Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread - Phones (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread (178458 Views)

Leagoo M8 Pro Slow Charge Fix / Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro / Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by henry007(m): 4:17am On Nov 27, 2017
bobo65:

Put ur data off and leave the phone to charge without u using it

Then come and tell us the results

This is what someone wants to be doing to charge phone. Can't buy this as a gift then coz the person would just be cursing me.

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by marcell321: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2017
bobo65:

Gold is out of stock
bro I don mind putting the black sensor on my gold phone..how much will it cost and how long will it take before I get it
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2017
marcell321:
bro I don mind putting the black sensor on my gold phone..how much will it cost and how long will it take before I get it

Black just went out of stock

Give me a week to get new stock
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Heshei: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
henry007:

This is what someone wants to be doing to charge phone. Can't buy this as a gift then coz the person would just be cursing me.

Henry has started again ... Can you just leave this thread and hatred bro.

Just one Question for you...
How many of the Tecno or infinix phones you are being paid to review can make volte calls?

If you have non, Biko don't come here again and start disturbing our thread.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by gbodimowo(m): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Edakun, a 2 months old leeago m8pro suddenly developed flickering screen issues as well as ghost touches. what is the way out?
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by henry007(m): 3:01am On Nov 28, 2017
Heshei:

Henry has started again ... Can you just leave this thread and hatred bro.

Just one Question for you...
How many of the Tecno or infinix phones you review can make volte calls?

If you have non, Biko don't come here again and start disturbing our thread.

All Infinix and TECNO 4G enabled phone can make VoLTE calls. How did you not know this before considering Leagoo?

gbodimowo:
Edakun, a 2 months old leeago m8pro suddenly developed flickering screen issues as well as ghost touches. what is the way out?

Touchpad problems. Someone on here sells them.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by oladele239(m): 4:52am On Nov 28, 2017
lplease my phone does not connect to wifi though is shows connected but always showing an exclamation mark beside it.
I have done factory reset Nd co

Pls anyone with solutions can quote me for easy reference
Thanks great thread
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 5:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 5:56am On Nov 28, 2017
henry007:

All Infinix and TECNO 4G enabled phone can make VoLTE calls. How did you not know this before considering Leagoo?

Stop lying to yourself

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 5:57am On Nov 28, 2017
marcell321:

Guy contact me 07032443577
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 5:58am On Nov 28, 2017
gbodimowo:

Whats ur location

Contact me 07032443577
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Heshei: 10:11am On Nov 28, 2017
henry007:

All Infinix and TECNO 4G enabled phone can make VoLTE calls.

Bro, they have always been pure craps so I don't even think about them.

Glad you mentioned they have their kind of VOLTE feature which I guess would not work with the only VOLTE enabled SIM currently in Nigeria which is ntel.
Correct me if am wrong sir.

Lets start with you listing the ones with VoLTE that you have tested and it worked with proof or screen shots.
At least people will see that and make informed decision.

I celebrate your work though and I know you want to impress your client.

But Biko let me enjoy this leagoo thread. I love it so much. Even when this phone decide to have issues till the point of me changing, Gionee and Nokia are good replacement option for me.

I can't remember going to comment on an infinix or tecno thread... Maka why.

2 Likes

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by henry007(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
Heshei:

Glad you mentioned they have their kind of VOLTE feature which I guess would not work with the only VOLTE enabled SIM currently in Nigeria which is ntel.

Lets start with you listing the ones with VoLTE that you have tested and it worked with proof or screen shots.

But Biko let me enjoy this leagoo thread. I love it so much. Even when this phone decide to have issues till the point of me changing, Gionee and Nokia are good replacement option for me.

A quick call to Ntel and they would have told you the preconfigured TECNO phone(Sim-less) they're actually selling because of the VoTLE capabilities. P.S you won't get VoLTE with NTEL if you don't buy an NTEL phone. How do you not know these things?

I know because i've been using Ntel since inception.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
Heshei:

Don't stress urself answering that guy

He will soon get tired
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Heshei: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
bobo65:

Don't stress urself answering that guy

He will soon get tired
Lolz... Just flowing along with him.

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Heshei: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
henry007:

A quick call to Ntel and they would have told you the [b]preconfigured TECNO phone(Sim-less) they're actually [/b]selling because of the VoTLE capabilities. P.S you won't get VoLTE with NTEL if you don't buy an NTEL phone. How do you not know these things?

I know because i've been using Ntel since inception.

Bro, how did you not know that Tecno camon C5 is trash when it comes to comparism with Leagoo M8 Pro ?�

I didn't buy an ntel Phone and I have VOLTE, how did you miss that bro ?

Come to think of it, this leagoo works and am enjoying the volte feature and have not for been to an ntel shop for any settings or configurations upgrade whatsoever... to imagine both sim support volte is killing.

Show a tecno or infinix phone that you can put an ntel SIM inside, do the required connection set up and voom you are good to go.... I didn't root nor have any software installed.

