Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

How Much Does Tonsilectomy Removal Of Tonsils) Costs In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Does Tonsilectomy Removal Of Tonsils) Costs In Nigeria (1076 Views)

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / Man All Smiles After Removal Of Huge Tumor On His Face After 15 Years. Photos / How Much Does Tonsilectomy (removal Of Tonsils) Costs In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Tonsilectomy Removal Of Tonsils) Costs In Nigeria by hephzibah2015(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hello house, I have been having repeated episodes of Tonsilitis (infection of the tonsils) and I wish to undergo the surgical removal (a minor surgery) of the infected tonsils. Please how much does this procedure costs in Nigeria and which hospital can be best used in South Western part of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Is Lipton Good For A Slim Pregnant Lady? / Take Note: 5 Types Of Pain You Should Never Ignore / Share Your Experience Of How You Got Cured Of Staph, E. Coli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.