Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? (36377 Views)

My experience with a lady I thought was different. / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by ademiD(f): 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
used to believe that tooth ferry normally put coins under my pillow while am asleep anytime my teeth removed, not knowing it was my mum....
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by kaycyor: 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
when i was small i heard, if u put a red pen inside water at night under the full moon.. look inside the water and you will see spirits.. i try am, no be once!! no be twice!! i no see nothing
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by villavic(m): 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
that if cover duck fowl with basket and it it will turn snake and kill who ever did

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by hiidee(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by lastkidconcepts: 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I USED TO THINK;

-whistling at night calls snakes.

-Eating while standing gives you "yam leg".

-Black cats are witches

add yours grin

They normally pick money along the street of Lagos...lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by prinzfavian(m): 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
1. Thinking that Jesus was God.
2. Thinking that God was the One controlling this world.
3. Thinking that Ghosts are my dead loved ones.
4. Thinking If I Miss heaven I can't miss Hellfire.
5. Thinking All Pastors were really Men of God.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Alphyno: 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
I Used To Think That..

Heaven And Hell Fire Truly Exists undecided undecided undecided
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by KKKWHITE(m): 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Use to think that heaven is just above the sky .
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Harmored(m): 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
"Sitting beside a girl can get her pregnant" grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by bumi10(m): 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hero18:
Lol i believed dat india vs nigeria football match dat india won by 99 - 1

wait wait wait

is it a lie?

cuz i still belive is true till now
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by shaklisco(m): 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
kullozone:
Someone else stepping on your saliva would cause a severe pain in your throat.
is very real
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by jimb(m): 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fmartin:
if u swallow bubble gum, it wil block ur anus grin

see mumu
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by steppin: 11:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
i was told, if u cut out the currency in a text book, and put it in kerosene, it would turn big and look like a real money. cheesy grin did this many many times. sad, but....
Girls and awoof money.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by iamJAAeL: 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Back den wen I was still a child,i had crushes on a number of gurls nd wen I dream abt dem....i get scared wen I wake up,"cos I tot I hv IMPREGNATED dem".....didnt really know d whole activities behind pregnancy__LOL.... grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Bbpets(m): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hero18:
Lol i believed dat india vs nigeria football match dat india won by 99 - 1
i grew to be wiser sef still bilivin so
its crazy though
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nellybobo(m): 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Illuminati and some silly satanic signs
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by kullozone(m): 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
shaklisco:
is very real

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Funny people. Something I even experimented on with my friends sef.
So you still believe in it till now? Adon die!
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by AlfaAce(m): 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hero18:
Lol i believed burying the head of a male redhead agama lizard with a coin will yield u money after seven days
I buried my last #10 with an already dead agama lizard.Went There the next day hoping to find millions...I WEPT BITTERLY!

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by saheedowolabi01: 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
I I used to think if you lost your teeth, you are required to pick stones and throw it on the brown roof. If a lizard catch up with you while throwing the stone, the teeth will never grow again..
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by PAQ(m): 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Santa Claus & his flying Reindeers!

Every Xmas, after dinner my dad will tell me to go to my room. Wen i hear a bell ring twice i should know dat Santa Claus is in d house bearing gifts but i shouldnt try to see him or else he will disappear and never come back. After 30min wen am allowed to come out, d whole house will smell of incense and gifts will b arranged by the Christmas tree. If its a year that i did well in skool he will say Santa saw it and have rewarded me with what i wanted that year, I got to know it was all false wen my dad passed away and my mother couldnt keep with the act.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Ivegotsolutions(m): 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
That Israel is in heaven.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by kullozone(m): 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThankYouGod:
This is very true.

Oga, beht why na
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Bbpets(m): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
grin
[color=#000099][/color]
Blue films are Blue.
my Dad sef ehn. until i eventually took dat video take and played when Hes away. The rest na story.... grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by taiwo3489(m): 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
austin2all:
I USED TO THINK THAT ALLAH/GOD EXISTED because I WAS RAISED TO BELIEVE SO BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED BY PARENTS WHO WERE ALSO RAISED TO BELIEVE SO. grin grin grin

So what made u believe he doesn't exist
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
embarassed That kissing a guy meant losing ur Virginity
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by austin2all: 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
taiwo3489:

SO WHAT MADE YOU THINK HE EXISTS

DONT START QUOTING TALES FOR ME, MY PARENTS DID MORE THAN YOUR PASTORS DID
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by electrokcoi(m): 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
I was told that If one swallow guava seed it will cause you appendices or it will group in your stomach
I was also told that if wind is blowing too much that mean that spirits are holding meeting so don't go out
I was told that standing too long brings in visitors
And also eating with out praying will make bone to hang in your troth
Also told me that if I swallow chowing gum it will coil my intestine

THIS PEOPLE TOLD ME SO MANY THINGS I NO GO LIE
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Bbpets(m): 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
i was told, if u cut out the currency in a text book, and put it in kerosene, it would turn big and look like a real money. cheesy grin did this many many times. sad, but....

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by LugarT: 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
That London was behind one particular hill that we could only drive past from just one side.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by taiwo3489(m): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
austin2all:

SO WHAT MADE YOU THINK HE EXISTS

DONT START QUOTING TALES FOR ME, MY PARENTS DID MORE THAN YOUR PASTORS DID

I aren't for fight now...Just wnt to learn, who knws u might convince me...Cuz my philosophy lecturer tried but couldn't...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? by Bbpets(m): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
taiwo3489:

mtchewwwww!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting / Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I / When Your Presence Is Ruining The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.