Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! (22286 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? / Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences / What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by nnadychuks(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Some years back, at my childhood days I still recall the moment when I cried because I was scared of death of leprosy grin;

On a faithful evening, I saw sliced bread that someone in the house bought for a while (wasn't tied, just open like that). It was slight dark in the house that evening so I couldn't see everything that was inside the cellophane.

I started eating the bread na, before I knew it, I bit something and something sour like milk followed. I just continued eating like that until I started feeling something moving in my mouth, I spit it out . I brought torch to look what's inside. What did I see? Cockroach!!

My heart sank, I almost fainted, I then remembered that my health education teacher told us that if someone eats food contaminated by Cockroach he might have leprosy. I couldn't sleep that night at all, I woke up at midnight and started crying. I told my sister who is a nurse that my hand is getting shorter, that the leprosy is eating my body. She burst into laughter and said 'don't worry you can live with leprosy for 100 years without any effects'.

I knew she was trying to calm me down, since I didn't swallow the Cockroach. Up till today I don't eat sliced bread hahaha grin

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hahaha....one of my funniest moment is when I fell in love for the First time,I was in Jss 3 so my holiday was at a cousins house...There was 2 houses in the compound one Main building and the BQ...my cousins where staying in the BQ and she was staying in the Main building...I was so inLove that first thing I do in the morning was to go to her Room window and sing for her and also same thing at night,I resume as early as 6:30am to sing ...imagine I did that for over a month,we were already planning our family at JSS 3 lol...

Sometimes when I look back and remember doing that I just laughed and say I must have truely been crazy then ...till today I still get teased for doing that

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by nnadychuks(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
kallmemrB:
Hahaha....one of my funniest moment is when I fell in love for the First time,I was in Jss 3 so my holiday was at cousins house...There was 2 house in the compound one Main building and the BQ...my cousins where staying in the BQ and she was staying in the Main building...I was so inLove that first thing I do in the morning was to go to her Room window and sing for her and also same thing at night,I resume as early as 6:30am to sing ...imagine I did that for over a month,we were already planning our family at JSS 3 lol...

Sometimes when I look back and remember doing that I just laughed and say I must have truely been crazy then ...till today I still get teased for doing that
hahaha then there was nothing like slay Queen and G-boys. I pray someone can do this now grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
nnadychuks:
hahaha then there was nothing like slay Queen and G-boys. I pray someone can do this now grin
yes oooo...no Slay or G

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Fuckallmods: 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hahaha the OP's story is very funny

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by nnadychuks(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
loverboi97:
z
for Zombie
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nicklaus619(m): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lols
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nicklaus619(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
My funniest growing up memories goes like this, i and my siblings came back from school one hot afternoon famished and tired only to find out that food ain't ready yet, so mom have us each #50 naira to go buy snacks eat while waiting for the lunch to be served, so I went straight to the mallam selling crispy tempting mouth watering fish heads and bought for #50, but I was disappointed after consuming the fish as I was still felling hungry, so I went back to the mallam and asked for my money back Saying I didn't know the fish ain't gonna satisfy me Lols, grin my mom beat the living day light as I refuse to leave the mallam selling spot. grin
Lols

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by nnadychuks(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nicklaus619:

My funniest growing up memories goes like this, i and my siblings came back from school one hot afternoon famished and tired only to find out that food ain't ready yet, so mom have us each #50 naira to go buy snacks eat while waiting for the lunch to be served, so I went straight to the mallam selling crispy tempting mouth watering fish heads and bought for #50, but I was disappointed after consuming the fish as I was still felling hungry, so I went back to the mallam and asked for my money back Saying I didn't know the fish ain't gonna satisfy me Lols, grin my mom beat the living day light as I refuse to leave the mallam selling spot. grin
Lols
lol grin the mallam should have guaranteed your satisfaction

22 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nicklaus619(m): 4:48am On Jul 09, 2018
nnadychuks:
lol grin the mallam should have guaranteed your satisfaction

grin I tell u bro, each time I remember the incident I laugh my ass out, my siblings laughed at me for one full month grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Smazlexander: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
My funniest Moment Has A Child We Use To Press This Very Big House Door Bell On Our Way To Church Everytime So This Faithful Day We Did Not Know This Guy Has Timed Us That Evening Has Soon Has My Guy Wan Near Bell Like This One Very Big Dog Jumped Out Of The gate See Race I Get K-Leg That Time I Did Not Look Back Until I Got To Church I Remember My Guy Shit For Body That Day We Later Got To Discover That The Dog Was chained Near The Gate To scare Us

