Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss (42074 Views)

#BBNaija: Kemen Strips Down In New Photoshoot Alongside Ex-housemates / Bbnaija: Kemen Shows Support For Efe / BBNaija: Kemen Absent At Combined Eviction Party In Lekki Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by ovokooo: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Kemen has come out to finally reveal what happened between he and TBoss as he made the revelation to Punch newspaper.

He made this known in an interview with PUNCH’s Sunday Scoop. “I believe that Nigerians are very brilliant people and I’ve decided to care less about what is said on social media. The truth lies with me and TBoss.

I want Nigerians to realise that the organisers know more than they do. We are in a country where people have the freedom to express themselves and we’re all entitled to our opinions.

Some people might see something as right while some other people might view the same thing as wrong, so it has been a battle of words. On that night, I slept before Tboss and I used the duvet that was on the bed to cover myself.

When Tboss came to bed, she used the other duvet. When I wanted to go back to sleep, I attempted to cuddle her. In the course of doing that, I had to lift the duvet that was between us.

My hand movement that was seen on camera was me trying to make way through the duvet and get close to her. She woke up immediately I wrapped my hands around her; opened the duvet and adjusted her body so she could move closer to me.

And that was where the video stopped. Tboss always slept in a three-quarter short and a spaghetti top which she used as a nightgown. She is not a deep sleeper. She also has the highest stack of alcohol in her cupboard because she rarely drinks.

On the night of the incident, I was not drunk, and I don’t think she was too, even though I cannot speak for her. However, I have chosen to move on from all that and focus on the positive gains of the game. I have put everything that happened behind me,” Kemen said.

On his relationship with TBoss, he said: Tboss is a great person and I would want to keep her as a friend. I don’t have any grudges against her and I don’t think I ever will.

You have to bear in mind that the situation not only affected me, it also affected Tboss negatively too, so we are both in this together. Having a bad feeling towards her would be totally out of place."

Source: https://punchng.com/only-tboss-and-i-know-the-truth-of-what-happened-between-us-kemen/amp/

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Kjking(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2017
make I pitch my tent here first

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by farano(f): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2017
This matter don tire me abeg. .

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by COdeGenesis: 10:02am On Apr 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Threebear(m): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2017
cry

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2017
Kemen you touch toto or you no touch toto?

TBoss you enjoy am or you no enjoy am? No lie ooo

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by tribalistseun: 10:17am On Apr 23, 2017
All these bloggers just want to put kemen in trouble

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:39am On Apr 23, 2017
How many times will he reveal "what really happened"

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Smellymouth: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2017
Kemen!! If only you ignored her and focused on Uriel, all this scandal nor for happen..

Forget the ish bruh. Life goes on.

Atleast you don learn lesson..

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Smellymouth: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2017
"...On his relationship with TBoss, he said: Tboss is a great person and I would want to keep her as a friend..."

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by ObasanjoQuotes: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2017
just when I thought Nairaland is Done with BBN news

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Akshow: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2017
Not again

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Drazeen(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2017
how many times will he come out and reveal one secret?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by babyfaceafrica: 11:10am On Apr 23, 2017
We are not interested
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by lifestyle1(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2017
Oooo God
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by softwerk(f): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2017
I'm starting to believe that one nairaland mod has developed an addiction for masturbation at the sight of BBNaija threads angry

Meanwhile.......?!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2017
undecided

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by yinkzzboy: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2017
Enough of this bbn thingy.
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by YesNo(m): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2017
Blood of Beyonce.

this boring topic again?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2017
Medicine after death....mtcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by smartty68(m): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2017
Not again with BBN news

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by UjSizzle(f): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2017
We hear you.
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Baba4dgals: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2017
Wen are we gonna get over dis bbn
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by nadesh(f): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2017
Who cares?
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by adadioranmah(f): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2017
E don do. There is no need for this constant reminder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by 0b10010011: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2017
Is Kemen trying to say Ogbono soup is better tan Okro soup? Never!

An Okro soup that is well garnished with periwinkle, smoked fish, stock fish, fresh shrimps, assorted meat, smail and beef will always be far ahead of an Ogbono soup garnished with same ingredients.

It's ridiculous to compare both has they were never in same league and would never be.

Ogbono soup can drag with Egusi soup or Afam, but with Okro, it's simply and distantly incomparable

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Nathdoug(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2017
Charley leave story if nor be God who u go give glory
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by DonHummer(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2017
Bloggers una no de tire, I saw this same write up like 3weeks back even when the bb game was still on, so this is old news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by KennyMiles(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2017
You say [i][/i]hand movement grin ah..broda kemen angry grin
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by LaDolceVida(f): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2017
Enouuuuugh

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Babymama, Sophia Sign Peace Accord / Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned / Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.