Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. (1776 Views)

How Lust Can Lead You Into Great Trouble / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Saintsammurai(m): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2017
Ladies and gentle men, don't be deceived by worldly things, for i have now discovered that putting of bracelets, rings, wedding rings, ear rings, beads, necklaces, leg chains and nose rings is a sin that is condemned in the Bible..

IT is boldly written in Isaiah chapter, verse 16 all the way to 21..

This are what was practise in Sodom and Gomorrah in the days of old.. as it is written in Isaiah 3.
Moreover the Lord says: "Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, And walk with outstretched necks and wanton eyes, Walking and mincing as they go, Making a jingling with their feet.
17:Therefore the Lord will strike with a scab The crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, And the Lord will uncover their secret parts.
18:In that day the Lord will take away the finery: The jingling anklets, the scarves, and the crescents.
19:The pendants, the bracelets, and the veils

20:The headdresses, the leg ornaments, and the headbands; The perfume boxes, the charms.
21:and the rings; The nose jewels.

It is clearly written, putting them to church is even an abomination..
Do not be deceived into hell..
Do away with all kinds of chains..
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by couragekebs(m): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2017
FP pls
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Nutase: 7:08am On Apr 23, 2017
FP for what. You guys just pick a scripture and twist it.
This scripture you quoted was talking about pride and we all know that God abhors pride. The scripture did not condemn jewelry of any form.

The op should continue
God's wrath is very close.

2 Likes

Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Kasich(m): 7:08am On Apr 23, 2017
U forgot to add wristwatches too... nonsense

You will just wake up in the morning and start hunting for verses you will use to torment other humans... How about you walk naked with no shoes either, cause clothes and shoes are made by worldly people for your information

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2017
Kasich:
U forgot to add wristwatches too... nonsense

You will just wake up in the morning and start hunting for verses you will use to torment other humans... How about you walk naked with no shoes either, cause clothes and shoes are made by worldly people for your information
Repent before its too late.
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Haphard(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2017
I disagree bro, maybe u should find a time on Google, search for female pastors and prophet living abroad and see 4ur selves....
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2017
Nutase:
This scripture you quoted was talking about pride and we all know that God abhors pride. The scripture did not condemn jewelry of any form.

The op should continue
there is no twisting, read through Isaiah and you will see its clear.
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Kasich(m): 7:15am On Apr 23, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Repent before its too late.

Stop using worldly data bro... it's a sin

Mind you some parts of your phone are made from ornaments previously used by pagans, why don't you put it aside too hypocrite
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Nutase: 7:17am On Apr 23, 2017
Saintsammurai:
there is no twisting, read through Isaiah and you will see its clear.
If you want to prove a point to me be specific with the scripture and dont ask me to read the whole of isaiah looking for what does not exist.

My advise to you is to Continue twisting scriptures because you want people to meet your standard of 'holiness'. Just remember the day of God's wrath is coming.
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2017
Kasich:

Stop using worldly data bro... it's a sin

Mind you some parts of your phone are made from ornaments previously used by pagans, why don't you put it aside too hypocrite
What part of my phone was made with ornaments?
Was phone written in the Bible?
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by alBHAGDADI: 7:21am On Apr 23, 2017
Nutase:

The op should continue
Read clearly and not with your blindfolded eyes. The passage he quoted is clear and simply, nothing twisted. But your desire for such worldliness is making you discard it as twisted. OK, in what way is the passage twisted?
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Nutase: 7:22am On Apr 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Read clearly and not with your blindfolded eyes. The passage he quoted is clear and simply, nothing twisted. But your desire for such worldliness is making you discard it as twisted. OK, in what way is the passage twisted?
I don't talk to wanted terrorists.
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Nutase:
If you want to prove a point to me be specific with the scripture and dont ask me to read the whole of isaiah looking for what does not exist.

