neva date/marry a woman wey blood dey comot frm ur big toto every 28 days.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by mechanics(m): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Okay, they should just make sure that they compensate those they left behind.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by Opakan2: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
mmsen:

It's a long way down from president to people on the outskirts of Calabar who decided to illegally construct a shack to watch football.

They shouldn't have built such a shabby structure. This has nothing to do with GEJ.

There are plenty of reputable, safely built structures in which one can watch football, especially in Calabar, on Marian Road alone there are at least 4 venues where one can watch football safely. This place should be bulldozed as should the other illicit venues that have been erected with no regard for safety.

I get your point quite clear.. but the money flow to states wasn't there

GEJ and his pdp goons cornered monies meant for over 150 million Nigerians.. At a point when oil was selling high, we were borrowing, salaries weren't paid. Nigeria was practically at a stand still
It's so sad such a thing still happen in this age and time. God rest them
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by lumzybo: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ita-Giwa, a Manchester United fan, has asked the community to give her a portion of land where she would build a comfortable 'memorial viewing centre' in memory of the deceased for the people of Nyagasang community in Atimbo area of Calabar Municipality'.

I love that, God bless u ma'am. That's very commendable
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by stancko(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
franchizy:

Here goes another illogical personality! What's the Nexus between the tragedy and GEJ?

YOU NEED THE FULL VERSION OF JESUS THE CHRIST!
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by mirabeldesmond(f): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
franchizy:

where is d one buhari has built? no be quarrel sha
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by mmsen: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Opakan2:

I get your point quite clear.. but the money flow to states wasn't there

GEJ and his pdp goons cornered monies meant for over 150 million Nigerians.. At a point when oil was selling high, we were borrowing, salaries weren't paid. Nigeria was practically at a stand still
It's so sad such a thing still happen in this age and time. God rest them

We shouldn't be talking about oil in a nation with 180 million that is producing 2 million barrels per day. That is not enough to build a nation. What we should be asking is why other parts of the country are not producing anything to match the income that comes from that resource.

Oil is not the only means of making money, nor is it the only resource at Nigeria's disposal.

As to your claim that Nigeria was at a stand still, that is completely untrue. The parts of the country that are progressive were upgrading their infrastructure and had plans to do more.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by UbChapter(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
franchizy:

So what is your saint buhari waiting for? Why hasnt he built for them;?

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by 0b10010011: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Rubbish!

What's the point of laying a wreath at a place where an 100% avoidable accident happened?

Someone needs to be charged for negligence of duty!
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by israelmao(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
If we follow safety rules and master plan some of the disasters we do have in Nigeria would never happen.Though the deed has been done.My heart goes out to the family of the departed.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by Beetobee(f): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bouquet of flowers, not wreath please.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by AuroraB(f): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
EKITI001:
WATCH VIDEO : Calabar Electrocution Of Football Fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW_H-_TNv1Q
You've made sense. A whole lot of it angry
What a meaningless shot

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
fergie001:

Where were u when God was dashing sense?
What nonsense.
RIP to the deceased,speedy recovery to the injured.
GGMU
grin grin
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by franchizy(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
bkool7:

chill !
Now you've missed the punchline

Your eye reach ground. I have punched many of them as they couldnt catch the joke.

Wetin concern GEJ with viewing centre. I will keeping laughing at those quote me as i punch them plenty.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by godson4u79(m): 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
There is a million and one ways to die in Nigeria. someone must be watchful and prayerful. To survive..
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by goody1shoe73(m): 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Is she trying to let that flower stand on top of the zinc?? #8thwonder#
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by Emmyruns: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
another political dramer from mama bakassi.... afterall she decamped to APC recently...
but any ways RIP
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by slivertongue: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This woman don start again....

Attention seeking Madam
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by geronimoedeh1(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
old eastern region were life has value and matters.... 30 dead and a wreath was laid a senator visited,d governor reacted and a monument about to be erected the other side? 200 bombed to death in a place they ran for shelter, SILENCE over 1000 murdered by some rearers over time SILENCE.... Two separate world
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) by ismart: 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
franchizy:

You think it is like the case of fulani idiots who are trying to steal people's land and the fg is supporting them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Were Not Re-elected, You Selected Yourself, Falz Tells Sanwo-olu / Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.