Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Palm Oil Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Palm Oil Business (2090 Views)

Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" / Please How Lucrative Is Coconut Oil Business? / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Oil Business by Subkid(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please i want to start now and buy palm oil and keep when the price really go up i sells it. Please who knows which month d price always drop and which month d price always goes up. Please epp a brother with experience. Thank you.
Re: Palm Oil Business by Eno38151: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Subkid:
Please i want to start now and buy palm oil and keep when the price really go up i sells it. Please who knows which month d price always drop and which month d price always goes up. Please epp a brother with experience. Thank you.

Go to the local suppliers you would be surprised how open they would be.

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Business by magchi: 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Large quantity of Good quality of Palm oil can be supplied within Lagos and environs. Serious Buyers contact Obinna on:
Whatsapp: 08063452021
Calls: 08063452021 or 07087043818
Re: Palm Oil Business by mrtomola(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Naa una dey spoil Naija, so you dey pray make d price no stable not to favour consumers abi ? And you come dey enrich your pocket. Ok ! God dey....
Re: Palm Oil Business by babytejiri(m): 6:37am On Apr 28, 2017
qpiunm
Re: Palm Oil Business by Peeo(f): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2017
Subkid:

Good day sir.
Now is the time to buy if you're planning on storing. It's already being sold as high as #14,000 in some states.
Just follow the rules and regulations of palm oil storage and you'll be able to keep without fear.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Palm Oil Business by udysweet(f): 11:10am On Apr 29, 2017
Peeo:

Good day sir.
Now is the time to buy if you're planning on storing. It's already being sold as high as #14,000 in some states.
Just follow the rules and regulations of palm oil storage and you'll be able to keep without fear.
Thanks
Nice work you are doing sis, song idem. Will like to hook up with you one day, seems you are in Lagos
Re: Palm Oil Business by theprince24: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2017
It's supposed to have come now because this is the season and any time from September to December you can sell. But this year season it's still on the high side. So if you want to store this is best time.
Re: Palm Oil Business by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2017
Peeo:

Good day sir.
Thanks

Madam, what are the rules and regulation of Palm oil storage?
Re: Palm Oil Business by Peeo(f): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
udysweet:

Nice work you are doing sis, song idem. Will like to hook up with you one day, seems you are in Lagos

Lol. Will love to meet you too.
I'm everywhere o. I dey sign palm oil contract up and down so na where God direct my contract put I go show with immediate alacrity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palm Oil Business by Peeo(f): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
luxy44:

Madam, what are the rules and regulation of Palm oil storage?

My sister, Pls find time and go through my thread. The rules plenty small but the number 1 and most important rule is NEVER EVER PLACE PALM OIL MEANT FOR STORAGE DIRECTLY ON THE GROUND!. put them on planks.

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Business by Ltrust(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
We have a large quantity of good quality palm oil available from the mill. our palm oil is of standard and will meet the specification of most buyers. We sell at a cheap price and we welcome investors to buy wholesale from us. We can produce to a maximum of 120 gallons of 25litres per day. Reach us and we will be happy to do business with you./07033097160.
Re: Palm Oil Business by Homeyfav: 5:17am On Oct 31, 2017
inepl;

(1) (Reply)

Printing: Nylon Wraps For Flour Products / 10 Steps To Attain Success / Dried Ponmo Available In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.