Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms (51837 Views)

SFW Gold Service. Direct Matchmaking, Perfect Linkage! / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship / Whatsapp Match Making (men And Women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 7:23am On Jul 28, 2017
FashTheGem:
SINGLESforWEDLOCK.com is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES
and MARRIAGE – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Single,
Verified Members to Guard against Fraud, Highly Confidential & Secured
Platform where you have full control on your information
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
It all goes back To the time When, for you The drop was deep And my fall, for you Was hard and fast. Looking at you Makes me bless the Lord For giving me eyes Consuming all that you are And all that you represent Comes with a satisfied belch Smoothed and creamed With an aroma of grace And propriety. Those days I could stare at the mole Above your mouth And be lost in its drool.. Those days Your voice made my heart skip Like a cracked CD.... Those days when sleep was my best pastime Since you would lace my dreams... Those days when words would fail me Like an exam written by an illiterate. Those days When I felt the check-ups in tons And the calls in truckloads The visits-late night Could scale me over the fence And hand me, you Those days I mistook your few calls For ownership And our deep laughs For exchanged hearts Them days I thought I was holding An equal half of my world And yours... I hope, I hope Atop hope He will offend you irreparably I hope sorry won't be enough When his sins come knocking I hope he cheats, and beats; I hope he becomes a slur, and a blur To your ears and eyes So I can have you back... I hope he goes wild with the girls at Tampa And when he goes knicker-clad at Zanzibar on the sand I hope he lies about his location I hope he forgets very soon What a goddess you are So u can remember me And I sure won't spare each word This time Letting you know as I feel. And I hope you get bad news Each day, after today. I hope you don't taste love 'Less its my brand... I hope life teaches you Love isn't always verbal.

Written by Ogbonaya Henry
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
yes the time
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 6:49am On Aug 01, 2017
happy new month from SFW
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 6:22am On Aug 04, 2017
FashTheGem:
Anyone can make you smile. Many people can make you cry but, it takes
someone very special to make u laugh with tears still in your eyes because
a good relationship is with someone who knows all your insecurities and
imperfections but still loves you for who you are
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 6:18am On Aug 05, 2017
FashTheGem:
It all goes back To the time When, for you The drop was deep And my fall, for you Was hard and fast. Looking at you Makes me bless the Lord For giving me eyes Consuming all that you are And all that you represent Comes with a satisfied belch Smoothed and creamed With an aroma of grace And propriety. Those days I could stare at the mole Above your mouth And be lost in its drool.. Those days Your voice made my heart skip Like a cracked CD.... Those days when sleep was my best pastime Since you would lace my dreams... Those days when words would fail me Like an exam written by an illiterate. Those days When I felt the check-ups in tons And the calls in truckloads The visits-late night Could scale me over the fence And hand me, you Those days I mistook your few calls For ownership And our deep laughs For exchanged hearts Them days I thought I was holding An equal half of my world And yours... I hope, I hope Atop hope He will offend you irreparably I hope sorry won't be enough When his sins come knocking I hope he cheats, and beats; I hope he becomes a slur, and a blur To your ears and eyes So I can have you back... I hope he goes wild with the girls at Tampa And when he goes knicker-clad at Zanzibar on the sand I hope he lies about his location I hope he forgets very soon What a goddess you are So u can remember me And I sure won't spare each word This time Letting you know as I feel. And I hope you get bad news Each day, after today. I hope you don't taste love 'Less its my brand... I hope life teaches you Love isn't always verbal.

Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=akikanju post=57777336][/quote]
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2017
In the wedlock industry comes the foremost matchmaking platform where singles who are really ready emotionally and physically for marriage are brought together for the purpose of linking up for wedlock.
Singles For Wedlock is sophisticated in its approach to matchmaking and here comes the chance for that single bachelor and spinster to meet that lovable pair.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PLATFORM IS STRICTLY FOR.THOSE READY FOR MARRIAGE AND MINIMUM AGE FOR ADMITTANCE IS 30 FOR MEN AND 25 FOR WOMEN.
search for https:///AyoolaGemFashSFW
or https:///Oladove
on telegram or directly contact 07035965961
www.singlesforwedlock.co
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Also know that Sad people make other people sad. Hurt people make other people hurt. Happy singles make happy marriage. Frustrated singles make frustrated marriage. Choose your association. That is the HEART of the matter.
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
when you contact the numbers, we would begin the process of adding you.
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Please register on www.singlesforwedlock.com

