Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Hawked Fish And Periwinkle To Build My Career – Mr 2kay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hawked Fish And Periwinkle To Build My Career – Mr 2kay (507 Views)

Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments / Solidstar: "I Hawked Pure Water And Puff Puff To Survive" / “I Hawked Moi-moi To Survive. Dreams Do Come True” – Singer Humblesmiths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hawked Fish And Periwinkle To Build My Career – Mr 2kay by Naijartist247: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
[img]https://naijartist.files./2017/04/mr-2kay-e1456169720394-740x429.jpg[/img]

Abinye David Jumbo also known as Mr 2Kay, has revealed how he hustled to hgt to the level he is today.

Speaking with Saturday Beats, the crooner, made it known that things were rough at the start as he had to hawk kerosene, coconut and pure water to survive.

Mr 2Kay added that doing that enabled him sell his craft to people as he would sing to entertain people while hawking his good.​

Click Below to see what he said

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
Re: I Hawked Fish And Periwinkle To Build My Career – Mr 2kay by somadinho10: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Why shall I click
Re: I Hawked Fish And Periwinkle To Build My Career – Mr 2kay by tobisco29(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
somadinho10:
Why shall I click
if you like

(1) (Reply)

Kendall Jenner Flaunts Tips In See Through White Suit In Field Of Flowers / Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Place Heavy Curses On Side Chicks / Special Feature: Engagement Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.