Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,897 members, 7,866,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

SOLVED! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SOLVED! (11977 Views)

deleted. solved..... / Solved / Issue solved (closed thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLVED! by LePrezident(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
KennyID17:

U don't say!!! shocked shocked

And a dude claims some girls be already pming d op. NL girls are ..... lipsrsealed

Lemme Comman b going grin grin grin grin

Lol, that's what is game is. He's using this thread to bait them
Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
KennyID17:

U meant to say womb destroyer!!! grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin. More like it. or Uterus crusher, cervix spoiler etc
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

No...it was a great mistake sharing.

It caused a lot of inferiority complex in some guys. Others gave helpful suggestions.

It was highly unnecessary. I would just simply ask questions next time without pix.

I got PMs from Males & females and i accepted none because i knew it was simply to gawk and show my pix to their friends.

I NEVER even attempted sending PMs to a single lady here. No one has accused me here.

##jst my point dude....##not surprised ur getting a lot of PMs from ladies...you caused it,so live wit it because even a lot more PMs from d female folks ll continue to flow in..........##bt a little advice,try use that ur cassava on jst 3 female NL who ll fall prey,so that they ll come here to TESTIFY... Lolzzzzz
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

It caused a lot of inferiority complex in some guys. Others gave helpful suggestions.

It was highly unnecessary. I would just simply ask questions next time without pix.

I got PMs from Males & females and i accepted none because i knew it was simply to gawk and show my pix to their friends.

I NEVER even attempted sending PMs to a single lady here. No one has accused me here.

##jst my point dude....##not surprised ur getting a lot of PMs from ladies...you caused it,so live wit it because even a lot more PMs from d female folks ll continue to flow in..........##bt a little advice,try use that ur cassava on jst 3 female NL who ll fall prey,so that they ll come here to TESTIFY... Lolzzzzz.....

cc: zarzar

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

Aww so this is why you didn't accept my Pm cry

On a serious note I feel like you are taking this a bit too seriously... I know it's a burden to you but I feel like sexual pleasure is not only about penetration. Imagen if you find a woman that is open minded and willing to explore this would not be an issue.

Enjoy what you have been dealt.... Would u rather you had a small penis ( I thought as much)
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Randy91:

##jst my point dude....##not surprised ur getting a lot of PMs from ladies...you caused it,so live wit it because even a lot more PMs from d female folks ll continue to flow in..........##bt a little advice,try use that ur cassava on jst 3 female NL who ll fall prey,so that they ll come here to TESTIFY... Lolzzzzz

LOL, my brother. I am actually not a "hunter" any more, that was a decade ago. So no hookup stuffs.

My target was to be married at 30, I am almost 2 years over due.

Thanks Chief. I am getting too old. Age isn't on my side anymore.
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Randy91:

just look at...FUTURE mother/wife of sombori....##Pervert!!!!

Hush you also wanna see tongue
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
KennyID17:

No thanks! angry tongue

Lol ok your loss...
Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
LePrezident:

Chair, I can tell you on authority that several ladies can take 9 inch without complain. This op is lying, that pic is not his
I doubt this assertion. The average vee is 3 inches and stretches to an extra 3 inches+ making an average of 6 inches + during arousal. Any dude above 6 inches will even give an A spot orgasm. Most 7+, 8, 9 inches etc will find it hard to stick in the whole of their member without damage/ pain. This is not to say that there are no ladies with longer stretches but they are few and not several like you said.
Re: SOLVED! by LePrezident(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

LOL, my brother. I am actually not a "hunter" any more, that was a decade ago. So no hookup stuffs.

My target was to be married at 30, I am almost 2 years over due.

Thanks Chief. I am getting too old. Age isn't on my side anymore.

