Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter (39443 Views)

Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions / Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by chillibenz(m): 1:15am On Apr 23, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]hmmm like seriously ? sadhmmm like seriously ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by deebrain(m): 2:04am On Apr 23, 2017
Crap.

Coming from a dude that speaks anyhow about people online....

Like I used to say, the ex wife did not give him the beating he really deserved.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 23, 2017
singlessubway:

Can you build a website?
Yes
Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by ijayebonyi(f): 5:31am On Apr 23, 2017
gbegemaster:
See him face like overgrown small Pikin own. cheesy

Another half caste from Romania that came to disturb us in this awa country.
grin grin grin you get mouth

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Baamivic: 5:56am On Apr 23, 2017
Daddy freeze is a woman not a man.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by farydah: 6:03am On Apr 23, 2017
gbegemaster:
See him face like overgrown small Pikin own. cheesy

Another half caste from Romania that came to disturb us in this awa country.
lmao

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Mkolayinka(m): 6:45am On Apr 23, 2017
When are these people going to grow up?
For the sake of their kid can't they shut up.
Freeze should maintain decorum and act like a man. What is it going to benefit by taking time out to do a video. He's wearing an arsenal jersey, is he a loser like his football team?
This couple needs their brains examined
Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by DeRay98(m): 6:59am On Apr 23, 2017
doyinbaby:
He should have just kept quiet,all this embarrassment outside sef

Why should he be quiet? When a wife goes public with her experience in a broken relationship lots of ladies will start to sympathise with her and call men names.
Whether she's lying or not as far as she is the one complaining she's believed.
Most times you don't hear the men side of the events as men often don't openly speak about what they suffer from abusive wives.
Now that an outspoken ex-husband has replied an abusive ex-wife and beaten her to her game ladiea here are calling him names. Whether he's been loud mouthed in other public matters is irrelevant in this context.
You ladies always love to play the victim or sympathetise with your own when one doesn't.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by DeRay98(m): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2017
prettyboi1989:
what a shame, dis guy is a living bastarrd

You will know what life when you marry a bad wife and live to tell the story.
Most times men don't go about saying the abuse they suffer in the hands of their wives but women do all the time to get sympathy even when they're the perpetrators.
You have no until you or someone close to you is involved.
Tonto Dike has be raving on social media about her ex-husband yet the man hasn't said a word to the public about his own experience but lots people especially ladies believe and sympathise with her.
So, when one out several abused husbands even had to reply to his been malligned online let him do as he pleases afterall he is not the went online to attack.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Who do I blame ? Freeze?OP?NIGERIA?CELEBRITIES?
Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by 999Kobo(m): 7:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Mumu Freezer angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by obontami: 7:37am On Apr 23, 2017
jmike69:
you Stand With Stupidity

How is he stupid Ooooo? Bros please explain!
Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by oodua1stson: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2017
Far too many kids on nairaland. So he's wrong to respond to her bullshits? Have any of you here been married?

I can relate with his situation with mine. His wife packed out pef the house herself(nobody sent her away) now she's pained that he's with a better person. Arrant nonsense.

That was how my mumu wife was talking nonsense that I brought a beautiful lady home. The same home you moved out from by your own will.

Makes me wonder why women are always bitter and go around spreading lies to tarnish men

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by MarieSucre(f): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2017
5DMindset:
I think this guy went through an abusive marriage. It is hard to tell if the Ex-wife was the narcissist or if he is. I need to study more of their outbursts, it is hard for the narcissists to even know they are possessed by entities. But the best thing to happen to them is the divorce. He is not supposed to respond at all. A man must have enough space in his heart to LET GO and Breath life into his new relationship, lest the impairment of the old, rots the new and no one will believe his stories any longer in this lifetime.

Yes he went through an abusive marriage. His wife battered him for crying out loud, I don't know why nairalanders are making light of the situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by MarieSucre(f): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2017
priceaction:
Lol. Why didn't he say so when the ex was with him.he would have received the beating of his life this night .he would knee down and hands raised until day break, courtesy his ex.

This is not a joke. Stop joking with domestic violence.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by MarieSucre(f): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2017
princechurchill:
You want me to believe u na lie, you were farking her while you're still married... No wonder your wife's TKO counter punches left you with suicidal thoughts

Domestic violence and suicide are not things to joke about. Na wa o Nigerians need serious sensitivity training.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Jman06(m): 8:07am On Apr 23, 2017
All these kids typing jargons here should pray they don't get married to an abusive wife and have the kind of experience this man had with his ex.

Some ladies here are even typing that he should have been silent while the ex goes about tarnishing his image.
You guys have only displayed your lack of the ability to make unbiased judgements.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by mymadam(m): 8:07am On Apr 23, 2017
SURElee:
Some marriages na wa. I keep saying marriage is sweet depending on the cutlery you use to eat it( depending on the person you choose to spend your life with).
As simple as ABC jare! Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by bentlywills(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2017
airex:
So only arsenal fans wear arsenal jerseys?

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by lozanni(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2017
priceaction:
Lol. Why didn't he say so when the ex was with him.he would have received the beating of his life this night .he would knee down and hands raised until day break, courtesy his ex.

She must be a lionness grin

Their families should call both parties to order, as there is no need washing their dirty linen in public. They should think about their kids.

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by luvtoyota(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2017
To hell with all these so called wannabe celebs. Keep your stupid marital quarrel to your selves. Nigeria is in recession, we have more serious business to attend to
Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Spainze007(m): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2017

Chat me up on wasap? Asap

ymee:
Please I'm seriously in need of a job, being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1
Contact me for...your
SERVICES
1. Computer appreciation
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Jenkoja(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2017
thought i have something to say, but right now nothing again. let wait for the next person to comment
Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by JamesReacher(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2017
Freeze fuccked up the moment his wife beat him and the only person down is him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by ayamAgenius: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2017
SURElee:
Some marriages na wa. I keep saying marriage is sweet depending on the cutlery you use to eat it( depending on the person you choose to spend your life with).

Not some.. Modern marriages are nightmares...
Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by JCBOY4LIFE: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Baby freeze, na ur turn to defend urself now stupid man. Too childish of a man. U are a shame to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
This woman again undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Sijo01(f): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
SURElee:

Quote of life. Me like.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter by Rexleo(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
LyfeJennings:
I've learnt one thing in life
SILENCE
It NEVER FAILS
U are more respected and regarded when U master the art of silence
Freeze is rich, cool and well schooled but he lacks class by the virtue of his leaking mouth
ur reputation is every thing ,you is in a society where people judge by mind and not there brain.even lies that are very obvious people tend to believe.I know how a woman scorned can become sadistic and evil.be wise and do not keep quite but be calm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie / Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram / Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.