Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Ice prince Denies Clash With Davido In Warri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice prince Denies Clash With Davido In Warri (598 Views)

'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido / Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence / Ice Prince Denies Clash With Davido In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice prince Denies Clash With Davido In Warri by Kingwaves: 12:29am On Apr 23, 2017
Ice Prince has denied any clash with fellow singer, Davido, in Warri.

Earlier reports revealed that the singers who were in Warri for a show, Delta Alive, organized by CEO Quillox, Shina Peller, came to blows in which some of the equipments back stage were reportedly detroyed.

According to Ice Prince’s manager Nanle, the rapper and Davido had no problem in Warri.

Nanle exclusively told Pulse “There was no dispute between anybody. After the event, both Davido and Ice Prince went clubbing.”

Ice Prince and Davido

LIB reported that the drama began when a G-Wagon was sent to pick Davido up from the airport, while a saloon car was used in picking Ice Prince.

The “Oleku” crooner was reportedly infuriated by the gesture and bared his mind to the organizers of the event.

Davido was reportedly infuriated and the situation only got worse during the concert when Ice Prince was made to perform before Lil Kesh, which was seen as an insult as he is a bigger star.

Read from source:http://street2view.com/2017/04/bbnaija-nigerians-dig-video-beyonce-singing-national-anthem-tboss-flop/

Re: Ice prince Denies Clash With Davido In Warri by GloriaNinja(f): 12:36am On Apr 23, 2017
THEY MUST HAVE RESOLVED THEIR ISSUE AND SPITTING TRASH ON THE NET, SO IT WOULD SEEM LIKE THEY DIDN'T FIGHT SO IT WOULDN'T DETER THEIR FREAKING IMAGE? SOMEBODY SHOULD GIVE ME A COW TP SLAUGHTER!
Re: Ice prince Denies Clash With Davido In Warri by GloriaNinja(f): 12:36am On Apr 23, 2017
THEY MUST HAVE RESOLVED THEIR ISSUE AND SPITTING TRASH ON THE NET, SO IT WOULD SEEM LIKE THEY DIDN'T FIGHT SO IT WOULDN'T DETER THEIR FREAKING IMAGE? SOMEBODY SHOULD GIVE ME A COW To SLAUGHTER!
Re: Ice prince Denies Clash With Davido In Warri by fammo: 12:55am On Apr 23, 2017
I am not understanding this headline ooo..why are u referring to Ice prince as rapper as if he's one unknown rapper? OP be careful ooo

Re: Ice prince Denies Clash With Davido In Warri by ObasanjoQuotes: 1:20am On Apr 23, 2017
Ice Prince you get 30bilion for d account? If no,then you should always expect such a preferential treatment.

Re: Ice prince Denies Clash With Davido In Warri by Swegzfreak: 1:20am On Apr 23, 2017
??
Re: Ice prince Denies Clash With Davido In Warri by verygudbadguy(m): 6:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Dear Op,

Kindly change the source to your story. The source reads something different : http://street2view.com/2017/04/bbnaija-nigerians-dig-video-beyonce-singing-national-anthem-tboss-flop/. I clicked on it and in saw a story about masturbation. Today na Sunday Abeg.

You can use the below instead;

http://street2view.com/2017/04/rapper-denies-clash-davido-warri/

I don't see Ice acting like a child. Thank God he debunked the story. He is way more matured than the boi with tati billion for d akant.
Re: Ice prince Denies Clash With Davido In Warri by Smellymouth: 6:30am On Apr 23, 2017
Who cares?

(1) (Reply)

'genevieve Nnaji Is Beautiful And Successful, I'd Love To Date Her - Ycee / Bbnaija Winner, Efe Taught How To Use A Hover Board By Alibaba's Daughter (vid / Bricklayer Dies Of Electrocution Inside Abuja Brothel As Sex Worker Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.