Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary (15971 Views)

FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) / Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary / Man Collapsed After His Salary Was Slashed From N18,000 To N5,000 In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by SeniorJude(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
I saw that video and was like how will someone demanding for his salary be biting up like that why will someone be that wicked I wish more will be done towards that stupid boss and those policemen
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by KenModi(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
It's not everything that has to be written in print.

Yes but first and most importantly we have to be factual in our arguments
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Langbasa: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Which day i go get brutalised by the nigerian policemen?,to waste a life of a nigerian policeman jus dey hungry me...useless set of black wearing,ogogoro gulping and pot bellied fools..#NIGERIAPOLICEMYFOOT.
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by seguno2: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Negotiate:
Kai

The government should take guns away from the police so we can settle issues like men.

See how they kept hitting the guy like he was a thief.

Even the boss who refused to pay, this is crime against humanity.

I swear down if such a thing was done to me, I will hunt them down and kill them, I will feel justified in my soul even if I go to jail.

What kind of power does a black dirty uniform give?

Do you want to return to being a monkey in the jungle where laws do not exist and are not followed?
Is that what you want?
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Mayflowa(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
mantosa:
What the organization name? Who is our Minister of Labour and Employment.

They need to arrest that employer first not offering the battered guy brown envelope. He needs justice!!!

The organisation is not related to Nigeria. Just a concerned foundation. That is the best they can do. There are civil right organisation's here that can escalate the case
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Langbasa: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hollawaley:
it seems you are a police officer or maybe you have somebody on the police force. but guess what, may thunder fire you and all the police officers you know. may you all die a sad, painful, slow, grotesque, horrible death
For you...

1 Like

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Mayflowa(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
emandman:
While not supporting the treatment metted to him, but the question is are we sure of what he DID?

You question is very ill-asked! Nothing justifies this type of brutality. It is extra-judicial, barbaric and wicked! Police are meant to arrest

1 Like

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Emmerlee(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
emandman:
While not supporting the treatment metted to him, but the question is are we sure of what he DID?

Even if he committed murder the point is - why almost kill a man who is down already? Even if he's the most wanted criminal we can all see that he's subdued! Just cuff him and lead him away if he's constituting a nuisance! That is how it is done everywhere sane humans live.
A lot is wrong with the people of this country.. we need help ASAP! This is an eyesore and it is barbaric.

1 Like

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Harassment everywhere God go see us through
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by godquality: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Why is this case not even with the authority? Why is there no human right group looking to assist the man get justice?
It's ok that a private person is willing to pay him but the authorities should look into this matter because this is just the one caught with a camera there are many more like this and such attitude must be stopstopped​ and perpetrators​ punish.

1 Like

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by kuchikau1: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
i can neva date/marry a woman wey blood dey comot frm ur big toto every 28 days.
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Klington: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
And the useless police will still claim to be ur friend... Pathetic idiots.

1 Like

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Negotiate: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
seguno2:

Do you want to return to being a monkey in the jungle where laws do not exist and are not followed?
Is that what you want?

Does it look like law exists in the situation you observed in that video?

Why must Nigeria's lawlessness be one sided?
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by seguno2: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Negotiate:
Does it look like law exists in the situation you observed in that video?

Why must Nigeria's lawlessness be one sided?

Laws exist.
That is why some Nigerians, like you, have taken up the gauntlet of finding out those involved to ensure that justice is served.
Is that not commendable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Had an almost similar experience in June 2016, during the militant attack in ikorodu. I was a teacher then, I had just walked up to my boss and told him I'm resigning my job citing security reasons and that I was also relocating from the area to mainland Lagos hence the resignation. That was how he didn't pay me my salary for the month of June. Fast forward three weeks, I called him and demanded for the amount owed, a simple request turned to insults from him, the next day he called me to meet him at Ogijo police station for my salary and he even gave a police man my number. I blocked them both didnt honor the police invite, he later paid just 20% of my salary. In Nigeria policemen are used to molest the common man. I hope they find and compensate him, Kudos KBK.
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by mantosa(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
I mean the employer's company or is the guy a domestic staff?

