Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Bet9ja Domain Expires: Will It Affect My Bet Account? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bet9ja Domain Expires: Will It Affect My Bet Account? (1240 Views)

How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO / Will A Change In Domain Name Affect Your Google Adsense? / How Good Is .NG Domain, Will This Affect My Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Domain Expires: Will It Affect My Bet Account? by netuzer(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Today at about 4 : 30pm I try to log on to bet9ja website only to find out the domain name has expired. I'm So worried about it I don't know if it will affect my account and earnings.

who knows about it should say something please.

the screen shot is here

Re: Bet9ja Domain Expires: Will It Affect My Bet Account? by Fuckshiit: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
fúçking hope you ain't got huge funds there
Re: Bet9ja Domain Expires: Will It Affect My Bet Account? by netuzer(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fuckshiit:
fúçking hope you ain't got huge funds there
I won bet yesterday and I have not even request for payment yet
Re: Bet9ja Domain Expires: Will It Affect My Bet Account? by PulseWeb: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
so the web administrator doesnt know he should change nameservers...... they give the guy money he chop am,he is just renewing the domain yearly when other have already renewed till 2020
Re: Bet9ja Domain Expires: Will It Affect My Bet Account? by Nutase: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Emballasing.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Domain Expires: Will It Affect My Bet Account? by mokoshalb(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
lol OP.. you just a gold mine if this is true...
Your first approach should be; buy the domain instantly... then sell back to them at 1000th the price... and you win all your money back!
but nvm

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Domain Expires: Will It Affect My Bet Account? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
PulseWeb:
so the web administrator doesnt know he should change nameservers...... they give the guy money he chop am,he is just renewing the domain yearly when other have already renewed till 2020
lol..him no sharp.
Re: Bet9ja Domain Expires: Will It Affect My Bet Account? by fattbabakay(m): 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
mokoshalb:
Your first approach should be; buy the domain instantly... then sell back to them at 1000th the price... and you win all your money back!
but nvm
No o, he won't be able to buy that for some time. It can't be accessible immediately,
Re: Bet9ja Domain Expires: Will It Affect My Bet Account? by makavele: 12:38am On Apr 23, 2017
udemzy101:

lol..him no sharp.
mokoshalb:
but nvm

lol . . keep dreaming homies . . . you will never get any expired domain to yourself except:

1, The owner decides to delete it himself and releases it to the pool . . . or

2. The owner refuses to renew it, then the registrar is forced to delete it and releases it to the pool . . which could take weeks or months

And the registrar can decided to move it auction . . . then it would cost thousands of dollars for you to even buy it yourself.

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blog For Sale / Revealed! What You Must Know Before Starting A Website / Paypal Funds For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.