Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

How Nurse's Can Turn Their Free Time Into Cash - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Nurse's Can Turn Their Free Time Into Cash (664 Views)

How Auxiliary Nurse Can Travel To UK / Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) / How 'Nurse Eliza' Nearly Killed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nurse's Can Turn Their Free Time Into Cash by Libertyetin(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2017
As a nurse, you probably would be thinking how possible is all this, what are the chances that nurses can make money online, or can a nurse who is always busy with work, going on shifts even at night, and all those medical stuff actually make money online or even have the time to do so?

Read up full post here ==>

http://www.nairafox.com/2017/04/how-nurses-can-turn-their-free-time.html

Re: How Nurse's Can Turn Their Free Time Into Cash by timades(f): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
hi physiotherapist in d house pls I rili need your help
I am a nursing student in Uniosun.
last semester I was unable to write exam as I was unable to complete my school fees payment. I have been told that I need yo complete the payment before the next semester begins which happens to be next Monday. I have paid 75k out of 135k and I need to complete the balance of 60k
here is my registration number and password for verification purpose on uniosun website.
I know this Is odd but I am out of option and I need to pay the fees ASAP
pls nlanders. I will appreciate any amount in the form of loan or gift to enable me pay my fees and not lose my studentship.
website--- wwwUniosun..edu..ng
reg number-----65581531cc
password------adediji
my phone number---08102407540
pls do help me. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Top Four Fruits You Must Avoid Eating / Solution For Facial Spots / The Health Benefits Of Blackstrap Molasses For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.