My advise to you is to Continue twisting scriptures because you want people to meet your standard of 'holiness'. Just remember the day of God's wrath is coming.
Isaiah chapter 3, verse 10 to 21.
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by alBHAGDADI: 7:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Haphard:
I disagree bro, maybe u should find a time on Google, search for female pastors and prophet living abroad and see 4ur selves....
The result one will get will show men and women who have gone against the principles of God and gone after self. It is even wrong for a woman to lead in church.
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Kasich(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2017
Saintsammurai:
What part of my phone was made with ornaments?
Was phone written in the Bible?
Lol
You are such a dummy, have you see those shiny things on your phone's panel? Some are semiconductor n some conductors
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by alBHAGDADI: 7:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Nutase:
I don't talk to wanted terrorists.
grin I'm not a terrorist but an Anti-terrorist. Check my threads.

Do you think prostitutes will listen to you when you want to preach to them while dressed like them?
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:26am On Apr 23, 2017
Kasich:

Lol
You are such a dummy, have you see those shiny things on your phone's panel? Some are semiconductor n some conductors
so where in the Bible did you see that we should not use semi conductor?
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by alBHAGDADI: 7:29am On Apr 23, 2017
Kasich:

Lol
Pls, stop being halfway smart. You are derailing the thread. Phones and machines are things that make the world better, even though some people use them for evil things. As for those things which the Bible kick against an seen in the book of Isaiah, they are evil and lead to destruction. Women who dress like that are never seen as responsible. Show me one that is responsible.

1 Like

Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Nutase: 7:31am On Apr 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
grin I'm not a terrorist but an Anti-terrorist. Check my threads.

Do you think prostitutes will listen to you when you want to preach to them while dressed like them?
Does that mean every man that wears rings and wrist watches are prostitutes?
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Nutase:
This things are idolatry..
Have you raed how Jezebel was described in the Bible?
But read through the history of Mary and other women of God in the Bible and try to imagine the way of dressing between Jezebel and holy Mary.
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Nutase: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Isaiah chapter 3, verse 10 to 21.
The headdresses, the leg ornaments, and the headbands; The perfume boxes, the charms, and the rings; The nose jewels, the festal apparel, and the mantles; The outer garments, the purses, and the mirrors; The fine linen, the turbans, and the robes.
Isaiah 3:10‭-‬23 NKJV
You omitted the bolder in your first post.
If your first post is right that means wearing headdresses, apparels, outer garment, purses, mirrors, robes etc are sins. This scripture was clearly talking about PRIDE and not jewelry.
I warn you my dear brother with the love of Christ one of the greatest sins of our generations is twisting the word of God. Don't fall into sin over what you have little knowledge about.
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by menxer: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Ladies and gentle men, don't be deceived by worldly things, for i have now discovered that putting of bracelets, rings, wedding rings, ear rings, beads, necklaces, leg chains and nose rings is a sin that is condemned in the Bible..

IT is boldly written in Isaiah chapter, verse 16 all the way to 21..

This are what was practise in Sodom and Gomorrah in the days of old.. as it is written in Isaiah 3.
Moreover the Lord says: "Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, And walk with outstretched necks and wanton eyes, Walking and mincing as they go, Making a jingling with their feet.
17:Therefore the Lord will strike with a scab The crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, And the Lord will uncover their secret parts.
18:In that day the Lord will take away the finery: The jingling anklets, the scarves, and the crescents.
19:The pendants, the bracelets, and the veils

20:The headdresses, the leg ornaments, and the headbands; The perfume boxes, the charms.
21:and the rings; The nose jewels.

It is clearly written, putting them to church is even an abomination..
Do not be deceived into hell..
Do away with all kinds of chains..
cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun.

How about wearing wrist watches, perfumes?

But is it OK to wear expensive clothes?
No, animal skin was the recommended and approved garment by God in Eden.
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Nutase:

“Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them, For they shall eat the fruit of their doings. Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him, For the reward of his hands shall be given him. As for My people, children are their oppressors, And women rule over them. O My people! Those who lead you cause you to err, And destroy the way of your paths.” The Lord stands up to plead, And stands to judge the people. The Lord will enter into judgment With the elders of His people And His princes: “For you have eaten up the vineyard; The plunder of the poor is in your houses. What do you mean by crushing My people And grinding the faces of the poor?” Says the Lord God of hosts. Moreover the Lord says: “Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, And walk with outstretched necks And wanton eyes, Walking and mincing as they go, Making a jingling with their feet, Therefore the Lord will strike with a scab The crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, And the Lord will uncover their secret parts.” In that day the Lord will take away the finery: The jingling anklets, the scarves, and the crescents; The pendants, the bracelets, and the veils; The headdresses, the leg ornaments, and the headbands; The perfume boxes, the charms, and the rings; The nose jewels, the festal apparel, and the mantles; The outer garments, the purses, and the mirrors; The fine linen, the turbans, and the robes.
Isaiah 3:10‭-‬23 NKJV
You omitted the bolder in your first post.
If your first post is right that means wearing headdresses, apparels, outer garment, purses, mirrors, robes etc are sins. This scripture was clearly talking about PRIDE and not jewelry.
I warn you my dear brother with the love of Christ one of the greatest sins of our generations is twisting the word of God. Don't fall into sin over what you have little knowledge about.
I did not remove any part, the passage was not about pride, its about things that GOD finds displeasing.
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Nutase: 7:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Saintsammurai:
This things are idolatry..
Have you raed how Jezebel was described in the Bible?
But read through the history of Mary and other women of God in the Bible and try to imagine the way of dressing between Jezebel and holy Mary.
If the op was trying to preach moderation and decent dressing I wouldn't have a problem with him as long as he quotes the right scriptures.
The scripture he quoted above was talking about pride not jewelries.
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Nutase: 7:46am On Apr 23, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I did not remove any part, the passage was not about pride, its about things that GOD finds displeasing.
That means the bolder part of my last post are things God finds displeasing.
Its alright. Let's create a thread telling women to stop wearing headdresses and clothes because God refered to them in that chapter of isaiah that spoke of jewelry.
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:49am On Apr 23, 2017
Nutase:
That means the bolder part of my last post are things God finds displeasing.
Its alright. Let's create a thread telling women to stop wearing headdresses and clothes because God refered to them in that chapter of isaiah that spoke of jewelry.
Lol you are confusing your self, the Bible did not stop wearing of clothes.
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Nutase: 7:52am On Apr 23, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Lol you are confusing your self, the Bible did not stop wearing of clothes.
BTW me and you who sounds confused. You picked a scripture that listed a lot of things and isolated only jewelries as what God dislikes.
Please go and read that scripture in context and stop making mockery of yourself.
I sense pride in you because you cannot humbly accept you were wrong after I pointed out some facts to you.
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Kasich(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Pls, stop being halfway smart. You are derailing the thread. Phones and machines are things that make the world better, even though some people use them for evil things. As for those things which the Bible kick against an seen in the book of Isaiah, they are evil and lead to destruction. Women who dress like that are never seen as responsible. Show me one that is responsible.

Will you keep quiet and think with your brain. I've seen people who dress responsibly yet still commit the foulest of crimes. Had it been sophisticated machines were in existence as at then maybe your folks would have banned it's use
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Elnino4ladies: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2017
I want to go to hell
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2017
Nutase:
BTW me and you who sounds confused. You picked a scripture that listed a lot of things and isolated only jewelries as what God dislikes.
Please go and read that scripture in context and stop making mockery of yourself.
I sense pride in you because you cannot humbly accept you were wrong after I pointed out some facts to you.
no you are wrong..
There are dresses that are regarded as inappropriate even in our world today.
When the Bible said outer garments, the bible did not tell you to stop putting on clothes..
You just have to be moderate..
I believe this is not your first time you are reading about human hair such as attachment and fake hairs..
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by alBHAGDADI: 8:19am On Apr 23, 2017
Nutase:
Worldly rings are not accepted except marital rings. We all know wrist watches are for time checking. But putting on a very flashy wrist watch is mostly with the aim to oppress or attract the opposite sex.
Re: Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. by alBHAGDADI: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2017
Kasich:

Will you keep quiet and think with your brain. I've seen people who dress responsibly yet still commit the foulest of crimes. Had it been sophisticated machines were in existence as at then maybe your folks would have banned it's use
But have you seen a lady that dresses irresponsibly but is responsible? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Prepare To Minister In A Healing And Miracle Service / Holy-spirit & Football Prediction / When They Ask Me Why I Don't Think The Bible Is A Perfect Book, I Show Them This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.