Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,236 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Conte: This Is Why I Benched Hazard And Costa V Spurs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Conte: This Is Why I Benched Hazard And Costa V Spurs (401 Views)

Pogba Set To Be Benched For Man Utd's Premier League Return Against Tottenham / Thierry Henry: How I Benched Nwankwo Kanu At Arsenal / Eden Hazard And His Family At His Unveil In Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conte: This Is Why I Benched Hazard And Costa V Spurs by alexpombo4: 8:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte insists that today’s FA
Cup semi-final against Tottenham was a priority despite
the surprise decision to bench both Diego Costa and
Eden Hazard.
The Blues ran out 4-2 winners against Spurs in a thrilling
encounter at Wembley, with
Hazard eventually coming off the bench to score the
third goal for Conte’s men.
Chelsea haven’t had the busiest of schedules this
season due to not being involved in European
football, so some eyebrows were raised when two of his
star attackers didn’t make the first XI.
Still, despite playing Southampton in the league on
Tuesday, Conte insists he was still making the cup semi
his priority.
CONTINUE HERE http://www.bluegists.com.ng/2017/04/antonio-conte-this-is-why-i-benched.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United To Honor Fans Electrocuted In Nigeria / Amapakabo Debunks Wikki, Pillars Job Rumour / Kenneth Omeruo Ready To Quit Chelsea This Summer - Sportlineng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.