Looooool 'baiter' of life, I dey hail you o
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Randy91:

##jst my point dude....##not surprised ur getting a lot of PMs from ladies...you caused it,so live wit it because even a lot more PMs from d female folks ll continue to flow in..........##bt a little advice,try use that ur cassava on jst 3 female NL who ll fall prey,so that they ll come here to TESTIFY... Lolzzzzz.....

cc: zarzar

Re: SOLVED! by LePrezident(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

I doubt this assertion. The average vee is 3 inches and stretches to an extra 3 inches+ making an average of 6 inches + during arousal. Any dude above 6 inches will even give an A spot orgasm. Most 7+, 8, 9 inches etc will find it hard to stick in the whole of their member without damage/ pain. This is not to say that there are no ladies with longer stretches but they are few and not several like you said.

Several doesn't mean the majority hope you know... and man, you have no idea what ladies can take.
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

just let the whole thing ride.....atleast lesson learnt right?!
NL is one place you don't want to talk about your personal ish... trust me on that.,Alot of Bozos on here plus you don't gat to prove sh*t to nobody....
As for your temporary problem: Just live with it,it's not that terrible as you think it is....forget advice from people about surgery or seeking help far from reach... find a partner who's understanding,comfortable with the situation and ready to go all the way in...you will feel much better and also play your part well....pre-intimacy is the key to enjoy getting some Good Good without causing major breakage.. always make sure it's extra gushy before attempting..
Being on the XL is some cool sh*t,it all depends on how you work with it...
Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
LePrezident:

Several doesn't mean the majority hope you know... and man, you have no idea what ladies can take.
grin grin grin grin Abi o, particularly those ones that look so innocent. Let me gist you
I once had a night out with a friend in a club and there was this tiny little girl ( stripper) that kept on disturbing me. I had to give her cash twice for a supposed lap dance session which I did not have just to let her go. The second time, I had her sit by my side for about 10 minutes and we discussed t length. This tiny girl told me she is up to anything and can take any size in the course of discussion. She was even demonstrating with the section of the hand from wrist to the elbow section. She could not have been more than 20 years. So, I agree with you, I really do not have an idea grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
LePrezident:

Chair, I can tell you on authority that several ladies can take 9 inch without complain. This op is lying, that pic is not his

Free the guy na.
Re: SOLVED! by Lily4star(f): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

My God, youuuuuuuuuuuuuu, look at the way you analysed a vj and everything, you are a bad influence, don't talk to me again

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by LePrezident(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

grin grin grin grin Abi o, particularly those ones that look so innocent. Let me gist you
I once had a night out with a friend in a club and there was this tiny little girl ( stripper) that kept on disturbing me. I had to give her cash twice for a supposed lap dance session which I did not have just to let her go. The second time, I had her sit by my side for about 10 minutes and we discussed t length. This tiny girl told me she is up to anything and can take any size in the course of discussion. She was even demonstrating with the section of the hand from wrist to the elbow section. She could not have been more than 20 years. So, I agree with you, I really do not have an idea grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Lol very true, especially the cute smallish ladies

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by LePrezident(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
daylyt:

Free the guy na.

Why should I free him? Are you his accomplice?
Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lily4star:

My God, youuuuuuuuuuuuuu, look at the way you analysed a vj and everything, you are a bad influence, don't talk to me again
grin grin grin grin grin. Funny you lily4star. You know the woman body is a science on its own that needs to be studied in order to know what you are up against when the time comes otherwise, one is going to do a very shoddy job. Moreover, 4 of my friends are medical doctors so I can easily ask basic questions with just a ping or message. I also had a couple of medical dictionaries when growing up and spanked an A1 in WASSCE's Biology. That explains the analysis and all these contributes to me having an A+ in womanology (apologies to D'banj). Don't run o, most of them are from mere reading tongue tongue tongue

That picture you put up there really cracked me up. The caption should be " YOU DON ENTER ONE CHANCE".
Re: SOLVED! by Stegomiah: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
LePrezident:

You right though
The muscle wall of the vagina is elastic
That's why it can accommodate a baby's head
But 9 inches?
Only few can accommodate such

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by Lily4star(f): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

grin grin grin grin grin. Funny you lily4star. You know the woman body is a science on its own that needs to be studied in order to know what you are up against when the time comes otherwise, one is going to do a very shoddy job. Moreover, 4 of my friends are medical doctors so I can easily ask basic questions with just a ping or message. I also had a couple of medical dictionaries when growing up and spanked an A1 in WASSCE's Biology. That explains the analysis and all these contributes to me having an A+ in womanology (apologies to D'banj). Don't run o, most of them are from mere reading tongue tongue tongue

That picture you put up there really cracked me up. The caption should be " YOU DON ENTER ONE CHANCE".