Mayflowa:

The organisation is not related to Nigeria. Just a concerned foundation. That is the best they can do. There are civil right organisation's here that can escalate the case
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Negotiate: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
seguno2:

Laws exist.
That is why some Nigerians, like you, have taken up the gauntlet of finding out those involved to ensure that justice is served.
Is that not commendable?

I can't live with this if the law does nothing about this situation.

In Nigeria, we take laws into our hands because the instituted law fails again and again.

1 Like

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hollawaley:
it seems you are a police officer or maybe you have somebody on the police force. but guess what, may thunder fire you and all the police officers you know. may you all die a sad, painful, slow, grotesque, horrible death

He asked a valid question and u are cursing him. Not all force people are irrational.
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by jaxxy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
I saw this video and I felt the helplessness of the ordinary man. We need change seriously we do. Watever d case the police shud. Ot beat up anybody unless hes a Criminal.
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by DropShot: 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jabioro:
The police men and their baba Olowo needed to be punish proportionally to the suffer ness melt on that man..
Please work on your grammar. I mean no harm.
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Coldfaya(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
zoom the car picture, get the number and trace the owner. that way you attack the hiediot first who will now produce the bro
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Jabioro: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
DropShot:
Please work on your grammar. I mean no harm.
Correct it
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Beebase(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Money is the root of all evil. To all Police officers, why do you keep pouring your anger on an ordinary citizens when as a matter of fact you already known the set of people who are making you suffer,stop it now.
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by achieverme(m): 12:24am On Apr 23, 2017
emandman:
Nothing he did should have resulted to that public assault
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by mikolo80: 12:44am On Apr 23, 2017
hollawaley2:
naija police and human right abuse..........am tired of all this.

you may also like. "Nigerians prefer yansh music"- [url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dsHElEtxJY&itct=CCwQpDAYASITCObznr6quNMCFQPgfgodhrgN-jILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDMEI4bHdqRTdfQTJnaEhQNEFjbmhwZw%3D%3D&gl=IN&hl=en&client=mv-google/]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dsHElEtxJY&itct=CCwQpDAYASITCObznr6quNMCFQPgfgodhrgN-jILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDMEI4bHdqRTdfQTJnaEhQNEFjbmhwZw%3D%3D&gl=IN&hl=en&client=mv-google [/url]
what are you doing to change it
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by mikolo80: 12:47am On Apr 23, 2017
KenModi:
I wld prefer that organisation goes after the policeman and seek justice for the victim rather than just give him money and we all go home happy.

Tomorrow, it could be me or you that would be assaulted.
Ehnnn when e reach us we will find solution, till then.shebi we're waiting for it to reach us?

1 Like

Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by mikolo80: 12:48am On Apr 23, 2017
sticknatt:
I think Nigerian government should stop issuing guns to these men until its necessary and also have a strict disciplinary department for these kinda issues.. Cuz without the guns they wouldn't dare assault an innocent citizen
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
funny guy
you actually think the police is for you.
no my naive friend they are there for the rich and powerful to cheat you the masses
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 23, 2017
tomorrow when all the people involved in the brutalisation of this young man including the boss who refuses to pay his salaries gets kidnapped and killed by armed robbers we will still be the first to come on here and type RIP and insult people who didn't type RIP.

why did he carried on working if he wasn't paid for the first month?
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by obyrich(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2017
emandman:
If you watched the video, you would see that the aim of the police and the master was to get him off the compound and the car. They were hitting him and shoving him off while he was insisting on not leaving until they settled him.
Re: KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary by Btruth: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2017
Africa mentality. Imagine if his boss has used the money he paid the police to settled him out. kiss

......but he will wanted to proof a point by paying the DPO and his boys say about 100k than paying the poor man the 50k he was owing him.

Typical nigeria rich man. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Common Salary Negotiation Mistakes / What Does It Mean If Your Employer Is Advertising For Your Position / Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.