Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,089 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread (178052 Views)

Leagoo M8 Pro Slow Charge Fix / Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro / Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 02, 2017
SirdimayG:
M I going to get it at this price?? Just this aftetnoon I searched from their app then i saw this price
i'd advice u buy it asap, and chck d store.... anything can happen....
Who knows hw much it gonna cost tmao

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Stevebrown(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2017
Famoustemmy:

I pray so... Cos its like the M8 Pro its now 32k
I heard so, even the m8 is now around 75$
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by princetom1(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2017
Stevebrown:

You guys should do the conversion and stop saying, I heared say this and that pls. I can still see m8 around 73.5 and m8 pro at 82 usd
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Famoustemmy(m): 4:40pm On May 02, 2017
Stevebrown:

Bro,,,. Just buy it now before d tin go higher,,, people are demanding for it dats why
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 02, 2017
Caleb5:
Please you guys should kindly advise the op, Benjeeade to send me my money, I am no longer interested. Thanks
So sorry for inconvenience, the issue will be resolved soon. thanks
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 6:22pm On May 02, 2017
Is better you get the phone now coz is on flash deals. In next 1hr40min. The price will be 115$
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2017
The phone doesn't support OTG jo
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Caleb5: 8:08pm On May 02, 2017
I sent money to Benjeeade since yesterday very early for the m8 he wanted to sell and told him to send early since his place to mine is 4hrs,he promised to send it. I kept on calling his line when it was getting late to know what was happening but he wasn't picking up.
Later, he told me he took it to the post office and post office told him they couldn't send yesterday. Meanwhile, I told him earlier to use a bus driver so I could get It on time but he did not lesson. He begged me and promised to send today.
Today, I asked him for update and he told me he gave someone to take it to the park and send to me. Up till now, the guy he sent has not picked up his calls since morning, neither have I gotten a car from the bus driver.
Benjeeade has not been picking up my calls, the few time he picked, he told me he kept his phone and went out(who does it?).
Please you guys should tell Benjeeade to send me my money tomorrow or I will do the needful.
Benjeeade, read this line, if I don't get my money tomorrow, I will tell you that I am an edo guy.
Thanks
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by daamazing(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2017
Benjeeade
Your attention is needed here urgently
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by walemoney007(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2017
Caleb5:
I sent money to Benjeeade since yesterday very early for the m8 he wanted to sell and told him to send early since his place to mine is 4hrs,he promised to send it. I kept on calling his line when it was getting late to know what was happening but he wasn't picking up.
Later, he told me he took it to the post office and post office told him they couldn't send yesterday. Meanwhile, I told him earlier to use a bus driver so I could get It on time but he did not lesson. He begged me and promised to send today.
Today, I asked him for update and he told me he gave someone to take it to the park and send to me. Up till now, the guy he sent has not picked up his calls since morning, neither have I gotten a car from the bus driver.
Benjeeade has not been picking up my calls, the few time he picked, he told me he kept his phone and went out(who does it?).
Please you guys should tell Benjeeade to send me my money tomorrow or I will do the needful.
Benjeeade, read this line, if I don't get my money tomorrow, I will tell you that I am an edo guy.
Thanks
its really hard to trust Nigerians on the internet
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by daamazing(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2017
Benjeeade your viewing the thread, say something

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by noobody(m): 10:05pm On May 02, 2017
Caleb5:
Thanks

U nor for send am money at all,i msg the guy to want to buy d phone as well,he told me payment befor delivery,i told him no,payment on delivery,he said i shld pay part payment dat pay d rest wen d phone land,i insisted and said no,i suspected him to be fishy when he cudnt agree to payment on delivery,he said wud be taking a risk to do payment on delivery,i told him i wud be taking a greater risk to accept to pay befor i see item as well.
Am surpised he acted dis way,he might av a good explanation sha.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Stevebrown(m): 11:09pm On May 02, 2017
Caleb5:
Thanks
Sorry to say Broh. I jst couldn't agree ure an Edo guy. We no dey carry last na haba
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by princetom1(m): 11:13pm On May 02, 2017
I will be so so dissapointed if benjeade doesn't solve this issue by 2mao. Geez, because of how much? Haba, someone can't be a low baller than this.

