Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result (54175 Views)

Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape / OAU Medicine And Surgery Cut-off Mark 304 / UNILAG VS OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by Ronaldinnioh(m): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
I want categorically condemn the person who said OAU medicine withdraw and fail many students like UNN.

Pls be informed properly that OAU Medicine released her result for First MBChB result which is sane as UNN 2nd MBBS result.

Compare and contrast.

Be informed that the OAU medicine Result is PASS WITH DISTINCTION, PASS,RESIT,REPEAT AND WITHDRAW based on the 50% pass in the Three Pre-Clinical course. Resit means a Student will write an exam of a single Pre-clinical course he failed and repeat is based on failing the two preclinical course and withdraw is failing three of the pre-clinical courses or repeating a class again and failing two out if three of the exams while UNN medicine is based on PASS,FAIL AND DISQUALIFIED on various Per-Clinical courses.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by Ronaldinnioh(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
This is UNN medicine Result that was released.

1 Share

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fantastic result OAU got there.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by Nukilia: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
It is either the UNN lecturers are dull or the students are not grabbing what they're being taught.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by rheether(f): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nukilia:
It is either the UNN lecturers are dull or the students are not grabbing what they're being taught.

Non of the above.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nukilia:

rheether:

Non of the above.

None of the above. The students didnt read and they failed.

Kpomkwem.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by PatEinstEin(m): 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
Kontinu
Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by marsoden: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Kpomkwem.

What do you mean? What kind of silly generalisation is that?

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by INTERMAN: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
lalasticlala lolololoallalllaalallllaaaaaaaa! Great Ife! seun we
Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by shams040(m): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by Dbrainiac1(m): 12:53am On Apr 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:01am On Apr 23, 2017
marsoden:

What do you mean? What kind of silly generalisation is that?

The students didn't read and they failed.

Simple.

Go and change the result if you feel otherwise.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by dedons: 3:22am On Apr 23, 2017
This one weak me.

1 Like

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by rheether(f): 4:46am On Apr 23, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Kpomkwem.

They read their ass out. Every medical student know what's at stake if you fail an MB EXAM

62 Likes

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by vanndubi: 5:16am On Apr 23, 2017
How do we know that that is OAU's result sheets?

Do well to go back and take the pictures of the ones on OAU's letter headed paper.

Ronaldinnioh:
I want categorically condemn the person who said OAU medicine withdraw and fail many students like UNN.

Pls be informed properly that OAU Medicine released her result for First MBChB result which is sane as UNN 2nd MBBS result.

Compare and contrast.

Be informed that the OAU medicine Result is PASS WITH DISTINCTION, PASS,RESIT,REPEAT AND WITHDRAW based on the 50% pass in the Three Pre-Clinical course. Resit means a Student will write an exam of a single Pre-clinical course he failed and repeat is based on failing the two preclinical course and withdraw is failing three of the pre-clinical courses or repeating a class again and failing two out if three of the exams while UNN medicine is based on PASS,FAIL AND DISQUALIFIED on various Per-Clinical courses.

4 Likes

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by PrinceMario(m): 6:57am On Apr 23, 2017
vanndubi:
How do we know that that is OAU's result sheets?

Do well to go back and take the pictures of the ones on OAU's letter headed paper.

It's actually an OAU result, I confirmed that.

Two things are involved here;

Either the lecturers can't really imbibe the knowledge into those students or they are just been a sadist.

They whole class can't be dumb.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:29am On Apr 23, 2017
rheether:

They read their ass out. Every medical student know what's at stake if you fail an MB EXAM

The students didnt read and they failed.

Kpomkwem.

11 Likes

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by sbashir10(m): 8:01am On Apr 23, 2017
University of Nigeria.
or university of igbo's, what do you expect when their admission is characterized by ethnic bigotry and sentiments, you'll hardly finds any tribe other than igbos in this so called UNN.....
and they end up calling Nigeria a Zoo.
quote me make thunder from Zimbabwe fire your left yans... h

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by thonyokun(m): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by ObasanjoQuotes: 8:41am On Apr 23, 2017
After the jacking and sleepless nights doing TDB and you go to check your result only to see FAIL? father lawd just blow the trumpet

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by AlphaStyles(m): 8:41am On Apr 23, 2017
Jesu

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by Kaimallamm: 8:43am On Apr 23, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by okonja(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Somebody pls post my dear Unimaid own

1 Like

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by olumbest(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2017
My dear, UNN medicine students read like idiots. If you ask the best read faculty in UNN na dem ooh!
Maybe ba to blame the lecturers.
Oya! @zuby, @Mich and @onyema come answer dem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by adeniyi3971(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2017
OP what are you trying to say?? in Mr ibu voice!
Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by obafemee80(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2017
Those results are nothing to write home about grin

Don't blame the lecturers alone....

Medical students of this generation spend their time hustling for money and on social media.

Medical students from Lasu and Unilag can boast of a better result grin

5 Likes

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2017
Please, be also informed that the UNN result in circulation is only that of DENTISTRY.
Many candidates passed in MEDICINE.
But people can be crazy as to hinge on the negatives to buy pity.
And besides
UNN grades are thus
Distinction, Pass, or Fail
there was no distinction in DENTISTRY results but MEDICINE had dinstinctions.
The DISQUALIFIED you see are those that didn't make 75% attendance.

23 Likes

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by lonelydora: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2017
I rep UNN. The only two schools in Nigeria are UNN and others. I was a great Agbebite.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by teamsynergy: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2017
I rem well well... na Oau result be this.
unn management gatz do somfin about this nonsense result. I have Neva seen a medical student who doesn't study like craze.

1 Like

Re: UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result by DonLo: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2017
That's an OAU result and I can see that famous notice board beside Boone's office, a board that has witnessed both expression of joy and sorrow.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike / Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.