Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs (33795 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) / Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria / Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by 2uung(m): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2017
it was a risky decision if caught a yellow card if nt a penalty nd d latter happend. wt a gr8 buisness man moses was he investd nd profited.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by adedayo3193(m): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2017
K
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by spaggyy(m): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2017
Lol

We Don win
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by ngwaba(m): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2017
Very useless post. What did fans do when Suarez dived against PSG?

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by Elnino4ladies: 8:03am On Apr 23, 2017
melya:

Penalty was not soft, the defender's error caused it , he went down too early and he miss the bal Moses really touch the ball and beat him down

You are right

Son made zero contact with the ball

And Moses was already down
The ref just had to award the PK

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by Kingamos40: 8:03am On Apr 23, 2017
Haters talk about V.M den dey shud check how Barca earns penalties. Its all part of d game n if u re still hating den pack well abeg. Blues for life.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by Nossa(m): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2017
Crauxx:

Six penalties actually

We really don't care bro, let them whine the much they want.
KTBFFH
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by opera1(m): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2017
This is a campaign after Election. Ref has final decision
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by crackerspub: 8:03am On Apr 23, 2017
Nossa:

Even if we do the "La Decima", they'd still hate
KTBFFH

You they mind them, we are asking whose next

We Chelsea we rape teams

Blues for life

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 23, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
They never see anything.

Is it worse than the Naira that has dived, tumbled, fallen, resurrected, gained, lost, appreciated and depreciated?
Don't mind them
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by Temptee101(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Mtsshew useless arsenal fans grin
What has this got to do with Arsenal you mo.ron?
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by toseen7: 8:04am On Apr 23, 2017
VanBommel:
Abeg which player no dey dive inside box?
lol, to even think of it, the way Son take slide shey dem expect make Moses no fall...
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by divinelove(m): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2017
angry dive or no dive spurs were well beaten grin grin grin
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by Ijaya123: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2017
melya:

Penalty was not soft, the defender's error caused it , he went down too early and he miss the bal Moses really touch the ball and beat him down

Your comment doesn't change anything. It only expose your hatred for Chelsea, even hating your countryman.

Let's even assume it was a dive, are you seeing one for the first time?

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by vosquare: 8:06am On Apr 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:
ON behalf of all Chelsea fans worldwide.
I say we don't care.
Barcelona denied us more than three penalties in 2009.
Herrera handball led to a goal last week at Old Trafford.
Manchester United once gave us two red cards (Torres and ivanovic) to draw from 3-0 down
Luis Garcia ghost goal UEFA champions League semi-final 2005.
Even our Oga Real Madrid needed two offside goals and fake red card to eliminate Bayern Munich.
And more that lack of time wont permit me to write.
So once again we don't care.
Goal na Goal
I am in my house comman beat me grin
grin grin grin.. Even the day they gave chelsea 11mins additional time and Mata scored his first goal.... Goal na goal grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by RisingUp: 8:06am On Apr 23, 2017
Zuma's Reaction to Matic's Goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZIW6z16TJ4
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by siie: 8:06am On Apr 23, 2017
DJMCOTTY:
Any way na way, na who pass knw book.
Naso bro.. Student pass una dey beef say him no get good handwriting tell me watz d use? Blues all d way jareh cool
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by NabeelAbu: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2017
professional diver. truely no body contact btw Moses and Son. Ara ija leyin wa. biting is part of fight. Congrats The Blues.
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by Otapipia: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I say we don't care.
Manchester United once gave us two red cards (Torres and ivanovic) to draw from 3-0 down
Even our Oga Real Madrid needed two offside goals and fake red card to eliminate Bayern Munich.
Goal na Goal
Please take one odeku, on my account. Up Blues
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by Crauxx(m): 8:07am On Apr 23, 2017
Nossa:

We really don't care bro, let them whine the much they want.
KTBFFH
Abi, smiley na truth you talk.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by kabanayol9(m): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2017
MiracleGoogle:
Victor Moses has receive serious backlash from fans on Twitter, who feel he dived to win Chelsea the penalty that gave them a 2-1 lead against
Tottenham, in their FA Cup semi-final clash on Saturday.
The Blues took the lead in the 4th minute through Willian’s free-kick, before Harry Kane equalized with a header.
Moses then raced into the penalty box and Heung-min Son slid in. The Nigerian tumbled onto the pitch and referee Martin Atkinson awarded the spot-kick.
Atkinson’s decision did not go down well with some observers.
’em @_ace_xi: victor moses is a criminal, but son is the guy who left his mercedes unlocked in the hood.
David Bradshaw @DavidBradshaw23: Victor Moses should be banned for that dive
Goosey @joshsimmons90: Victor Moses, that’s a disgusting dive! #FACup
Elliot @Elliot2110: HEADLINE: Victor Moses wins Olympic Diving Gold Medal! The nations first ever medal #CHETOT
Zeme United @sleekygurl: That victor moses’ ojoro move was a clever one

Source: http://scoregist.com/2017/04/22/fa-cup-fans-blast-victor-moses-for-diving-to-win-penalty-against-spurs/
So e pain una reach this level
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by dadataiwo100(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I say we don't care.
Goal na Goal
i feel you bro
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by VanBommel(m): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2017
toseen7:
lol, to even think of it, the way Son take slide shey dem expect make Moses no fall...
no mind them. I'm not a fan though, but Chelsea was destined to win that match.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by Ericsdm55(m): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I say we don't care.
Goal na Goal
You have said it all. A true football observal and I dare say analyst. God blessed u

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by Flintstone06(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Mtsshew useless arsenal fans grin

Na that pussy you go suck die!
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by ReubenE(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I say we don't care.
Goal na Goal
Thank you very much for saying it the way it should be.
Even those that are not competing against us for anything are pained....especially ManU people. I just don't know why.

Domestic double is ours...
Up Blues

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by Deilluminator(m): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Whether he dive, frog-match or jump to win the penalty, we don't care. I know that all those bad belle, na manutd fans.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by larica69: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2017
Common Moses, we don't dive in Nigeria; we fight!

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by farihafaheemah(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I say we don't care.
Goal na Goal
We don't give a Bleep, let them do the needful. Lagoon still available for any chelsea foe to jump into... enemy of progress. Chelsea for life.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by Djbond(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I say we don't care.
Goal na Goal
God bless you my brother. Let them know. Blues for life
Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by okrote4real: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I say we don't care.
Goal na Goal

That is a clean penalty. Haters should go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs by ebig21(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I say we don't care.
Goal na Goal

Why do people hate Madrid like this, Bayern Munich was awarded two penalties over the two matches, they failed to convert one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Feel Like Crying For Messi / Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles / Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.