Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) (55629 Views)

Tacha: Why Teebillz And I Parted Ways / Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways / Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by SIRmanjar(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
hefelove:

only if u know the amount of money wizkid was bringing in for Banky W before he left EME u won't say this, yet banky w still let wizkid go
Thats wot am saying hadid bin adewale gold and lil kesh were raking in a lot of money like dem baddo sneh wouldn't have just let them go like dat..don't forget Banky dint just let wizkid go easily,dey had small issues before he left..wizkid left to open his own label.Banky dint just free him..So in other words Mr adekunle WACK! na why baddo free am.
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by donblade85555(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
0b10010011:
I still use to wonder how both make good partners!

One produces very good music with contents while the other solely makes noise on beats

It's been a combo waiting to collapse right from time.

Light has nothing to do with darkness, like wise Good music should not abide with Noise.
and that noise maker made you to know adekunle gold today.. People like una nor dae ever dae great full

2 Likes

Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by Krisddon: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
lifestyle1:
We should commend adekunle gold for staying up till now.

Ybnl and adekunle gold kind of music are not compatible.

Please when is that other girl in ybnl contract expiring ?

I tells u! grin grin
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by omgismholly(f): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
sheyilaw05:
tank u my brother.was lookin for d album foto in my gallery.
all dis yeye bloggers n deir stories undecided
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by alowonle02(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Have known this before now, Adekunle Gold next album would be Fuji Hip Pop. This guy and Olamide are not compatible.
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by Krisddon: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Still a speculation. Anyway, good for him. If he had left before singing "Ariwo" People would have insinuated he was referring to Olamide.
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by wristbangle: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Never knew Gold is under YNBL contract as his genre of music is completely difference from the rest of the crew.

I support the move for him to have his own record label.
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by Themandator: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
hefelove:

we talking Nigeria u talking American, u don't even have any Nigerian ti compare with, Lil kesh is doing very well on his own even though he his body and soul in still in YBNL

Kesh is not on his own.....using 10,500 naira to register a business name doesn't mean anything. ...structure ...does that yogi have a business structure complete with producers and masters, sound engineers...make I stop here.

Kayswitch opened one business name, producrepublic or, so but you and I knows he feeds and clothes only because he is Dbanj brother and not product nonsense.

A business name is like opening an email account, just 10,500. .....when you wake up and go sit in ola studio in one corner of his apartment and nod head to beats and then one is given to you to voice over , you come dey claim label boss
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by Themandator: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

There are reasons why Tiwa prefers to remain in Mavin. One, Mavin is probably the stongest record label in Nigeria and she is a woma (no offence to feminists).

A woman runs Ebony life tv ...she is there because she understands the concept of branding and the value of freedom to focus on lyrics and the limelight and allow others worry about government agents, publicity , sound engineering etc and when to put out album and when not.
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by Afam4eva(m): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Themandator:

A woman runs Ebony life tv ...she is there because she understands the concept of branding and the value of freedom to focus on lyrics and the limelight and allow others worry about government agents, publicity , sound engineering etc and when to put out album and when not.

Of course there exceptions to the rule and Mo Abudu is one. I can assure you that if Tiwa was a man, she would have floated her own record label.
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by Themandator: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Chai!This man u mess up big time,u call me son like say u wan lecture me on de matta come mention im correct song,just for you to mention pick up de call..Ohk how many years ur ever green song last?Dat song no last reach 3months na,and my ex and sum pipul hate dat song like shiit.

Sorry about the son thing ...it was not intend and I tried editing it,afterwards. ....Now to ,Pick up. ......it is going to be with us for a long time because it ministers to some people's experience....I don go wedding tire and I never marry ....it is a prayer of desperation......after enumerating some of his lack , he turns to the only person capable of resolving them in his favour , baba God.

As for him correct song, I can't relate to Sade I am not Yoruba ....Being a winners I am trying to get some Yoruba language into, my brain

Evergreen is not underlined by the numbers of likes it gets out there. ....I don't like , tuface , African queen and never played it by myself or downloaded it but it is an evergreen........I don't fancy Dbanj Oliver Twist but it is said to be a classic.

Amongst contemporary artist, some of my evergreen includes , pop something by Dr Sid , over the moon by dr Sid ....I can,listen to over the moon in the company of my wife , any other evening with or without wine
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by Themandator: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

Of course there exceptions to the rule and Mo Abudu is one. I can assure you that if Tiwa was a man, she would have floated her own record label.

