Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. (1777 Views)

How Lust Can Lead You Into Great Trouble / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by jonbellion(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2017
Christians displaying thier idiocy this fine morning
Smh cry
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by frank317: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2017
Nutase:
FP for what. You guys just pick a scripture and twist it.
This scripture you quoted was talking about pride and we all know that God abhors pride. The scripture did not condemn jewelry of any form.

The op should continue
God's wrath is very close.

What he said was written in the Bible.why u de vex na? Abi u no believe Bible again
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by frank317: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2017
jonbellion:
Christians displaying thier idiocy this fine morning
Smh cry

I don't even blame the op,i blame the people who believe in the useless book written by ancient cattle rearers called bible.

This book causing serious confusion is what the creator wants us to believe it leads to him.... Can u imagine?
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by frank317: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
grin I'm not a terrorist but an Anti-terrorist. Check my threads.

Do you think prostitutes will listen to you when you want to preach to them while dressed like them?
So wearing earing makes on look like a prostitute... Have u even ever seen a prostitute?
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by jonbellion(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2017
frank317:

I don't even blame the op,i blame the people who believe in the useless book written by ancient cattle rearers called bible.

This book causing serious confusion is what the creator wants us to believe it leads to him.... Can u imagine?
lol even perfume boxes
By their logic jesus should be in hell since he was cleaned with a very expensive perfume
undecided
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 23, 2017
Saintsammurai:
no you are wrong..
There are dresses that are regarded as inappropriate even in our world today.
When the Bible said outer garments, the bible did not tell you to stop putting on clothes..
You just have to be moderate..
I believe this is not your first time you are reading about human hair such as attachment and fake hairs..
You are the type that shouted crucify him on that day because...He broke the Sabbath by healing and His disciples plucked grains on Sabbath, He said He is the Son of God, His disciples dont fast, etc..King David ate from the shrewbread, crucify him, prophet Hosea took a prostitute for wife, crucify him, why? Because you judge things from a narrow angle, the passage u quoted simply talks about God stripping off pride but u've turned it to justify your narrow thinking which is even wrong...Jesus taught "not what goes into a man, but what comes out of the belly", meaning intention for action and here u are teaching ur own version...hope u are proud of your achievement?
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Topgainer: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Ladies and gentle men, don't be deceived by worldly things, for i have now discovered that putting of bracelets, rings, wedding rings, ear rings, beads, necklaces, leg chains and nose rings is a sin that is condemned in the Bible..

IT is boldly written in Isaiah chapter, verse 16 all the way to 21..

This are what was practise in Sodom and Gomorrah in the days of old.. as it is written in Isaiah 3.
Moreover the Lord says: "Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, And walk with outstretched necks and wanton eyes, Walking and mincing as they go, Making a jingling with their feet.
17:Therefore the Lord will strike with a scab The crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, And the Lord will uncover their secret parts.
18:In that day the Lord will take away the finery: The jingling anklets, the scarves, and the crescents.
19:The pendants, the bracelets, and the veils

20:The headdresses, the leg ornaments, and the headbands; The perfume boxes, the charms.
21:and the rings; The nose jewels.

It is clearly written, putting them to church is even an abomination..
Do not be deceived into hell..
Do away with all kinds of chains..
cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun.
Some Churches creating Hell for its members. I didn't see any Hell linked to necklase, beads, perfumes, etc in the passage. The passage only described the proud daughters of Jerusalem much the same way you will describe a person disdainly.
Nonetheless, parading the streets in seductive dressing is not a characteristic of a regenerated mind. But seductive dressing is a factor of one's thoughts and state of mind afterall before civilization many tribes had adult males/females move about in scarce clothing barely covering the genitals yet nobody talked about seduction. The mad woman and man walking the streets naked is not thinking of seduction.
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2017
Saintsammurai

yaba-left idiokt
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Saintsammurai(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2017
onyenze123:
Saintsammurai

yaba-left idiokt
I'm sorry if the truth is painful for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay - How To Fight Spiritual Warfare. / Genocide In The Name Of Religion- A Reminder Of How Evil & Dangerous Religion Is / How To Prepare To Minister In A Healing And Miracle Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.