Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (39476 Views)

Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by TheArticleNG(m): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Controversial On Air Personality, Daddy Freeze has taken to social media to react to Pastors David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries and Chibuzor Chinyere of Omega Power Ministries, who recently received Rolls Royce gifts on their recently celebrated birthdays.

Recall, Pastor Chibuzor is said to have rejected his own and used for charity, while it has not been known what pastor David did or will do with his own.

The popular presenter took to Instagram to share the photo below and disclosed that Nigerians should think wisely as their salvation might just depend on the actions of the Men of God.

He wrote:

“Two pastors in the same city, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Both recently celebrated their birthdays. One turned 44 while the other turned 55.

Both were given Rolls Royce ghost cars as gifts. One collects it with arms wide open, while the other rejects it, and collects the money which he uses to build another free school for poor children. It is alleged that he already has 7 free schools for orphans and poor children, where they are fed at least once a day, and are taken abroad on excursions.

Questions arising:
1: Which one is more Christ like?
2: which of the two is contributing his quota towards nation building?
3: Which should a christian rather give offering to?
4: Which act will on the long run improve the economy?

Think wisely…. your salvation might just depend on it! ~FRZ

#FreeTheSheeple”

Source:- https://www.gistlivepro.com/entertainment/celebrity/daddy-freeze-reacts-port-harcourt-pastors-gifted-rolls-royce-birthday/

Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift. https://www.nairaland.com/4136882/pastor-chibuzor-chinyere-rejects-rolls

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) -. https://www.nairaland.com/4137994/pastor-david-ibiyeomie-gets-car

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by delishpot: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
If they like, they should gift him their children. Me I don tire. Freeze dey there dey rant, Daddy GO dey there dey recieve big cars and private jets.

30 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Young03(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Staged

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Sapphire86(f): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Every time he is always reacting. Pastor collects rolls Royce - he reacts; pastor buys jet - he reacts; Amber Rose wants sex everyday - he reacts!! He should just explode already undecided

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by ObaKlaz: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
My children have just three career choices to select from:

1. Nigerian Pastor/Preacher (whichever one you choose to call it. God MUST call them!)

2. Football (Nigerian/African leagues ruled out, please!)

3. Basketball (NBA ONLY!)

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Afonjashapmouth: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
This is where I have problem with this Chemical called freeze that reacts to any news addressing me of God.

A gift is given in appreciation and decision to collect it or is based on many conditions surrounding the recipient.

What if God has no hand in the other pastor building a school? What if his own calling is different and he is fulfilling it under the public's radar?

All Nigerians wants to live a good life however out of their sad state of life will not let anything pass by without criticism. Ask yourself do you want a home of your own or not? Cars of your own or not? Live classy or not?

This is why politicians will keep dealing with us. we r so used to dealing with petty issues of one man than facing the mass numbers of criminals enslaving us. At least pastors r being given, what of those stealing from us?

How many popular American pastors do you know living in the slum or rejecting gift from his congregations. Yet you will idolize them because their people choose to respect and leave their mode of conduct to God.

Everybody cannot always be out there talking about what they are doing for humanity plus do you even know if the school builder is an underground drug Lord covering his ass with all this projects and pastoral game?

Hypocrisy is just our country's Name and it has eaten deep into our blood.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Sapphire86:
Every time he is always reacting. Pastor collects rolls Royce - he reacts; pastor buys key - he reacts; Amber Rose wants sex everyday - he reacts!! He shoulf just explode already undecided

He's helping the economy

Just imagine how much traffic he gives Nairaland, bloggers, etc.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Titto93(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daddy Freeze is making a point.

watch, subscribe and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv4h8Eexlo8

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by SIMPLYkush: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
This stupid man and him criticism, how many people him don buy car for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Vivos: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Aminaforreal: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
alignacademy:

He's helping the economy
Just imagine how much traffic he gives Nairaland, bloggers, etc.
yap
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by zmar(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Isinor freeze ? He must react

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by TheNextAce: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
ObaKlaz:

1. Nigerian Pastor/Preacher (whichever one you choose to call it. God MUST call them!)

Oga, you don't like your children to have money like Mayweather or diezanni

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Raph01: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
cool NP: Meek Mills ft Tory Lanez- Lord Knows

Solar Power banks 5000mAh for charging phones? Check my signature or call/whatsapp the numbers on it
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5888790_walkingspider_gif73da9af91658fdefd0d3aedad8ec8035
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by odizeey(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nonsense.
John 12:4 Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him,

12:5 Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?

12:6 This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.

Envy is definitely oga freeze's problem
If to say freeze dey for Jesus time him for still criticize the Lord of Glory

14 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by SexualHealer: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
I'm not judging here, the Orphans, widows and the less privilegeds the other Pastor (OPM) is raising will continue to appreciate God through his kind gesture.

SECOND PASTOR
You can't give what you don't have. A pastor who doesn't care about his people won't be worried about their well being. If we look am well, these gifts must have come from our top businessmen/women or politicians whose hands are not clean but thinks giving to Pastor will buy them a place in heaven

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by watchwoman(f): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
I knew it would only be a matter of time before he reacts.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by watchwoman(f): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
I knew it would only be a matter of time before he reacts.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by BadBlaize(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Freeze be reacting more dan a chemical.. Freeze might be highly inflammable

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Stonerobaba(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Sincerely speaking this Daddy Freeze is making sense though. Just that the bible says touch not my anointed.................Apart from that, that way is pure business and self interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Lopon1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
This guy can react to everything. No go drink poison one day o
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Jamiubond009(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
K
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by princecalculus(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daddy Freeze...Mr Reaction, He Has Reacted More Than Five Times For Just Two Days...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
Frezz
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by anibi9674: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Tweetysparkles(f): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
I wish i could get these for my pastor wink Thinking, daddy wait ayam coming to get you the latest baby, keep praying for me
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by Jobabori(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Point out Freeze's fault with reference to bible verses please. Stop condemning him base on what you feel.

17 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by melejo(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daddy freeze the reactor
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by emerged01(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
ObaKlaz:

Boxing nko? Mayweather get money o!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
The one that collects it also have free schools, houses for widows and offer scholarship to his members and beyond. So, talk another one, useless albino

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by nerodenero: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
If Ibiyeomi had behaved like Christ, Kemi Olunloyo won't be in prison. Jesus said love your neighbours. Oh sorry, that line is for preaching and not to be practiced.

Jesus is the standard and not men of God or General Overseer or Daddy GO. Wake up Christians!

@the top, my verdict: Chibuzor 1-0 David.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie by toyinjimoh(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Always saying d truth i respect this man

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' / A Nairalander Working With Omotola Jalade / Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.