Now I see, WOMANOLOGIST , I didn't even know all that seriously, your description sounded very sure like you knew what you were saying, I'm still running tho
Re: SOLVED! by Stegomiah: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lezprezident, Randy91
The rate at which una dey attack the Op
Makes me think
Una get eraser size joystick

Just kidding

His story seems consistent to me
I don't understand why he has to tell us how much he earns but if he shared screenshot of his acct balance to prove doubters wrong
I guess you guys should give the op a slack

For the guyz saying gals love big cassava
What do you want us to like

His case is rare, it's like a once in a lifetime privilege, so am not surprised he got pms from females
Many want to really see it
Its the type they donate to a museum or something after the individual has passed

Op, you don't owe anyone explanations joor, enjoy your life and dickson.... You a celeb here already

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lily4star:

Now I see, WOMANOLOGIST , I didn't even know all that seriously, your description sounded very sure like you knew what you were saying, I'm still running tho
I have not denied that I know what I am saying grin. Did you watch any match today?
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
whywhyogun should be on this thread arguing, this is the kind of thread he/she likes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
LePrezident:

Why should I free him? Are you his accomplice?

Dude, you are being tediously repetitive like a scratched record. Back your assertion up with evidence.
Re: SOLVED! by Lily4star(f): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

I have not denied that I know what I am saying grin. Did you watch any match today?

United and its a good feeling Liverpool just lost but the question is can we beat city away?
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Stegomiah:
Lezprezident, Randy91
The rate at which una dey attack the Op
Makes me think
Una get eraser size joystick

Just kidding

His story seems consistent to me
I don't understand why he has to tell us how much he earns but if he shared screenshot of his acct balance to prove doubters wrong
I guess you guys should give the op a slack

For the guyz saying gals love big cassava
What do you want us to like

His case is rare, it's like a once in a lifetime privilege, so am not surprised he got pms from females
Many want to really see it
Its the type they donate to a museum or something after the individual has passed

Op, you don't owe anyone explanations joor, enjoy your life and dickson.... You a celeb here already

.....goan concentrate on ur WASSCE, u still ve 5 more papers to write...##Heediat
Re: SOLVED! by LePrezident(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
daylyt:

Dude, you are being tediously repetitive like a scratched record. Back your assertion up with evidence.

Lol jokes, I should back it up parce que vous me payerez? If you have refused to read all I've posted there and you choose to believe him then ton tasse de thé... Votre ignorance délibérée est nauséeuse.
Re: SOLVED! by fr3do(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
This is a non-issue!

To solve your size problem, get a p3nis ring, put it on and when thrusting make sure you don't exceed it.

To tame your hyperactive libido maasturbate but make sure you arrive slowly over time.

Abi, this thread na to bait the females.
Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lily4star:

United and its a good feeling Liverpool just lost but the question is can we beat city away?
Hmmm.Man U will need experienced hands to do that not these young boys with just energy. Moreover, this year's premier league is just so tough and too close. MOU would have allowed Tottenham beat him later on so as to challenge Chelsea for the title but Man U need a top 4 finish as well. Everything is just so complex.
Re: SOLVED! by Lily4star(f): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

Hmmm.Man U will need experienced hands to do that not these young boys with just energy. Moreover, this year's premier league is just so tough and too close. MOU would have allowed Tottenham beat him later on so as to challenge Chelsea for the title but Man U need a top 4 finish as well. Everything is just so complex.

Sincerely the only road to the CL is winning the Europa League, cos after city we still have to play Tottenham, Arsenal and Southampton all away. Mtcheee
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Has the Op carried his pictures? Why now? So the problem has been solved sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Instagram Slayqueen Shocks Her Followers With Nude Video Of Her Ass / Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning / I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.