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by flames007(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
I was about eight then on holidays in my aunt's.there was no light,the whole place was hot as hell.so I decided to go take cold water free the 'deep' freezer.immediately I opened the freezer,the kind of cool air that welcomed me no be here o.
Immediately I started hearing a voice saying "oya enter Na!,aunty will not know". I gave into the temptation and ENTERED. I entered deep freezer and used my hand to support the door over me so it doesn't close finally.
suddenly I heard footsteps coming towards the freezer, my heart suddenly became a staccato player.
'yee,I don die today'.I knew the only thing she wanted to do was to grab a bottle of water herself. by some curious twist of fate,she forgot something and didn't come closer to the freezer again.
I jumped out like someone being chased by a legion of demons and vows never to be so mischievous,ever again.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Fuckallmods: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
flames007:
I was about eight then on holidays in my aunt's.there was no light,the whole place was hot as hell.so I decided to go take cold water free the 'deep' freezer.immediately I opened the freezer,the kind of cool air that welcomed me no be here o.
Immediately I started hearing a voice saying "oya enter Na!,aunty will not know". I gave into the temptation and ENTERED. I entered deep freezer and used my hand to support the door over me so it doesn't close finally.
suddenly I heard footsteps coming towards the freezer, my heart suddenly became a staccato player.
'yee,I don die today'.I knew the only thing she wanted to do was to grab a bottle of water herself. by some curious twist of fate,she forgot something and didn't come closer to the freezer again.
I jumped out like someone being chased by a legion of demons and vows never to be so mischievous,ever again.
funny but Risky. If your aunt didn't go back I'm sure you would have closed it then. Then imagine she didn't want anything in the freezer, you would have been in the museum as the first cold statue grin

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by flames007(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Fuckallmods:
funny but Risky. If your aunt didn't go back I'm sure you would have closed it then. Then imagine she didn't want anything in the freezer, you would have been in the museum as the first cold statue grin
lol.I wouldn't dare close it.its better to be caught than become a frozen human statue. grin

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by nnadychuks(m): 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lalasticlala this is a nice post, kindly do the needful

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by 3millionia: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2018
nnadychuks:
Some years back, at my childhood days I still recall the moment when I cried because I was scared of death of leprosy grin;

On a faithful evening, I saw sliced bread that someone in the house bought for a while (wasn't tied, just open like that). It was slight dark in the house that evening so I couldn't see everything that was inside the cellophane.

I started eating the bread na, before I knew it, I bit something and something sour like milk followed. I just continued eating like that until I started feeling something moving in my mouth, I spit it out . I brought torch to look what's inside. What did I see? Cockroach!!

My heart sank, I almost fainted, I then remembered that my health education teacher told us that if someone eats food contaminated by Cockroach he might have leprosy. I couldn't sleep that night at all, I woke up at midnight and started crying. I told my sister who is a nurse that my hand is getting shorter, that the leprosy is eating my body. She burst into laughter and said 'don't worry you can live with leprosy for 100 years without any effects'.

I knew she was trying to calm me down, since I didn't swallow the Cockroach. Up till today I don't eat sliced bread hahaha grin

grin

download latest naija and foreign mixtapes on mixtapes.ng

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by moscobabs(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2018
My funny moment was in 1986/87 my gradpa didn't want me to go to sch rather he wanted me to become babalawo , my mum used to come to my gradpa house (used to live with him) to beg him to allow me to start sch but this man won't agree I am the first grandson and I must inherit his shrine and work.

Fortunately this man died late 86,then my Dad called his brother to take me to Kaduna, the brother was a Major then. We board a train from Oshogbo to Kaduna but something funny happened when we reach Jebba, the railway was built across the river Niger and the train had to walk through river niger, me that have phobia for water I started crying shouting in Yoruba, ""baami won to fe pami o, nibo le wa aburo yin ti fe jumi sinu odo oo" I was runinibg from coach to coach crying before my Uncle found me it take almost one hour.

When we reach Kaduna my uncle decided to register me in Army Children school kakuri and that was the first time to visit school, after the assembly they asked us to go into our various classes (I didn't understand English o) I just stand still until my cousin sister translate it to me, I was now searching for Glass instead of Class.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2018
The good old days.....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by olaolulazio(m): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2018
D time I was caught watching a lady bathing....

The beating ehhhhhnnnnnnnn

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by PharmaGirl(f): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2018
grin
Op your story is sooo disgusting!
Yuck!

Mine's when i swallowed an orange fruit seed, told my mom and she said it'd grow into a tree on my head. embarassed
Imagining how my friends would react if they saw an orange tree growing on my head made me wail lmao grin grin

That day, I cried and cried while everyone else laughed Lool.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2018
Lies everywhere grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2018
Blur blur is all i'm seeing ryt now,couldn't come up with any funny memory, let me relax and read people's own

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by omamush(f): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2018
I'm more concerned about this

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2018
Man I don’t remember shitt

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Excallibur(m): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2018
Was always playing cashew in copound with my torn trouser one woman in the compound always be like "this thing that is dangling up and down, doesn't it have house"!?..nothing concern me, na 2 dey play my thing.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by FaithOba1(f): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2018
lies loading..
Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Israelmoney(m): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2018
nnadychuks:
G-boy is 419 then

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by glamorousbluice(f): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Lols
lols..can't stop laughing

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2018
Funny thread grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daughters Of Lesbians Kick Against Lesbianism / Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? / The Boy-child Should Also Be Domestically Inclined!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.