Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate (6088 Views)

Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / Fayose Hands Over Newly Built Office To His Deputy, Eleka, In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Citing insecurity the attacks by the police and the withdrawal of the security details attached to the state government

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
It's going on without the PDP candidate... Thanks to the attack by the police on the PDP candidate and the State Governor Fayose.. who's in a critical condition

Meanwhile APC's own online poll results showed that they are losing the Ekiti State Governorship polls big time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by activistjohnny(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:
Citing insecurity the attacks by the police and the withdrawal of the security details attached to the state government
of course security of lives and property is important in this election. why did they withdraw his security operatives in this election when they know that he is the governorship candidate of pdp. nice one from prof.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
activistjohnny:
of course security of lives and property is important in this election. why did they withdraw his security operatives in this election when they know that he is the governorship candidate of pdp. nice one from prof.
And he was beaten by the police yesterday...

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by decatalyst(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
I thought he is the one contesting but all I hear on the internet and news media is FAYOSE!

Maybe he also needs FAYOSE to come and speak for him! Fayose has done enough and the so called Eleka should face the Battle himself.

He shouldn't be acting like he has nothing upstairs! sad

20 Likes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
decatalyst:
I thought he is the one contesting but all I hear on the internet and news media is FAYOSE!

Maybe he also needs FAYOSE to come and speak for him! Fayose has done enough and the so called Eleka should face the Battle himself.

He shouldn't be acting like he has nothing upstairs! sad
So your police can kill him with your stray bullet? If you want to hear him speak come to our campaign physically

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by decatalyst(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

So your police can kill him with your stray bullet? If you want to hear him speak come to our campaign physically

Don't worry, we already know who will be dictating if he eventually wins. undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
decatalyst:

Don't worry, we already know who will be dictating if he eventually wins. undecided

That's for us in Ekiti State to worry about. Go and solve the 22 months salaries and 25 months salaries owed in both Kogi and Osun States respectively

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by muykem: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
He can't match Fayemi in debate. I knew he will not show up. If he heard that some people are with ballot papers somewhere now, he will forget that security has been withdrawn with speed he will take to the place.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
muykem:
He can't match Fayemi in debate. I knew he will not show up. If he heard that some people are with ballot papers somewhere now, he will forget that security has been withdrawn with speed he will take to the place.
Fayemi dares not show up at the debate too. Meanwhile Eleka will ruin Fayemi one on one in a debate

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Rickyzagy: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
This con3 don cast. Kukuma divide it let everyone go there separate ways.. Meanwhile is anyone noticing that there's many invades her on nairaland.
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Pictures of the Government house security details
having a meeting with governor Fayose before leaving

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by tomiwakeem: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
fayemi is also absent in the debate I am watching it live . whichever way we will never vote APC ,eleka is our man

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
tomiwakeem:
fayemi is also absent in the debate I am watching it live .
whichever way we will never vote APC ,eleka is our man
Don't mind them ...our minds are made up

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Dedetwo(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
muykem:

How did you arrive to this silly conclusion? A sitting governor was injured by police on the order of APC president yet you have the have the audacity to vomit above crap. You make Nigeria suck.

10 Likes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by decatalyst(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

That's for us in Ekiti State to worry about. Go and solve the 22 months salaries and 25 months salaries owed in both Kogi and Osun States respectively

I guess the stomach infrastructure on the road side is so befitting of you guys considering the stench oozing out from your thread.

#Pathetic!

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
decatalyst:

I guess the stomach infrastructure on the road side is so befitting of you guys considering the stench oozing out from your thread.

#Pathetic!
If we like we can build our own silicon valley in our stomachs... How is it anyone's father's business?

Maybe the projects commissioned in Ekiti State are in your stomach... I see the overhead bridge and roads inside your stomach

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by CSTR1005: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
decatalyst:

That was exactly what oshiomhole did in Edo state.

Obaseki was nowhere to be found during the edo state governorship campaigns.

It was oshiomole versus pastor ize iyamu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
CSTR1005:

That is exactly what oshiomhole did in Edo state.

Obaseki was nowhere to be found during the edo state governorship campaigns.

It was oshiomole versus pastor ize iyamu.
Are you minding the APC jokers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Butterflyleo: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

If we like we can build our own silicon valley in our stomachs... How is it anyone's father's business?

Maybe the projects commissioned in Ekiti State are in your stomach... I see the overhead bridge and roads inside your stomach

Which roads?

Regarding the overhead bridge is it that singular one? grin

Let me ask you these questions and I hope and pray you answer them and shame me

1 Name one foreign investment fayose has attracted to Ekiti state that would make anyone vote for his stooge Eleka who so far has been unable to speak for himself.

2 Tell me the last time the salaries of Ekiti workers was paid or if fayose has any plans or has the capacity to pay them even half before the elections?

3 Tell me when fayose paid the pensioners their gratuity within the last 4 years. If he has, how much?

4 Every state declares their yearly internally generated revenue. Fayose has refused to declare the IGR of Ekiti state for the past 4years. WHY?

5 Tell.me truthfully if Ekiti people are happy being giving handouts in the name of stomach infrastructure by fayose despite receiving 20billion naira bail out funds on two separate occasions from the FG.

