Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Can Breathe A Sigh Of Relief - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Can Breathe A Sigh Of Relief (1044 Views)

Boston Heaves A Sigh Of Relief As Bomb Suspect Is Arrested, Suspect In Critical / Davidylan Challenges Motivation & Usefulness of 'Relief Efforts' for Haiti / Support The Relief Efforts In Haiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Breathe A Sigh Of Relief by Epi: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2010
WASHINGTON – People traveling to the United States from or through Yemen, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and 11 other countries were subjected to extra security screening, including full body pat-downs, Monday as U.S. officials refined their response to a failed terrorist attack in Detroit on Christmas

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100104/ap_on_bi_ge/us_airline_security
Re: I Can Breathe A Sigh Of Relief by JeSoul(f): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2010
Epi:

WASHINGTON – People traveling to the United States from or through Yemen, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and 11 other countries were subjected to extra security screening, including full body pat-downs, Monday as U.S. officials refined their response to a failed terrorist attack in Detroit on Christmas

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100104/ap_on_bi_ge/us_airline_security

Congrats to all Nigerians. Once I was 'randomly' selected for extra screening while travelling out of Houston to Boston. I can testify it is not a pleasant experience and they stop just short of stripping you bare. I admit it was partially my fault, I had a small bottle of make-up and perfume in my carry-on that attracted some attention.

But still . . .

(1) (Reply)

Romney Narrows VP Choices; Condi Emerges As Frontrunner / Fire In A Brazilian Night Club Kills 245 / Heil Hitler? !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.