Our website is unique with wonderful features
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
We don’t take our integrity lightly! We want you to know just exactly how much we value the awesome institution of marriage. We are not here to make quick money. We know that the only way you will let us become your trusted…
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
In the wedlock industry comes the foremost matchmaking platform where singles who are really ready emotionally and physically for marriage are brought together for the purpose of linking up for wedlock.
Singles For Wedlock is sophisticated in its approach to matchmaking and here comes the chance for that single bachelor and spinster to meet that lovable pair.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PLATFORM IS STRICTLY FOR.THOSE READY FOR MARRIAGE AND MINIMUM AGE FOR ADMITTANCE IS 30 FOR MEN AND 25 FOR WOMEN.
on telegram or directly contact 07035975961
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by FashTheGem: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
FashTheGem:
on telegram or directly contact 07035975961
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by Aygem(m): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
I am delighted to announce that more testimonies are flocking in.
Be part of those who would still get married this year
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by Aygem(m): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thank God it's Friday
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by Aygem(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
6 strategies for creating a winning marriage
There are several keys to being an effective partner in a marriage. First and foremost you have to know yourself well enough to be wise to your motivations, quirks, downfalls and strengths which will impact your marriage and you must know those same elements in your partner. No one is perfect, so the better you know yourself the better you will be able to know and have empathy for your partner. You cannot have an effective marriage if it is based in linear and one-way thinking. It can’t be all about you. If you are always right, then guess what? Your partner is always wrong. You may feel good, but your partner will feel resentful. To create a winning marriage you have to be flexible, courageous and quiet when necessary. Most of all you have to be someone your partner is inspired by and wants to be married to.
Keys to the Emotional Management of Your Marriage
1. Develop emotional wisdom:
To be an effective partner learn how to manage your own emotions. Analyze yourself and identify what your trigger points are. These trigger points will teach you when to act on an emotion and when it is smart to stay quiet.
Being in a committed relationship is a matrix of conflict and rebalancing. You cannot love effectively unless you can identify the emotions of yourself and your partner. Once you can identify what is in the matrix you can apply empathy and understanding. Empathy gives you guidance on how to lead yourself and then understand your partner. Therefore, the first person to manage in your marriage is YOU.
2. Use your mind to manage your emotion:
To take care of your emotions you must understand that emotions are always more powerful than your mind. In the face of conflict, even the most rational, when dealing with intense emotion lose their capacity to think straight. To be a great partner be wise to the contagious nature of the emotions and know it is your emotions, and not your partner, you need to control.
Amidst intense conflict, it is critical for you to do your best to maintain presence of mind. To establish presence of mind face your marital conflicts head-on and learn how to work through the emotions to a resolution. The more exposed you are to turmoil the better able you will be to rise above the smallness of the emotions and focus on the bigger picture. The bigger picture is where you want to envision your marriage so focus on solutions, not problems.
3. Understanding emotional patterns:
Emotions follow a logical pattern if you know how to look at them. They rise and they fall. With negative emotion it is difficult to manage them when they are at the peak where there is little to no rational thought. Allow yourself and your partner the space and distance to come down and gain some rational perspective before communicating again.
If the emotional state is fun-loving and exciting then it is ok to step in at the peak of that intensity and push hard. It is in these positive states of emotion where we have the capacity to create loving and irreplaceable memories.
Having a great marriage is the art of looking beyond the now and calculating ahead. Managing timing with emotion is the great strategy to mitigating conflict and creating positive movement forward.
4. Utilize emotions to grow your marriage:
Different emotions help your thinking in different ways. In a marriage you must learn to navigate your own emotions and then to spot them in your partner by the signs and patterns that reveal hostility or excitement. Once you have these patterns in your sight be deliberate in how to move those emotions into a deeper motivation for yourself and your partner to want to work things out.
This self-awareness fills your marriage with purpose and direction because in growing together you create the emotional rewards at the end of a conflict or the end of a great day which keep the marriage in a positive and evolving place. To ensure that both of you stay motivated to make the marriage work, follow through on the rewards so each of you feels you can count on the other to bring their full self. Effective partners live by their word and walk their talk.
5. Conflict Management:
The challenge in navigating any marriage is that each partner inevitably has their own agenda. To have a great marriage, both have to create an environment in which neither feel constrained by the others influence. You must live with a mutual sense of participation, but have neither fall into “groupthink” where individual importance is minimized. Each partner will require something different from the marriage.
Each partner has be self-motivated to make the marriage work. Each must encourage the other to lead their individual lives to their fullest while also contributing to the marriage guaranteeing it reaches its own place of victory.
Each partner must commit to their individual happiness, not to sweat the small stuff of their partner or the monotony of marriage and make sure to reward each other’s contribution to the whole.
6. Create Positivity:
Emotions determine experience and perception. To have a beautiful marriage is about each partner thinking less selfishly about themselves and more about the marriage. The marriage becomes the cause worth fighting for.
The critical elements in creating a happy marriage are self-love and adaptability. Partners need to move on from challenge and make decisions for the marriage where each partner wants nothing more than to have their individual and marital goals achieved.
By each person committing to taking care of themselves for their partner each become a person who can operate on their own emotionally. This eliminates the relationship killers of neediness, jealousy and expectation. When each partner is infused with the spirit of being in a happy and successful marriage this turns their motivation from simple goals into a crusade. Total commitment cuts through all doubt and meandering and happiness is the result.
Creating a winning marriage means you must manage yourself and your partner intuitively and intelligently. Anything you do successfully requires self-analysis and self-control. Self-analysis helps you to understand yourself but more importantly your partner.
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by Aygem(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
FashTheGem:

Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by Aygem(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
FashTheGem:
on telegram or directly contact 07035965961
www.singlesforwedlock.co
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by Aygem(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
SFW
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by Aygem(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2017
FashTheGem:
Please register on www.singlesforwedlock.com

Our website is unique with wonderful features

Yes oh
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by Aygem(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
happy Sunday to you all
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by Aygem(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2017
Dear Spiritual Sisters,

Just because a gentle believing brother asked you out at church doesn't make him any less spiritual, and neither does it reduce his anointing. Do not loose your respect for him because he ministers in the morning and woos you at night, do not look down on his level of grace because he leads Bible study on Sunday and sends you love poems on Friday, say no in a polite manner if you do not feel any personal conviction to return interest. Do not judge him, for above everything else love is a basic necessity of life, after all if we don't toast you in the presence of God where else again? Is it in the club we will now go and do it?

And you too Spiritual Brother,
Its like I will have to do a special series on how to woo a believing sister, because you people are equally not encouraging at all. The way you approach a sister in faith matters a lot, some of you are born again but your toasting skills still needs some serious repentance, you'll just carry your street credibility and enter the house of God ���. See guys, there is nothing spiritual about toasting, open up and say it as it is doing you, don't approach a sister and start talking about how Nebuchadnezzar prayed for a wife and God heard him, go straight to the matters arising and forget about how Jonah swallowed the big fish, abi it was the fish that even swallowed Jonah. ����

That was how I was doing my 5minutes mediation after service one sunday when one choir master approached a sister beside me like;

" hi, i was watching you all through service, I love the way you worship"

Arrh arrhh watchman! You love the way she worship how? Are you assistant Holy Spirit? all in a bid to maintain his spiritual status in her eyes, haba uncle, this is one of the few battles where we are allowed to use small carnal weapons, hehehehe, ����

Start by complimenting her first, shower her with a little honest Jesus praise. Let me show you, start like this;

"Hi, wow! you look so nice in that blue dress (pause and wait for her to smile and say thank you, then pounce) been kinda observing you around lately, and I just thought I could come over and introduce myself in a bit, my name is Allison, (pause and wait for her to tell you hers, if you like go and be rushing, then pounce again) nice to meet you Chocolate. Hope you enjoyed the service today? (Wait again for her reply, then end the spiritual move there, don't go and be asking her what she learnt from pastor's preaching, go straight to the point) will I be asking for too much if i ask you out to a movie next weekend? Or, got any plans for next weekend? Cos I have two karaoke tickets and I was wondering if you would like to go with me.

(If she says she's not free)
nicely say 'oh , alright, maybe another time then, I will see you at the midweek service on Tuesday, enjoy a good week Chocolate." That's it, don't go and be asking for phone number, relax, knowing her name is a first victory, there's always a next Sunday)

(If she says she's free, great)
Nicely sound a little bit surprise, like 'oh wow, really, so mind if I give you a call sometime during the week to remind you? (Sure she'll say okay) then ask for her number. When you get it, stand there and call her first to make sure it rings, because some of these our sisters too can weak somebody, before She'll go and give you Angel Gabriel's phone number because you have mouth odour, hehehehe ���. So when you confirm it, just end with "thanks Chocolate, I will give you a call, enjoy a beautiful week, bye.

If you like don't carry small carnal weapon and enter toasting warfare, be there doing smeh smeh.

Please Share to help our single ministry ��
#confessionsofagoodman
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by Aygem(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2017
“Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it be rather a moving sea between the shores of your souls.”

