Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

While You Are Searching For A Rich Husband.......... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / While You Are Searching For A Rich Husband.......... (925 Views)

Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

While You Are Searching For A Rich Husband.......... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
While some girls are busy searching for a rich husband, I'm focusing on being a rich wife....
I want to be address as our boss lady too,not just our boss wife...........
EMPRESS B.B(loading..........50%)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: While You Are Searching For A Rich Husband.......... by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
I hope many leaches will be like this
Re: While You Are Searching For A Rich Husband.......... by Seun(m): 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
@sexybbstar: What's your plan for getting rich?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: While You Are Searching For A Rich Husband.......... by ipreach: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Seun:

See question!

What was you plan when designing Naira land?
Re: While You Are Searching For A Rich Husband.......... by Yksoul(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
LADIES WANT TO GET MARRIED TO A RICH GUY SO THAT THEY CAN RELAX AND BECOME HOUSE WIVES AT LEAST THEY CAN BE LAZY AND NOT WORKING WHILE THE HUSBANDS HUSTLE TO BRING MONEY HOME

1 Like

Re: While You Are Searching For A Rich Husband.......... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Seun:

Currently a French and international studies student.After my graduation,I am planning to learn some other international languages.Before i clock 50years old,i must be able to speak at least ten intenational languages.My biggest dream is to have my own Institute of languages where several languages can be taught .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: While You Are Searching For A Rich Husband.......... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
@Sexybbstar Here is the one time opportunity to become the first lady of Nairaland. grin

Dont blow this.

1 Like

Re: While You Are Searching For A Rich Husband.......... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Are you sure you are working towards it?
|
cos it is easier said than done
Re: While You Are Searching For A Rich Husband.......... by Epositive(m): 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
that's the vibe! smiley
Re: While You Are Searching For A Rich Husband.......... by Omotayor123(f): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Currently a French and international studies student.After my graduation,I am planning to learn some other international languages.Before i clock 50years old,i must be able to speak at least ten intenational languages.My biggest dream is to have my own Institute of languages where several languages can be taught .
Wow.. I love this. cheesy
Re: While You Are Searching For A Rich Husband.......... by Omotayor123(f): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
ipreach:

See question!

What was you plan when designing Naira land?
Haba!!! you no get chill@ All grin grin
Re: While You Are Searching For A Rich Husband.......... by paschal47(m): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
While some girls are busy searching for a rich husband, I'm focusing on being a rich wife....
I want to be address as our boss lady too,not just our boss wife...........
EMPRESS B.B(loading..........50%)

Make I marry you na
Re: While You Are Searching For A Rich Husband.......... by tk4rd: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2017
sexybbstar:

Nairaland functionalities can be translated to French, German, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese with your help.
Re: While You Are Searching For A Rich Husband.......... by BoosBae(f): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2017
Op so you think ladies searching for rich husbands don't have better dreams than yours? You need money to make that dream come true, that rich husband can be your destiny helper, it only becomes bad if the Lady is just idle and not independent. grin

Don't judge others, don't compare yourself to other ladies. You don't know their story.

Marriage isn't about been a boss lady, as long as a woman isn't a liability, she is good to go.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Adeola Alonge Releases New Contortion-inspired Photos / Ace Comedian I Go Dye Builds Palatial Home For Mum / Chika Ike Slay For New Foto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.