Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss (42072 Views)

#BBNaija: Kemen Strips Down In New Photoshoot Alongside Ex-housemates / Bbnaija: Kemen Shows Support For Efe / BBNaija: Kemen Absent At Combined Eviction Party In Lekki Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by ebroheem(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2017
Let the sleeping dog lies..... Abeg.
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Just look at this........Sunday morning, fa. Nobody should come here and wonder why BBN news keeps making front page, it's out of the hands of the mods.

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by taiwolomo1: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2017
criously we kW how to take panadol for another persons headache in this country....the main ppl involved had moved on olright.....only some shit forming feminist upandan de disturb for social media....only bossnation for social media...no action...I beliv u kemen even though u overplayed ur game and u were nt being careful enough..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by SeunKelechi: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2017
Another BBN news...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Infinitegrace: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Make una live TBoss alone. Thank God you admit say you wan cuddle her. Nairaland for say na she call you to come cuddle her
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by softwerk(f): 11:25am On Apr 23, 2017
0b10010011:
Is Kemen trying to say Ogbono soup is better tan Okro soup? Never!

[b]An Okro soup that is well garnished with periwinkle, smoked fish, stock fish, fresh shrimps, assorted meat, smail and beef will always be far ahead of an Ogbono soup garnished with same ingredients.

It's ridiculous to compare both has they were never in same league and would never be.

Ogbono soup can drag with Egusi soup or Afam, but with Okro, it's simply and distantly incomparable

[/b]

This dude just left me salivating on a Sunday morning cry

Mama Edidiong Special Home-made Restaurant now on my mind!
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by crisisexpert321(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Hmmmm. Let us support you in your daily challenges. Talk us now
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Flamzey00(m): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2017
Person touch toto "Wahala.. person suck bobby "Wahala". How about Bisola wey suck prick "Chapter closed". Nigerians eeee there is God/god Oooo
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by excessbitcoin: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2017
I posted on how bet9ja scammed my hard earned money and pleaded that it should be moved to the fp till now, nothing happened but any post about Tboss and the bbn flies to fp like private jet. ok continue, there is God
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Pointblank09(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2017
WHEHDONE SIR.
NAIRALAND 2017 UPDATE;
JANUARY.... 80% OF NEWS MMM.
FEBRUARY....TILL DATE 95% OF FP BBN. WETIN DEY HAPPEN?
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by oteikwu16(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Your fellow house mates are out there cutting a niche and making a name for themselves, but u are there disturbing us about your failed sexual exploits with TBOSS. hmm! Man grow up na. U dey behave as if u no get beah beah for bluckus.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by uzziwise: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
We believe you brother .

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by nony43(m): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=ShawttySoFyne post=55832263]How many times will he reveal "what really happened"[

Abeg i don tire their matter, it now stale sth that happened over a month ago and you are still dragging it back and forth
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by 2shure: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fuc u kemen.
U fuckin masturbator.
Sexual predator
Trying to touch dat stinkin pussy.
Yur ass got kicked off d show
No one needs 2hear yur bulshit explanation.
Looser .u never winning.
Which tboss of whose nation.
Loosers keep loosing.
Winners be balling.
Fuc all dat muscle builds.
Enuf of this bbn shiit.
Fuckin reality show been over long tine ago.
We fuckin need to chill
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by blackboy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
This guy!! Guilt is killing him. A lesson to all do what is right always.
Continued lies won't help.Nigrians are trying to forget it cause e don happen. Big Brother took necessary action and you paid the price.
Your story don't help matter, cause we know you are lying but you are forgiven. Go and sin no more. I did not do it would have been a good start

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Nickymezor(f): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
E don do nw. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by OTEGA1: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
TobidaVinci:
Kemen you touch toto or you no touch toto?

TBoss you enjoy am or you no enjoy am? No lie ooo

Is Toto to be touched or to be stared @.....
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by KingRex1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
0b10010011:
[s]

An Okro soup that is well garnished with periwinkle, smoked fish, stock fish, fresh shrimps, assorted meat, smail and beef will always be far ahead of an Ogbono soup garnished with same ingredients.

It's ridiculous to compare both has they were never in same league and would never be.

Ogbono soup can drag with Egusi soup or Afam, but with Okro, it's simply and distantly incomparable

[/s]
Dafuq you saying?
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by jerryBoss1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
We Live in a country where d Governors, Senators, House of Reps, Ministers, Judiciary and even the President blames the Government .
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by ThatFairGuy: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Very stupid set of idiots"! Nigeria never celebrate Knowledge but PLAY/TRUANCY/CRAZINESS. Tell me how will she grow with continuity of all these nonsense..
Ordinary tooth pick, we import it. I'm pissed off.
Whereas, there are many genius in Nigeria but She is not helping matters.
I wonder how a pilitical office holder will sponsor BBN but finds it difficult to obtain ordinary JAMB form for some students of his constituency ..
Nigerians aswel will be raising eyebrow, stretching ear on what is not benefitting(Efe this, Toss that, Chelsea won, Whizkid eat...)
Full of non benefitting activities!
What a country!
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oya tboss coman tok your own tongue
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by oluangelkay(f): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
0b10010011:

An Okro soup that is well garnished with periwinkle, smoked fish, stock fish, fresh shrimps, assorted meat, smail and beef will always be far ahead of an Ogbono soup garnished with same ingredients.

Obviously, u r a lover of Okro soup. Love dis
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Carter4luv(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
I don't care anymore, bbn is finished t.boss and kemen issue too has ended, anymore word from dis am going to report to amadioha, cuz even amadioha is tired of dis case.
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Carter4luv(m): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
winnasure1:
Even when the outcome of the game is known we still give thanks to God for making winning a habit.
View won slip for your Gratification

Wow nice game, am in love with dis game not d kemen and t.boss game.
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by dinggle: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
This guy self, no be touch Toto dey vex me, na say E let Toto make am loose 25 milla e still carry bad name dey waka like say him be Apostle TBOss for hammer am $5 million law suit still hammer bbnaija for putting her in the situation where she would be drunk, kissed and touched.
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Quinblis: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Issorite!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Giel: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Just look at this........Sunday morning, fa. Nobody should come here and wonder why BBN news keeps making front page, it's out of the hands of the mods.

lol

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Giel:

lol

How are you, dearie? Two days......
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Giel: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

How are you, dearie? Two days......

I'm good, it's been a very long while,
two days what?
How have you been?
missed you
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by firebaby(f): 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sincerely i believe you kemen....move on grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned / Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 / Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.