Besides, caleb5, u send money to his account or where? How do u contact him? Whatsapp or call.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Famoustemmy(m): 11:45pm On May 02, 2017
benjeeade:
So sorry for inconvenience, the issue will be resolved soon. thanks
Abeg, Do somethng, dnt let this small change danbaru ur beta name,,,
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Caleb5: 4:27am On May 03, 2017
princetom1:
I will be so so dissapointed if benjeade doesn't solve this issue by 2mao. Geez, because of how much? Haba, someone can't be a low baller than this.

Besides, caleb5, u send money to his account or where? How do u contact him? Whatsapp or call.
Whatsapp
I thought I could trust his ass.

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by princetom1(m): 6:37am On May 03, 2017
Caleb5:

Whatsapp
I thought I could trust his ass.

Guy, just chill. I wanna be hopeful and believe something else is wrong. Because d money is still surprising me o. This is a total shock. benjeade, u gat 48 hours o or your ass is about to get smoke really hard.

cc:Gptech, noobody, iliyande, Stevebrown, GrandMufti, Protein0
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Gptech(m): 6:39am On May 03, 2017
princetom1:

Guy, just chill. I wanna be hopeful and believe something else is wrong. Because d money is still surprising me o. This is a total shock. benjeade, u gat 48 hours o or your ass is about to get smoke really hard.

Who b dis, hope nr b scam case? shocked
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Caleb5: 6:46am On May 03, 2017
princetom1:

Thanks baba.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by chibuzo9(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2017
hw can i get d phone am living in enugu nd wat is d current price
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 8:47am On May 03, 2017
princetom1:

This issue will be definitely solve today, i told him all that caused it, how come person spoil his name because of 20,000
I'm sorting dis out today by God grace..
this has never happened since I've been doing my things. but this guy don't want to understand

2 Likes

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by noobody(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2017
benjeeade:

This issue will be definitely solve today, i told him all that caused it, how come person spoil his name because of 20,000
this has never happened since I've been doing my things. but this guy don't want to understand

Understand what exactly?? Tell us what is goin on that u r sorting out.simple
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 9:18am On May 03, 2017
Patiently waiting for my leagoo m8pro

2 Likes

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Famoustemmy(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2017
benjeeade:

Just finish d deal, dnt let dis small tin tanish ur image,,. u be boss
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by princetom1(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2017
noobody:

Understand what exactly?? Tell us what is goin on that u r sorting out.simple

Baba, chill. It seems some stuffs are ongoing we don't know about. But at least benjeade came out, am happy he did. He says today. So, today it will be. Right?

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by RicardoRich(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2017
Pls wat are d prsnt prices of M8 nd M8 pro?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by GrandMufti: 12:33pm On May 03, 2017
benjeeade:

What do you want him to understand?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by princetom1(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2017
RicardoRich:
Pls wat are d prsnt prices of M8 nd M8 pro?

Pls, search aliexpress.com and multiple it by acces bank 375, gtb 378. U get?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 03, 2017
SirdimayG:
Patiently waiting for my leagoo m8pro
Guy
abeg which store did u order ur m8 pro and have dey shipped it ?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by SirdimayG(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2017
johnlondon:

Guy
abeg which store did u order ur m8 pro and have dey shipped it ?
Just ordered it from aliexpress.Tho someone helped me
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 03, 2017
SirdimayG:
Just ordered it from aliexpress.Tho someone helped me
ok....
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Gptech(m): 3:06pm On May 03, 2017
Ordered a black Leegoo M8 for a friend but she prefers gold colour, if you are interested in a swap, kindly quote me.

Note : phone is not yet in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android / iPhone Killer Apps Section!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.