Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Christians Might Be Paying The Wrong Tithes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Might Be Paying The Wrong Tithes (446 Views)

Should You Be Paying Tithe While You're Owing People Money? — Nigerian Man / "Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Might Be Paying The Wrong Tithes by Hygizee(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2017
So far as i have observed christians alway pay their tithe according to the salaries they receive which brought out my curiousity that Since God instructed people to pay one tenth of their increase as tithes what if you earn 100k as your income bt you still have a poultry farm with d birds laying 1000 eggs, ur produce in the farm made much yeild nd u also recieve free monies nd gifts frm friends yet u still paid 10k as tithe. What is the criteria for determining the quantity of ur actual tithe? Does it mean you have paid the actual tithe or u are still owing God.

Pls pastors in the house clear me on this
Re: Christians Might Be Paying The Wrong Tithes by dingbang(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Are u Jesus to determine whether people are paying the right or wrong tithes?
Re: Christians Might Be Paying The Wrong Tithes by eezeribe(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:

I wonder ooh
Re: Christians Might Be Paying The Wrong Tithes by Sibe007(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2017
I don't know why people cannot just serve their God and face their front without looking over their shoulders for people to tell them what to do or not to do.

You have a sound MIND, use it
Re: Christians Might Be Paying The Wrong Tithes by Hygizee(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:

That is why i used the word "might" nd not "is" hence i implored our vast bible scholars to clarify me on that.
Re: Christians Might Be Paying The Wrong Tithes by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Say no to 'confusion'
Re: Christians Might Be Paying The Wrong Tithes by Tallesty1(m): 8:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Hygizee:

That is why i used the word "might" nd not "is" hence i implored our vast bible scholars to clarify me on that.
Don't pay tithe, you're being robbed with pride.
Re: Christians Might Be Paying The Wrong Tithes by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2017
Hygizee:
So far as i have observed christians alway pay their tithe according to the salaries they receive which brought out my curiousity that Since God instructed people to pay one tenth of their increase as tithes what if you earn 100k as your income bt you still have a poultry farm with d birds laying 1000 eggs, ur produce in the farm made much yeild nd u also recieve free monies nd gifts frm friends yet u still paid 10k as tithe. What is the criteria for determining the quantity of ur actual tithe? Does it mean you have paid the actual tithe or u are still owing God.

Pls pastors in the house clear me on this

tithe is robbery, full stop

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 04/05/2017) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again’ / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(tue. 06/06/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.