Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Start Your Drop Shipping Ecommerce Store Today With Zero Inventory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Drop Shipping Ecommerce Store Today With Zero Inventory (522 Views)

How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today / ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria / Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Drop Shipping Ecommerce Store Today With Zero Inventory by appsintell: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fellow Nigerians,

The world has become a global village thanks to the internet..business are thriving, new business models are generating billions of $$...companies like uber, airbnb , netflix etc are disrupting the norm ...Uber is the largest transportation company in the world...but they dont own a single car...Airbnb is becoming the largest "hotel/accomodation " chain in the world..but they dont own a single hotel building ....how is this possible..? Technology makes it possible...

Do you know you can start your own ecommerce store ...selling items to people in the USA & CANADA ..while still in Nigeria without owning a single product?.. and get paid in US$ ...have you heard of drop shipping? ....Im here to introduce Nigerians to dropshipping ..I have tested and developed a new concept that will allow hard working deligent Nigerians start their own ecommerce business selling to USA & CANADA for less than $20

What would you be selling :
personalized T-shirts , coffee mugs , phone cases

Why these products:
Easy to launch, low price point , Americans & Canadians love to wear their pride , events like mothers day (May 14TH ) Fathers Day( June 18th) , USA independence Day (July4th) Canada Day (Juky 1st) ... Birthdays , Graduations ..etc

Create and sell tshirts celebrating any of this events and you have a winner.. Americans and Canadians are not Nigerians ..paying $20 for a personaized tshirt or $10 for a coffee mug is nothing ...

Why do i create my products/stores

I set you up with a platform that allows you to create your store with 5minutes and start selling..

Where do i find buyers..

I will provide you on where and how to find buyers on facebook, instagram, twitter..

How do i get paid ..

Example you get the product at wholesale $1 this includes shipping to the customer anywhere in USA or Canada ..you sell it for $2 ..so your profit is $1 ...without any inventory..without and hassle..all you have to do is promote and promote your items... all profits are deposited to your account( i will provide you on how to get your funds even in you live in samba forest)

Im not a graphic designer , how do i get designs :
Easy we have lots of templates you can use , or hire a graphic designer , but you MUST know how to use a computer and navigate effectively ..if you are novice or need help opening web browser ..this isnt for you....we are not here to teach how to use a computer

If you like to get started on your own dropshipping ecommerce store.. send me an email to get started.. => info at naijausadropship dot xyz ..

pls do not contact me asking how to sell tomatoes or fish ..or anything else...this is strictly personalized tshirts , mugs,phone cases,pendants

im only looking for sharp people WHO BELIEVE in themselves...The idea of building a fully automated business in 24 hours is pretty exciting and the fact that you can generate over $300 in sales in the first day is VERY POSSIBLE... send me an email if READY ...
=>info at naijausadropship dot xyz <=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Start Your Drop Shipping Ecommerce Store Today With Zero Inventory by Coker302(f): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
Pls message me 09077028308. Your number not showing on what's app

(1) (Reply)

Oil Rises On Low US Inventories, Saudi Cuts To Asia / How Not To Engage An Architect. / People No Dey Look Watin Them Write For Shirt Before Them Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.