Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

How To Be A Successful Student Before Gaining Admission In Nigerian Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Be A Successful Student Before Gaining Admission In Nigerian Universities (648 Views)

How To Become A More Successful Student / Seven Skills You Can Learn As A Student Before Resumption / I Wrote UTME 12 Times Before Gaining Admission - OAU Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Successful Student Before Gaining Admission In Nigerian Universities by bonezworld(m): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2017
I am thinking about writing a book.The book title would be "university life 101". I would tell jambites and secondary school students about the kind of exposure on campus nobody would happily tell them about because they are afraid of what you would think..let me give you a hint about my own personal experience. When I freshly got admission I got a lot of advice's from people.some said I needed to change my whole wardrobe so I can attract girls which is some how a lie. Just be a brilliant student and that problem would be halfly solved but I am not saying you should go to school because of relationships,Save that money so you can use it to buy books because whether you like it or not you must purchase some lecturers books.its a must if you care to know.some said Benue State University is all about flexing but I changed my mindset when I wrote my first test.The lecturer so twisted the question to an extent that it felt like I had never attended any of his classes...this would only happen to you when you don't read and you feel like school is all about flexing but that very day I changed my mindset.as a guy,stay away from girls that don't like attending classes but prefer to hang with you at parks in school.they buy you food and spend money on you and you feel it ends there.Just get prepared,you would do their assignments for them and also write tests for them.stay away from friends that always talk about "make we go dey well".Dey well is all about buying you a lot of drinks and sometimes weed for free for you instead of you being in class.last last,don't date an unserious year one girl,you would carry her whole school burden on your head.You would do all her assignments.When troubles comes like you are caught teaching her in an exam,she might narrowly excape while you would dance to the music you didnt play.I would personnaly dedicate one chapter to be written by my boss :Slim Meyo]...all the guys advice backfired on me like its nothing but am wiser now sha.watch out for the book by BONEZ:Ephraim Kuhe]
check out my blog at http://bonezworld..com

Re: How To Be A Successful Student Before Gaining Admission In Nigerian Universities by bonezworld(m): 2:30am On Apr 26, 2017
oya na

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Eslip Reprint / ABUAD Admission Screening Form For UTME And Direct Entry Is Out - 2017/18 /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.