Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? (15350 Views)

N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World / A Review Of Koenigsegg CCXR Special Edition: The Most Expensive Car In The World / Only 80 Koenigsegg Regera Will Be Made And They’ve All Been Sold (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Riddler32: 9:10am On Apr 23, 2017
naturefellow:
if i hear! See as e glue to the ground like tortoise. E no get spoiler for back like him rival sef, wetin him for use fly. Actually spoilers give autos an aeronautic touch. This is absent in your Bugatti!

there is a spoiler in the Bugatti. The spoiler works with the speed and mode of drive.

1 Like

Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by naturefellow(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Riddler32:

there is a spoiler in the Bugatti. The spoiler works with the speed and mode of drive.
that's impressive though! Don't care enough about the brand to have noticed that really.
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by naturefellow(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Khaliyah:

Without the spoiler the cars weren't keeping up with the Bugatti so just imagined it was present den they wouldnt av seen its brake light na!! Lol
Bro am off to church
i always appreciate balance in everything. That's what makes me a Libra essentially. Note that if it were all about speed, the cheetah would be the king of the animals. God speed cool
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by naturefellow(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2017
Khaliyah:

Without the spoiler the cars weren't keeping up with the Bugatti so just imagined it was present den they wouldnt av seen its brake light na!! Lol
Bro am off to church
i always appreciate balance in everything. That's what makes me a Libra essentially. Note that if it were all about speed, the cheetah would be the king of the animals. God speed cool

#istandwithkoenigsegganyday

That name hard to spell sha... Lol
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Boyooosa(m): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2017
gabonsky:
We've entertained some abstract theoretical questions in our time, but the idea of which seven-figure supercar we'd pick is beyond hypothetical for most of us.

After all, most of us don't have the millions to spend on one. And even if we did, they typically carry years-long waiting lists.

Source: https://gabrielatanbiyi..com.ng/2017/04/for-your-15-million-will-it-be-bugatti.html

Let have your say.............
seven figure abi half a billion? abi this op no be from nigeria #1$=N410
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Mikesmd(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2017
though a huge Lamborghini fan,Definitely goin Swedish,Koenigsegg Agera Z for me.Bugatti design luks hideous.Watch Need for Speed movie
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by phranq(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2017
gabonsky:

Bro just chose one now?

U don dey beg am?
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by xcllaxix(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Koenigsegg Agera R for me.
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by kenny5811(m): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2017
i will jst kip my money in my acct. wit Gtbank. Bugatti nonsense.. my idea of a super car is dat Benz datz our president official car...

1 Like

Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Gudfrie(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2017
chuose2:
If I had $1.5 million.

I'd spend it to educate Nigerians that NYSC is just a way to take under-paid labour to the North. angry

And educate Nigerians that they have the right to self determination. angry

Then use the rest to let people know that tithing is not a law in the New Testament. sad

The one wey remain, I go buy me and my wife moto. cool
If e go reach Bugatti fine, if not na Beamer grin

Am very sure you have neva stumbled upon this kind of money cos wen ds kind money land your hand ,ur brain go dey miscalculate.. educate Nigerians you won't do,buy bugatti u won't buy
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Khaliyah(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2017
blingxx:

That bugatti chiron sha cool shocked
That one on d pic is veyron this is Chiron

Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Khaliyah(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2017
naturefellow:

#istandwithkoenigsegganyday

That name hard to spell sha... Lol
That car name na die!!! #teambugatti
Hope u know Koenigsegg is nt road legal
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by dotna(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2017
I'm all in for
Koenigsegg Agera R.

Tho if I have the luxury to choose outside the given option, I will go for
Nissan GT-R aka godzilla any day any time.
The remaining change will be spent on Lexus LFA and the 2016 Acura NSX. cheesy

gabonsky:
We've entertained some abstract theoretical questions in our time, but the idea of which seven-figure supercar we'd pick is beyond hypothetical for most of us.

After all, most of us don't have the millions to spend on one. And even if we did, they typically carry years-long waiting lists.

Source: https://gabrielatanbiyi..com.ng/2017/04/for-your-15-million-will-it-be-bugatti.html

1 Like

Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2017
For my $1.5 million its real estate and farming. Lok
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by LadiIshola(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
koenigsegg abeg....
still d fastest car in the world....especially the Agera
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by XXCASH: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
kbams241:
Hmm. I go build confirm 3bedroom flat, buy venza join.den Get married,buy one Toyota pencil for ma wife. Possibly buy Honda purewater for ma syd chick. Den invest with d rest. cheesy

1000 likes for you my brother cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Khaliyah(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
LadiIshola:
koenigsegg abeg....
still d fastest car in the world....especially the Agera
The problem with agera is that it's not road legal at 273mph so thats why bugatti is the fastest road legal car at 268mph

1 Like

Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by bewla(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
gabonsky:

Bro just chose one now?
the two later oliver twist style
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by R0ckefeller: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
gabonsky:

bro both car factory said the average people that buy their cars have at list 40 car 2 yacht a private jet and much more so bro that your assumption up there isn't meant for these tread.
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by R0ckefeller: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
if I should have that in my acc I would get me a Land Rover defender or a g63 amg all black but if am up to get that kind of super car I we prefer both because they have got almost the same power just difference in styling.
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by 0955eb027(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
kbams241:
Hmm. I go build confirm 3bedroom flat, buy venza join.den Get married,buy one Toyota pencil for ma wife. Possibly buy Honda purewater for ma syd chick. Den invest with d rest. cheesy
What about Mum?
She no sabi sit down for inside car ba?
Kontinu..
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nigerians can be so overly dramatic... Nobody cares if u wud give d money to charity or whatever.. U whr asked which of the two cars u wud purchase? Una just day jam talk.

Well, I wud go for the Koenigsegg!
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by chuose2: 4:34am On Apr 24, 2017
Gudfrie:

Am very sure you have neva stumbled upon this kind of money cos wen ds kind money land your hand ,ur brain go dey miscalculate.. educate Nigerians you won't do,buy bugatti u won't buy

Bros make I see the money first.

lozanni:

LOl. E be like say you saw pepper serving in the north.

Do you need to serve in the north to know that there is a problem ?
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by Mayflowa(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2017
kbams241:

So it's guaranteed you must have a syd chick. Lol. Does this also apply when you can't afford 4 tyres?
Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by gabonsky: 7:02am On Jun 17, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Nigerians can be so overly dramatic... Nobody cares if u wud give d money to charity or whatever.. U whr asked which of the two cars u wud purchase? Una just day jam talk.

Well, I wud go for the Koenigsegg!

Yes I will

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Detect Unbalanced Tires In Your Car / Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. / Innoson Vm Launches A New and more affordable Bus Called "innoson Hummer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.