Oya give me that line again, ���

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by smashad(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Pls I ordered an m8 pro on the 11.11 since then I have been tracking it, d estimated delivery time before was 28nov to 7dec now it has reduced to 26nov to 4th Dec please what does this indicate and is it not possible to Know the particular product u are tracking on aliexpress because somebody ordered it for me with his own account I'm just tracking it via web
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Heshei:

Bro, how did you not know that Tecno camon C5 is trash when it comes to comparism with Leagoo M8 Pro ?�

Come to think of it, this leagoo works and am enjoying the volte feature and have not for been to an ntel shop for any settings or configurations upgrade whatsoever... to imagine both sim support volte is killing.

Show a tecno or infinix phone that you can put an ntel SIM inside, do the required connection set up and voom you are good to go.... I didn't root nor have any software installed.

Wow

Make we dey wait Henry reply

If him get guts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
smashad:
Pls I ordered an m8 pro on the 11.11 since then I have been tracking it, d estimated delivery time before was 28nov to 7dec now it has reduced to 26nov to 4th Dec please what does this indicate and is it not possible to Know the particular product u are tracking on aliexpress because somebody ordered it for me with his own account I'm just tracking it via web

It's not possible to know the particular product
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by tulipsmadra: 3:03am On Nov 29, 2017
tulipsmadra:
It seems resurrection remix has been has been taken down. Anyone knows where to download from?

VOLTE on smile sucks where I stay in Benin.
Pls oooo those with custom rom should help me out Biko, I can't download it cos the file is inaccessible.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Heshei: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2017
bobo65:

Wow

Make we dey wait Henry reply

If him get guts
@Bobo, funny enough I do watch his video upload of phone reviews and liooks cool.
That I don't like the product does not mean I dislike his person.

The positive from this insight is that I will advice @Henry007 to send the leagoo team a demo of those works or links to his reviews and see how he can help out one way or the other at this early stage of them trying to penetrate to the West African market.

If you don't see me too small, you can work on the feedback because you already have the platform, so maximize it bro.
Biko, remember me when they start to pay o ... Lolz.�
One love.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by samthomp(m): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
gbodimowo:
condemn the ghost to hell
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by rerhji(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
smashad:
..... I ordered leagoo kiicaa mix since Nov 15 still at d airline part for d last 6days.....but wen I checked d web version, it was meant to b ready today BT at aliexpress, it has not departed ...........so collect d person's Acct details Nd check
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by henry007(m): 12:55am On Nov 30, 2017
Heshei:

@Bobo, funny enough I do watch his video upload of phone reviews and liooks cool.
That I don't like the product does not mean I dislike his person.

The positive from this insight is that I will advice @Henry007 to send the leagoo team a demo of those works or links to his reviews and see how he can help out one way or the other at this early stage of them trying to penetrate to the West African market.

If you don't see me too small, you can work on the feedback because you already have the platform, so maximize it bro.
Biko, remember me when they start to pay o ... Lolz.�
One love.

I can only unbox their new phones but i can't tell anyone to buy them. You want everyone that now has touchpad problems to be on my neck. If it was something that only affected a few, i'd be cool but this stuff is bad from the manufacturer. Reminds me of those dead on arrival Innjoo phones that nearly destroyed Jumia's reputation back then.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by henry007(m): 1:09am On Nov 30, 2017
Heshei:

Interesting how you mentioned camon C5, showing you know about Ntel's restriction. Btw, Camon C5 is more reliable than Leagoo m8/m8 pro tho, in functionality and durability. At least if i buy that for someone, i would sleep at night knowing they won't call me for a fix.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by gbodimowo(m): 3:55am On Nov 30, 2017
samthomp:
condemn the ghost to hell
lol, how i go do that
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by gbodimowo(m): 4:03am On Nov 30, 2017
u il get a call soon
bobo65:

Whats ur location

Contact me 07032443577

Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by bobo65(m): 6:33am On Nov 30, 2017
gbodimowo:
u il get a call soon

Non is available at the moment
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Heshei: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2017
henry007:

Interesting how you mentioned camon C5, showing you know about Ntel's restriction. Btw, Camon C5 is more reliable than Leagoo m8/m8 pro tho, in functionality and durability. At least if i buy that for someone, i would sleep at night knowing they won't call me for a fix.

Lolz ... That Camon C5 is sure a blast from the past.

Bro, Sha let us enjoy this thread that's my concern.
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by Primusinterpares(m): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
My Leagoo M5 Pro has charging port problem . Pls can I fix it from any of these guys that repairs phone?.

Thanks.
I need response asap.
Thanks
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by smashad(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
rerhji:
..... I ordered leagoo kiicaa mix since Nov 15 still at d airline part for d last 6days.....but wen I checked d web version, it was meant to b ready today BT at aliexpress, it has not departed ...........so collect d person's Acct details Nd check
tnk you
Re: Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread by smashad(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2017
rerhji:
the person just sent me a screenshot of the oder and unfortunately I was wrong.my order was just shipped today been 1st since 11.11 Oo, and d estimated delivery time is between 1-16 I hope shipment confirmation means it's been shipped..pheew

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (88) (Reply)

Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.