Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

$43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK (6109 Views)

Abacha Loot: I Never Asked Nigeria For Extra Pay, Says Swiss Lawyer / Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

$43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by engineerboat(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
$43M IKOYI FLAT LOOT: I WARNED NIA BOSS NOT TO COVER ROTIMI AMAECHI. – FEMI FANI-KAYODE

Yes I did. I stand by that. The National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Mr Ayodele Oke is a fool. He took the fall (for Amaechi) and when he told me he was going to do it. I warned him they would use him to cover the former governor of Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi and then mess him up, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode painfully narrated.

He knows the drill, that once he commits himself. That's all.We are in court soon. Wait and see what will happen. It is so easy for Nigerians to be fooled by their government. I have always known that. But for serious minded and well educated people to he fooled by this sort of cheap propaganda amazes me.

Ask yourself why a panel from the Villa is investigating this matter and not EFCC or DSS. Ask yourself why EFCC has not told you who owns the money. Ask yourself how much sense it makes for a security chief to keep $43 million USD in a flat with no security for two years.

Ask yourself all these questions. When you have the answers come back. When we get to court people like you will know why the Rivers State government, Ekiti state government, myself and others have said the money is Ameachi's. It is just a matter of time. Till then, I wil say no more on this.

If it had been anyone else that owned that money every single person that has a flat in that building would have been in detention by now. Ask yourself why this is not the case. Now they are putting a spin on their cover up and bringing former President Goodluck Jonathan into it. It is shameful but I guess that is what Nigerians deserve. They are so gullible.

– Femi Fani Kayode

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/breaking-43m-ikoyi-flat-loot-warned-nia-boss-cover-rotibi-amaechi-femi-fani-kayode/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
ffk coming back to eat his vomit as usual.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by SalamRushdie: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
But the flat seemed to be rented in Okes wife's name

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Jerryojozy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hahaha FFK again.

Genius J

9 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by sarrki(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ffk your spokesman

In person of kunle adeyanju said it's pdp campaign money

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Young03(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Let him bear the pains alone

4 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by successmatters(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
This guy was covering for Amaechi?

1 Like

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Beremx(f): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
What's FFK smoking?

7 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by doctokwus: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Never seen such a vile,nauseatingly disgusting creature like this FFK. Is this what drugs do to the brain?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Sunnynwa: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Beremx:
What's FFK smoking?

Beremx, e kú recession?

4 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by cktheluckyman: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
But the flat seemed to be rented in Okes wife's name
Lol were you there when she rented it?

4 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by abayomi23(f): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
smart guys, FFK and PDP are a bunch of smart and crafty criminals. Believe me or not, GEJ made FFK, WIKE and FAYOSE . every nigerian knows the fact about osborne cash but yam eaters can always manipulate the fact. The only thing that FFK, PDP, WIKE and FAYOSE requires is just one smart, eloquent and demonic lawyer that will make the case and turn the case upside down to defend the image of the clueless one GEJ. i trust FFK and PDP, they will scatter the case in court . you can bet me but at the end of the whole case FFK, GEJ, PDP,WIKE , FAYOSE and other yam eaters will rot in prison.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Bashirfuntua(m): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
ffk is the stupid of the century

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by deomello: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Coming from ffk the crackhead and hatefornigeria ipob blogsite. 2 of a kind losers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by bkool7(m): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
ipods ! oya , come and do backup for one of your heroes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by BlowBack: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Amaechi money in work above.

BMC ZOMBIES will not for once use their 2kb processor brains

12 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Garrithe1st: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
The Cocaine addict has spoken..

Ipob yoots, or a come and support ya Oga.

grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by mathias2000(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
idiotic write up,

6 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by gbegemaster(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Na only PDP dey tiff money. APC nor dey tiff. APC people are very honest. Or not.

2 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Nutase: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
shocked
Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Goddex: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
NIA boss that initially denied having anything to do with the money suddenly and surprisingly showed up to claim ownership

Buhar'i govt is the more you look the less you see

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by kenoc: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
ffk has spoken based on the information at his disposal. Since he said they are going to court, let us watch and see what will be the end of this matter. Trust no Nigeria politicians. They are all liars and thieves.

4 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by tuniski: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
abayomi23:
smart guys, FFK and PDP are a bunch of smart and crafty criminals. Believe me or not, GEJ made FFK, WIKE and FAYOSE . every nigerian knows the fact about osborne cash but yam eaters can always manipulate the fact. The only thing that FFK, PDP, WIKE and FAYOSE requires is just one smart, eloquent and demonic lawyer that will make the case and turn the case upside down to defend the image of the clueless one GEJ. i trust FFK and PDP, they will scatter the case in court . you can bet me but at the end of the whole case FFK, GEJ, PDP,WIKE , FAYOSE and other yam eaters will rot in prison.
Haba be discerning nau. Amaechi sued FFK and Lere olayinka not govt Vs PDP you hear. Let FFK go defend himself in court.

5 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Duress might be involved
Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by BlowBack: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
tuniski:

Haba be discerning nau. Amaechi sued FFK and Lere olayinka not govt Vs PDP you hear. Let FFK go defend himself in court.

Why is amaechi's threat of suing whoever an issue?

The real issue is for the EFCC to state categorically who the whistle blower is and who really owns the money.

Every other thing is a distraction and a cover up in the making!

1 Like

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ok
Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by ajieh21(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ffk is always looking for who to miss lead. You had Ur time to keep things right but u brew it. U r a bad man

4 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
I knew it!!!
APC can never be innocent on this money issue. Ameachi owns that stolen money... Time shall tell..

3 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by papaejima1: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
hmm
Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by gegee(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Maybe wen osinbajo's panel concludes their investigation we would know d truth

2 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by fallout87: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
It is going to be funny when FFK is correct.

All these foolish people are too uneducated to ask themselves simple questions.

Why won't EFCC release who the owner of the flat is? They seem to have no problem leaking everything else when it is anti-PDP.

Why won't EFCC release who signed for the notes (check the serial numbers) at CBN?

Who is EFCC protecting?

Why are EFCC an arm of Buhari protecting them?

If only you foolish people would ask these questions maybe you would finally get truth instead of propaganda.

It is quite obvious this APC government had just been caught stealing red handed. No propaganda

8 Likes

Re: $43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK by Buharimustgo: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
That money is Amaechi's money how do u think a sensible agency like NIA keep such huge amount of money in just a flat,for the last time APC is demonic,I challenge all in house BMC to a debate let me prove my point

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News In Ukanafun L.G.A. & Etim Ekpo L.G.A. Both in Akwa Ibom State / Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate / Amosun Commiserates With Kashamu Over Mother's Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.