Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage (41641 Views)

I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors / Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Actress Inem Peter In New Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by chiomarita: 2:49am On Feb 09, 2019
Endowed Nollywood actress, Inem Peter is all ready and prepared to walk down the aisle with the man of her dreams, but he is yet to make the move towards that direction.

The talented movie diva cum producer, tells [url]Pearlsnews.com[/url] how her heart yearns for marriage.

“My heart is saying yes to Wedding Bells but my hand is typing I don’t know yet. It’s not my making but if it comes now, I am very ready.
My expectations for 2019 is a bit high so I wouldn’t want to share with the public. By the Grace of God 2019 will be my best year ever,” she gushed.

Lamenting on what her celebrity status has deprived her, Ms Peters said: “It has taken part of the real person I am.
People always react to my curves and it gets to me. Sometimes, it’s embarrassing when peeps think my small bumbum is too big. I walk pass and everyone turns (male and female) to stare at my behind. Adding to that, I have heard people describe like “Ah ah you don’t know Inem Peter? That Actress wey get biiiiiigggg bumbum. Com’on it is God gift. I didn’t create myself.”
Reacting to the rate of celebrity marriage crash, which has become a norm, the actress says marriage is not a do or die affair.

“Having a take on issues like this is like judging who ever is involved. Who ever is wearing this shoe called marriage knows were it itches. So if a celebrity gets married, have a baby and leaves the marriage that means it’s not working and if a marriage is not working you let it go. Being a Celebrity doesn’t mean you must stay in a failed marriage,” she advised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by daddytime(m): 2:59am On Feb 09, 2019
Who be this asswipe?

Empty souls flaunting degradables in the form of fleshes...

Looking for a rich man from a studio apartment...

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Kingpee2(m): 3:03am On Feb 09, 2019
Wait till thy kingdom come ,you think marriage is by announcing to guys that you are available,my sister ,they will drill your hole than Johny drille sef ..

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by JasonScoolari: 3:17am On Feb 09, 2019
If you ask Di'ja, she'll tell you she wants an increase in her breast.

If you ask Tonto Dike, she'll tell you that she wants a peaceful home.

If you ask the first lady of Kaduna, she'll tell you that she wants Shehu Sani.

If you ask Aisha Buhari, she'll tell you that she wants freedom from the Cabals.

If you ask the Lifeless one, he'll tell you without any shame that he wants to be with his 150 barren cows.

If you ask Neymar Jr, he'll tell you he wants to win the Balon D'Or

If you ask Jason...... grin

WANT!!!

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by ZoeyJ(f): 3:44am On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=JasonScolari post=75551470]If you ask Di'ja, she'll tell you she wants an increase in her breast.

If you ask Tonto Dike, she'll tell you that she wants a peaceful home.

If you ask the first lady of Kaduna, she'll tell you that she wants Shehu Sani.

If you ask Aisha Buhari, she'll tell you that she wants freedom from the Cabals.

If you ask the Lifeless one, he'll tell you without any shame that he wants to be with his 150 barren cows.

If you ask Neymar Jr, he'll tell you he wants to win the Balon D'Or

If you ask Jason...... grin

WANT!!![/quote

15 Likes

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by ValCon888: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2019
Even a farmer needs money to buy a hoe.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by OkunrinOloro: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2019
Don't worry eh. As you dey take style advertise your pant like dis, e no go tey before serious Yahoo boys will start flooding you with PMs and DMs

8 Likes

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by SoftP(m): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2019
Sacrifice ur pants, make a guy rich and marry him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Onyi22(f): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2019
Even me too oooo, broken ass niggas keep off.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20am On Feb 09, 2019
All the best pretty gurl.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Alejob: 8:21am On Feb 09, 2019
Is your brother rich?

Marry him

6 Likes

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by IMASTEX: 8:21am On Feb 09, 2019
You dey forbid to get the money yourself? Abi nor be your mate be Linda. Oh! You think your over used self is an asset for a rich guy?