Are you single and ready to meet a partner of your dream?
Let the matchmaking begin.
Let the courtship begin.
Let the Love Overflow
Let it lead to engagement
Let it Lead To Marriage
Email: findlove@singlesforwedlock.com
Facebook: facebook.com/SFWGlobal
Instagram: Instagram.com/SFWGlobal
Twitter: Twitter.com/SFWGlobal
Whatsapp: 2347035965961, 2347053058460
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by Aygem(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Love is not just about holding hands while you understand each other, it's about having misunderstandings & not leaving each other's hands. (Pastor Kunle - TFOLC)
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by Eze2000(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
akikanju:

thanks but if you call them desperados, its your opinion but we want men ready for marriage who.are 30.and above and women above 25.
SFW is not for mere dating or fun but for serious business of linking those ready for marriage.
Thanks for your time

are u on whatspps
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by Aygem(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Eze2000:

are u on whatspps
Yes, but the telegram group is up and functioning
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by Eze2000(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Aygem:

Yes, but the telegram group is up and functioning

How do i get in?
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by akikanju(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2017
Eze2000:

How do i get in?

You can get admitted by contacting the dropped numbers at the beginning of the thread for the moderators
to interview and verify if you are eligible to be added to the chat platform
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by Aygem(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2017
TGIF
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by Aygem(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Aygem:
Dear Spiritual Sisters,

Just because a gentle believing brother asked you out at church doesn't make him any less spiritual, and neither does it reduce his anointing. Do not loose your respect for him because he ministers in the morning and woos you at night, do not look down on his level of grace because he leads Bible study on Sunday and sends you love poems on Friday, say no in a polite manner if you do not feel any personal conviction to return interest. Do not judge him, for above everything else love is a basic necessity of life, after all if we don't toast you in the presence of God where else again? Is it in the club we will now go and do it?

And you too Spiritual Brother,
Its like I will have to do a special series on how to woo a believing sister, because you people are equally not encouraging at all. The way you approach a sister in faith matters a lot, some of you are born again but your toasting skills still needs some serious repentance, you'll just carry your street credibility and enter the house of God ���. See guys, there is nothing spiritual about toasting, open up and say it as it is doing you, don't approach a sister and start talking about how Nebuchadnezzar prayed for a wife and God heard him, go straight to the matters arising and forget about how Jonah swallowed the big fish, abi it was the fish that even swallowed Jonah. ����

That was how I was doing my 5minutes mediation after service one sunday when one choir master approached a sister beside me like;

" hi, i was watching you all through service, I love the way you worship"

Arrh arrhh watchman! You love the way she worship how? Are you assistant Holy Spirit? all in a bid to maintain his spiritual status in her eyes, haba uncle, this is one of the few battles where we are allowed to use small carnal weapons, hehehehe, ����

Start by complimenting her first, shower her with a little honest Jesus praise. Let me show you, start like this;

"Hi, wow! you look so nice in that blue dress (pause and wait for her to smile and say thank you, then pounce) been kinda observing you around lately, and I just thought I could come over and introduce myself in a bit, my name is Allison, (pause and wait for her to tell you hers, if you like go and be rushing, then pounce again) nice to meet you Chocolate. Hope you enjoyed the service today? (Wait again for her reply, then end the spiritual move there, don't go and be asking her what she learnt from pastor's preaching, go straight to the point) will I be asking for too much if i ask you out to a movie next weekend? Or, got any plans for next weekend? Cos I have two karaoke tickets and I was wondering if you would like to go with me.

(If she says she's not free)
nicely say 'oh , alright, maybe another time then, I will see you at the midweek service on Tuesday, enjoy a good week Chocolate." That's it, don't go and be asking for phone number, relax, knowing her name is a first victory, there's always a next Sunday)

(If she says she's free, great)
Nicely sound a little bit surprise, like 'oh wow, really, so mind if I give you a call sometime during the week to remind you? (Sure she'll say okay) then ask for her number. When you get it, stand there and call her first to make sure it rings, because some of these our sisters too can weak somebody, before She'll go and give you Angel Gabriel's phone number because you have mouth odour, hehehehe ���. So when you confirm it, just end with "thanks Chocolate, I will give you a call, enjoy a beautiful week, bye.

If you like don't carry small carnal weapon and enter toasting warfare, be there doing smeh smeh.

Please Share to help our single ministry ��
#confessionsofagoodman
Re: Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms by slyd90(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
OP so guys don't get married until they are 30 and above undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Abuja Lesbians Dating / Girls Looking For Guys And Guys Looking For Girls Should Hook Up Here / Iice Can I Meet You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.