When you are able to answer all my questions then Ekiti people would begin to take your rants up and down seriously.

Go ahead and shame me by giving answers.

9 Likes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by decatalyst(m): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

Enjoy your state jare.

After all, if one fails to find knowledge and sound judgment in the majority of the populace of a state that share the maxim "fountain of knowledge", the heavens will not fall!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by decatalyst(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Which roads?

1 Name one foreign investment fayose has attracted to Ekiti state that would make anyone vote for his stooge Eleka who so far has been unable to speak for himself.

2 Tell me the last time the salaries of Ekiti workers was paid or if fayose has any plans or has the capacity to pay them even half before the elections?

3 Tell me when fayose paid the pensioners their gratuity within the last 4 years. If he has, how much?

4 Every state declares their yearly internally generated revenue. Fayose has refused to declare the IGR of Ekiti state for the past 4years. WHY?

5 Tell.me truthfully if Ekiti people are happy being giving handouts in the name of stomach infrastructure by fayose despite receiving 20billion naira bail out funds on two separate occasions from the FG.

When you are able to answer all my questions then Ekiti people would begin to take your rants up and down seriously.

You don't need to waste your time making these illogical folks see the obvious. Their heady and stubborn nature beclouds their judgement.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Butterflyleo: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
decatalyst:

You don't need to waste your time making these illogical folks see the obvious. Their heady and stubborn nature beclouds their judgement.

I have been watching her jump around making silly comments which are obviously as empty as that space between her ears and I felt it was high time I asked her some very important electoral questions which her dutch courage should be able to give a slim enough opportunity to at least make some effort in responding to them

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by muykem: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dedetwo:

How did you arrive to this silly conclusion? A sitting governor was injured by police on the order of APC president yet you have the have the audacity to vomit above crap. You make Nigeria suck.
We are not all fool. They always have neck injury from Meltu to Dino and now Fayose.
Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Which roads?

I don't have time for your sermons. If you have chosen to be uneducated about Ekiti State matters.

All we need is one man one vote. All we want is one man one vote

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

Are you minding the APC jokers
Till tomorrow in Lagos na only Tinubu dey campaign

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
muykem:
We are not all fool. They always have neck injury from Meltu to Dino and now Fayose.
Why do your goons always attack them on the neck?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
transformed:
Till tomorrow in Lagos na only Tinubu dey campaign
Now Ekiti State they're weeping and wailing

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Butterflyleo: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

I don't have time for your sermons. If you have chosen to be uneducated about Ekiti State matters.

All we need is one man one vote. All we want is one man one vote

In other words you cannot answer even one of my questions right.

Let's assume I am a member of the ekiti electorate and you want to convince me to cast my vote for fayose and I ask you the questions I just did, would this be your answer?

Mind you I am not a robot who would just vote for who you say I should without being shown why my vote should matter.

You would do well and answer my questions instead of this your rinse and repeat technique which shows you have absolutely nothing to offer the ekiti electorate besides shouting VOTE ELEKA AND PDP upandan.

Prove me wrong by answering my very important questions.

Let me repeat them .

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Shalomc(f): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

In other words you cannot answer even one of my questions right.

Let's assume I am a member of the ekiti electorate and you want to convince me to cast my vote for fayose and I ask you the questions I just did, would this be your answer?

Mind you I am not a robot who would just vote for who you say I should without being shown why my vote should matter.

You would do well and answer my questions instead of this your rinse and repeat technique which shows you have absolutely nothing to offer the ekiti electorate besides shouting VOTE ELEKA AND PDP upandan.

Prove me wrong by answering my very important questions.
You have no important questions to ask. Why did you beat up the governor and his deputy yesterday? Why did you goons disband a peace walk by PDP party faithfuls?

Why are you intimidated by the PDP followership?
Why are you still occupying the Fayose civic center?
Why is your police behaving like an arm of the APC?

If you want to talk salaries go to Kogi State where yahaya Bello is owing 22 months full salaries... If you are still not satisfied take a trip to Osun State where 25 months salaries are unpaid
Even your own online poll results showed that APC is losing the Ekiti State Governorship polls big time

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Butterflyleo: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

You have no important questions to ask. Why did you beat up the governor and his deputy yesterday? Why did you goons disband a peace walk by PDP party faithfuls?

Why are you intimidated by the PDP followership?

I am offering you a golden opportunity to sell your candidate to as many as are reading and you cannot even do something as simple as that despite having the ball in your court?

You must be beyond silly.

Its clear your emotions are what is pushing you and not your intellect. If that be the case then why should i trust your emotions more than I should trust my own intelligence when I can clearly analyse ekiti and fayose without being emotionally blinded by your kind of sentiments and emotional tantrums.

I am giving you a third chance to sell Elena and fayose and ekiti PDP to the entire world so I ask again.

NB this is about Ekiti state and not kogi or Osun states. Learn to stay on your lane and fight for your own state by presenting credible answers to my questions

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Tensions Eleka Refuses To Participate In Debate by Ihateyoumod: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dedetwo:

Provide d video where he was assaulted.......where was his security detail we d assault was taking place?, how come d tear gas affected only him??.......u can fool ur ekiti pple , but can't fool some of us out here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays / ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation / Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.