Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Take Note: 5 Types Of Pain You Should Never Ignore - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Take Note: 5 Types Of Pain You Should Never Ignore (1073 Views)

My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Five Health Warning Signs From Your Feet To Never Ignore / 4 Male Breast Cancer Symptoms You Should Never Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Note: 5 Types Of Pain You Should Never Ignore by healthyfamily16(m): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2018
We often try to avoid visiting the doctor for life’s little aches and pains. After all, some amount of pain is to be expected over the course of our lives, whether due to injury or illness or simply over-exerting ourselves while exercising or going about daily tasks like gardening.

In many cases, small amounts of pain due to exertion or other normal causes will ebb and flow on their own, without any need for medical intervention. However, there are FIVE types of pain that should never, under any circumstances, be ignored. Let’s take a look at them.

https://okoroblog.com/5-types-of-pain-you-should-never-ignore/

SISSY3
Re: Take Note: 5 Types Of Pain You Should Never Ignore by Nnejijohn: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
In Africa we ignore all
Re: Take Note: 5 Types Of Pain You Should Never Ignore by Nnejijohn: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
How about pains in my lower side
Re: Take Note: 5 Types Of Pain You Should Never Ignore by okoroblog: 12:47am On Aug 02, 2018
I AM HAVING BACK PAIN
Re: Take Note: 5 Types Of Pain You Should Never Ignore by healthyfamily16(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2018
I HAVING BACK PAIN
Re: Take Note: 5 Types Of Pain You Should Never Ignore by Nnejijohn: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2018
Take para
Re: Take Note: 5 Types Of Pain You Should Never Ignore by okoroblog: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2018
OK shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Take Note: 5 Types Of Pain You Should Never Ignore by healthyfamily16(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
HOPE IT HELPS
okoroblog:
OK shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Take Note: 5 Types Of Pain You Should Never Ignore by MEDICALEX: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
wow this is great
Re: Take Note: 5 Types Of Pain You Should Never Ignore by Nnejijohn: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
How about sad

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Woman Of 35 Years And Above? I Have Something For You / Share Your Experience Of How You Got Cured Of Staph, E. Coli / Why Am I Spotting During Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.