If she wasn't getting value for her contract she would have floated a label even if it means having the studio ina corner of her bedroom like is the case with many of the so called labels in Nigeria...it is just a MacBook and soundcard

Tiwa went to a music school, knows the business of record label ownership but is signed to Don jazzy because, branding is everything. Imagine Tiwa strolling ion to receive an award alone and same Tiwa strolling with ten artist...it is a big family and faults are easily forgotten because of one person in your camp
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by Themandator: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Thats wot am saying hadid bin adewale gold and lil kesh were raking in a lot of money like dem baddo sneh wouldn't have just let them go like dat..don't forget Banky dint just let wizkid go easily,dey had small issues before he left..wizkid left to open his own label.Banky dint just free him..So in other words Mr adekunle WACK! na why baddo free am.

The guy is not WACK. He is more likely to perform in a state function , billionaires events like weddings and birthdays before Ola. ....Ola appeals to streets and Street don't pay for shows ....dem dey jump fence enter
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by chichigal(f): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
I thought Lil Kesh had left YBNL....
wats d full meaning of YBNL pls?
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by Afam4eva(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Themandator:

If she wasn't getting value for her contract she would have floated a label even if it means having the studio ina corner of her bedroom like is the case with many of the so called labels in Nigeria...it is just a MacBook and soundcard

Tiwa went to a music school, knows the business of record label ownership but is signed to Don jazzy because, branding is everything. Imagine Tiwa strolling ion to receive an award alone and same Tiwa strolling with ten artist...it is a big family and faults are easily forgotten because of one person in your camp
Like i said, the main reason why you would find musicians in the caliber of Tiwa Savage and Iyanya in Mavin is because Mavin is one of the few labels with a structure. The same cannot be said of Olamide's label. So, it's understandable if Adekunle Gold leaves.
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by beesyb(f): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
lifestyle1:
We should commend adekunle gold for staying up till now.

Ybnl and adekunle gold kind of music are not compatible.

Please when is that other girl in ybnl contract expiring ?

This is his best decision ever. Sticking with the label would have inhibited his auspucious career.Not that YBNL isnt on the right track, but kunle belongs to a track enroute a different destination accompanied,championed,or mentored by a different breed of singers. This has always been my assertion
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by Beedude(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Smellymouth:
I hope he knows what he is doing..

Same thing Lil kesh did.. I wud have advise him to grab the required expertise that will make him last longer in the Nigerian music industry from his label(YBNL)..
Adekunle is a more talented artist than kesh (no comparism). Tu face left kennis music and did exploit... He doesnt need to settle for less, moreover he wont die in ybnl. life goes on . we can only wish him success
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by hefelove(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
SIRmanjar:

I just dey laugh here
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by ericmor: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Smellymouth:
I hope he knows what he is doing..

Same thing Lil kesh did.. I wud have advise him to grab the required expertise that will make him last longer in the Nigerian music industry from his label(YBNL)..

Nonody is doing anything, it is just Olamide way. He only sign actist for a particular Yr which a Yr or two and let them go and esterblish themselves when their contract expire rather than holding them down n milking them

1 Like

Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by crowntoro(f): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
chichigal:
wats d full meaning of YBNL pls?
Yahoo Boy No Laptop
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by SIRmanjar(m): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Themandator:

The guy is not WACK. He is more likely to perform in a state function , billionaires events like weddings and birthdays before Ola. ....Ola appeals to streets and Street don't pay for shows ....dem dey jump fence enter
I disagree with you.street pay pass for shows even for album sale..Ohk artiste dem wey no be street,artiste like bez,praise,timi dakolo and co..How many shows dem dey see in a year?Even if dem manage see how many pipu dey go watch?

But all badoo shows be like where dem dey celebrate new yam festival..All im shows na Hot beans not only badoos show other street artiste dem follow.
Finally dignitaries listens to badoos song more dan adewale golds song..When badoo and don jazzy get beef,who settle dem kwanta?Dangote the richest black man..How im take Sabi badoo if im no dey jam him musik.
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by wolework: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
us and canada bank transfer, and cc top up, you can ad up on bbm is D611D5A6 you dont have to pay me up front....
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by AJJ17(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Adekunle Gold blew under YBNL. Those now saying they are not compatible should just shut the fvck up.Na who sabi Adekunle Gold before? If he is going to leave YBNL its cool but he should be wise enough to leave without rancour.You don't bite the finger that fed you no matter what.
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by anigbajumo(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
MykOnyxo:

you are right bro... Maximum is just 2 years.. And if u blow your choice and if u no blow na your hand.... Chinko Ekun, Lil Kesh all are example

Lie,Vicktoh is still in ybnl nd he has been there b4 kesh nd adekunle..
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
anigbajumo:

Lie,Vicktoh is still in ybnl nd he has been there b4 kesh nd adekunle..
no vex...
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by chichigal(f): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
crowntoro:
Yahoo Boy No Laptop
thanks
Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by MarkEndowed: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
angry

Re: Have Adekunle Gold & Olamide Parted Ways? (see Details) by chichigal(f): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
crowntoro:
Yahoo Boy No Laptop
thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) / Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.