Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

The God's Are Here Already - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God's Are Here Already (309 Views)

Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The God's Are Here Already by Mykelking007: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2017
State Of Mind

This Message is for everyone ( even traditional worshippers)

Everyday most religious people wake up thinking of how they alone can make heaven, I wake up wondering how I can miss heaven so that millions of even hundreds could make it.

Many wake up thinking how they could make money and store up wealth so that they won't have to suffer again, not minding how many life's they destroy in the process, I wake up thinking how I could get go the top with the whole pack and being a blessing to billions.

It's not that am Nice or Holy, I have just come to realized that, Life is not worth living if we are not able to make impact to other people life's, even some so called billionaires just come to life Eat, Sleep, Have sex and Manage a company, they even tend to destroy more life than they help.

The fact that you can make choices yourself makes you a god in your own right, don't let religion be a barrier to you being a good human , don't let your quest for money make you inhumane .

What is wealth without happiness
What is life without making an impact with it.

The reason am telling you this is simple, I die everyday, I don't know if the breath am taking now will be my last, I don't know if I will die in 1,5,12,35 months from now or in 10,70 year's.

But if I die now without saying this,
The fact that I haven't been able to touch your life in anyway would have made my being alive useless.

Don't forget the LIFE you LIVE will determine the LIFE you LEAVE.

Am Bakare Michael Adeyemi, am an unknown, but I believe in making a better human being out of everybody regardless of religion.

Because before religion, we were humans.

Touch a soul before you die.

You are a God, your decision can change lives

Feel free to share

1 Like

Re: The God's Are Here Already by EVarn(m): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2017
Nice and thoughtful....I'm touched and motivated.Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Damaged Car Bumper / Introducing My Counsel / When The Christian Race Gets Tougher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.