Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread - Phones (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread (178134 Views)

Leagoo M8 Pro Slow Charge Fix / Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro / Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rasque1759:

This same method? Are there no other easy and simple ways to root this phone apart from this please? Saw this same method on Google before.... and moreover all those links are expired links

No sir

It's quite simple tho

Like very simple
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Palmerbarry:
Hello guys, I wanna ask a question before I place order for my M8. Will I be able to change THE ANNOYING BLACK BACKGROUND of the softkeys to a more matching background like Google pixel and LG G6?
U mean this cool cool

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Rasque1759(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
bobo65:

No sir

It's quite simple tho

Like very simple
But the links are not okay
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Palmerbarry:
Hello guys, I wanna ask a question before I place order for my M8. Will I be able to change THE ANNOYING BLACK BACKGROUND of the softkeys to a more matching background like Google pixel and LG G6?
Or this?? cool

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by henry007(m): 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wait, if the person who started this thread is a popular scammer who sells dirt cheap phones that are delivered dead on arrival, shouldn't people be avoiding the Leagoo product all together?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Iamsheye(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
henry007:
Wait, if the person who started this thread is a popular scammer who sells dirt cheap phones that are delivered dead on arrival, shouldn't people be avoiding the Leagoo product all together?
Tecno and Infinix asslicker spotted

3 Likes

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by emmathebigg(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2017

You can simply place an order from Aliexpress and it will get deliver to you within 3 weeks,
you can contact me if you need any help...
i can also help you place an order.
sir I want to know if Aliexpress have pay on delivery option... thanks
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by nedivine(m): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Good day guys, I bought leagoo M8 some months ago. The phone is very OK. One thing I corrected was buying original Censun charger for #1400. It now charge very fast and last longer. Avoid using and charging to enjoy the fast charge. That does not mean that one should not respond to messages or goggle search item.
The phone parts will be very cheap since almost all parts separated and join with lense.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by busuyi44: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
henry007:
I used Leagoo Elite 5 for 10 months and had no issues before selling it. I recently got a colleague Leagoo Shark 5000 and d phone is still working. No phone is completely perfect
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by KennedicalEnergy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
I Use To Feel Happy When I See People That Can Afford Android Phones. Life's Problems Have Made Me To Be Unable To Afford Any Android Phone. I Am Currently Using One Local China Phone That Can Not Do Anything Except From Making Calls And Browsing. Please Help A Friend Secure Any Android Phone At All. I Will Be Glad If I Could Finally Use An Android Phone.
I Am Kennedy From Ebonyi.
Call:07036462873
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
henry007:

What are u talking about?
I was about creating this thread before I saw the thread owners own, I started using the phone before the guy even heard of aliexpress or leagoo, so cos he created a thread and scammed someone on it, does that mean we should ditch d phone?

And where did anyone say they received their device dead on arrival pls?

Pls this thread is for leàgoo users not bemused critics

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by augster(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
samthomp:

U mean this cool cool
which rom you dey use? And how did you change it? Xposed?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by augster(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
nedivine:
Good day guys, I bought leagoo M8 some months ago. The phone is very OK. One thing I corrected was buying original Censun charger for #1400. It now charge very fast and last longer. Avoid using and charging to enjoy the fast charge. That does not mean that one should not respond to messages or goggle search item.
The phone parts will be very cheap since almost all parts separated and join with lense.
link to the charger please
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by sben2308(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Anyone who knows abt Oukitel c8 cuz I'm so much in Luv with d specs and I wanna order for it on Tuesday...
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by fatsonm: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Aliexpress
How long did it take before you git?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by caspervenice(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Please can m8pro os be updated
Answer ASAP

To 7.0
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 12:40am On Sep 25, 2017
augster:
link to the charger please
You guys are callin for ghost patners...i remain silent
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 12:41am On Sep 25, 2017
augster:
which rom you dey use? And how did you change it? Xposed?
install xposed and download flat style colour bar.apk
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2017
sben2308:
Anyone who knows abt Oukitel c8 cuz I'm so much in Luv with d specs and I wanna order for it on Tuesday...

It's still on pre-order so u won't get any valid info on it
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Heshei: 6:42am On Sep 25, 2017
henry007:

Bro...
He is the messenger and not the message.

Through this same thread, I got all the information I needed about this phone and then made my order ... the phone has been with me since July 1st and not even a single issue till now despite my heavy usage on 4G network plus football gaming experience.

I do watch your review, very nice and cool stuff.

But this is our own user experiece review, it means so much to some of us.

Biko, let us have more people on board the Leagoo train same as you want more people on the techno and Infinix ship.

Thank you
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Rasque1759(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2017
The charger that comes with my Leagoo M8 is very fast...I wonder where some people got what they saying from...that the charging is slow bla bla bla..... I think there are a lot of people here who're just bad mouthing the phone ...
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Rasque1759(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2017
Leagoo M8 is so perfect for it's money.... With the huge specs Leagoo M8 have...I don't think Infinix,tecno,gionee,samsung will do such phone and sell it at #28,990 plus delivery fee.. ....I don't think so...
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Rasque1759(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2017
The only problem I'm having with this phone ..is the rooting aspect and sure very soon ...the rooting will come very easy... Apart from this.... the phone is just too perfect...I so much lovet ��������
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2017
Rasque1759:
Leagoo M8 is so perfect for it's money.... With the huge specs Leagoo M8 have...I don't think Infinix,tecno,gionee,samsung will do such phone and sell it at #28,990 plus delivery fee.. ....I don't think so...

This is very true

Tho it's now about 31k but it's still very very much worth more than d amount used in purchasing it
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2017
Rasque1759:
The charger that comes with my Leagoo M8 is very fast...I wonder where some people got what they saying from...that the charging is slow bla bla bla..... I think there are a lot of people here who're just bad mouthing the phone ...

This ur statement

Except the new set of m8 pro now charges fast sha

Maybe leagoo has started listening to d cries of its users
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by henry007(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Heshei:

Bro...
He is the messenger and not the message.

Through this same thread, I got all the information I needed about this phone and then made my order ... the phone has been with me since July 1st and not even a single issue till now despite my heavy usage on 4G network plus football gaming experience.

I do watch your review, very nice and cool stuff.

But this is our own user experiece review, it means so much to some of us.

Biko, let us have more people on board the Leagoo train same as you want more people on the techno and Infinix ship.

Thank you

Actually i want more people on any train that won't cut their neck. I see Leagoo users have more issues within weeks than Oukitel and they're competitors. Infinix and TECNO(at least the ones i review) are higher than Leagoo budget.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by sben2308(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2017
bobo65:

It's still on pre-order so u won't get any valid info on it

from d specs Wat Can u advice??
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by DeathStroke007(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2017
HELP O! Who wil help me get oukitel u 16 max? ?? . . .OR if there is any leagoo product with better spec and in same price range . . . all i want in a phone is .6 inches, big battery. .good gaming experience. .32gig rom and 3gig ram. . . help me o my fwendzo
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by BeardedTraveler: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
fatsonm:
How long did it take before you git?

Around 3weeks
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
DeathStroke007:
HELP O! Who wil help me get oukitel u 16 max? ?? . . .OR if there is any leagoo product with better spec and in same price range . . . all i want in a phone is .6 inches, big battery. .good gaming experience. .32gig rom and 3gig ram. . . help me o my fwendzo

Have a brand new u16 max in lagos for 47k
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by DeathStroke007(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
bobo65:

Have a brand new u16 max in lagos for 47k
40K . . cash aend carry. is it golden colour

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (88) (Reply)

Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / iPhone Killer Apps Section!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.