These are the ladies painting others like they are some sexx toy. Reducing the share capital by all means. Yeye fowl.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by faithfull18(f): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2019
Okay, everybody is allowed to want what they want.

9 Likes

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by franchasng: 8:22am On Feb 09, 2019
Good to go!

The cap fits your head, you are what majority of Nigerian money miss roads are looking for sure, and that is why we are where were are whereundecided
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 09, 2019
What of just a serious man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by femtex007(m): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari or dino will suit u
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by monimekaz(m): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2019
Onyi22:

Handsome girls like you can not attract rich guys

8 Likes

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Gforce2019: 8:22am On Feb 09, 2019
If you will vote for baba buhari ... You are a safe
But if you are Athiefkulating...

Two things are involved, it's either you start crying from February 16 to the end of your life or you are jail for marrying corrupt polithievians

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by eddycliff(m): 8:23am On Feb 09, 2019
No worry u go dam rich man way go use 4 ritual

#pantanibenz

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Opexzy: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2019
See this one again...my sister u can not eat ur cake and have... U will have to pick one... Rich or serious... grin

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2019
Who is this one

Ho Lo SHOW
Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Delivar(m): 8:23am On Feb 09, 2019
I want ladies to answer this question, if a man brings riches what should ladies bring to the table?

13 Likes

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by apelike1: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2019
chiomarita:
Endowed Nollywood actress, Inem Peter is all ready and prepared to walk down the aisle with the man of her dreams, but he is yet to make the move towards that direction.

The talented movie diva cum producer, tells [url]Pearlsnews.com[/url] how her heart yearns for marriage.

“My heart is saying yes to Wedding Bells but my hand is typing I don’t know yet. It’s not my making but if it comes now, I am very ready.
My expectations for 2019 is a bit high so I wouldn’t want to share with the public. By the Grace of God 2019 will be my best year ever,” she gushed.

Lamenting on what her celebrity status has deprived her, Ms Peters said: “It has taken part of the real person I am.
People always react to my curves and it gets to me. Sometimes, it’s embarrassing when peeps think my small bumbum is too big. I walk pass and everyone turns (male and female) to stare at my behind. Adding to that, I have heard people describe like “Ah ah you don’t know Inem Peter? That Actress wey get biiiiiigggg bumbum. Com’on it is God gift. I didn’t create myself.”
Reacting to the rate of celebrity marriage crash, which has become a norm, the actress says marriage is not a do or die affair.

“Having a take on issues like this is like judging who ever is involved. Who ever is wearing this shoe called marriage knows were it itches. So if a celebrity gets married, have a baby and leaves the marriage that means it’s not working and if a marriage is not working you let it go. Being a Celebrity doesn’t mean you must stay in a failed marriage,” she advised
black women (especially naija women) are seriously useless! undecided

They can't contribute any meanful thing in the society expect snapping there smelly looking nyash

I always ask "what can a woman offer apart from sex?"

9 Likes

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by Ice4jez(m): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2019
The issue now is the rich guys were once struggling and some ladies were der for them. We won’t leave such ladies for u . And unfortunately we don’t cheat

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by oneTIMEman(m): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2019
Onyi22:
asshole like you

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by neyop85(m): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2019
You are single cos u don't want an ordinary hardworking young man. You want to reap where u didn't sow.

You are simply a gold digger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by CaptainMitch: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2019
If I marry this one, no going out for her, morning till night we will chill indoors. What a beauty

2 Likes

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2019
But most riches goes for brain ,because body are cheap and they are everywhere but brain are scarce like gold, infact only one brain in every 1000 women while 999 bodies in same 1000

8 Likes

Re: Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage by samsard(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2019
Onyi22:
With the level of poverty I see on you, even a money miss road will make better choices than you grin

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her / Linda Ikeji And Friend, Fatimah Recreate 20-Year-Old Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.