Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

How To Become A More Successful Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Become A More Successful Student (11792 Views)

7 Applications That Will Make You A Successful Student / Top 5 Successful Student Habits / Becoming A Successful Student Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A More Successful Student by Nobody: 6:35am On May 10, 2019
1. Always Surround Yourself with the Right People
Surround yourself with serious people with High Ambitions in life, always make friends with the right people. Make sure you are living in an environment that allows you to study without distractions when you need to.

Share a room or house with students who are even more bookish than you. The studious habits of more serious scholars had a positive impact on the grades of their less academically-inclined house-mates.

2. Keep studies as your priority
To become a successful student you must not ignore your studies and you must Keep studies on the topmost priority list. Managing time for friends, relatives, and family is also important but not by ignoring your studies because what you have learned will remain lifelong with you. You should never neglect the time which is meant for your studies. Always strive to acquire more knowledge

3. Time Management
You Must Be punctual always. Time Management is a must in a students’ life. The purpose of time management is to enable them to do more and better work in less time. Always remember successful students or the students who want to be successful in life manage their time so that they can easily have time to study as well as to play.

4. Do not spend much time on social media.
Do not spend all your time on social media , by doing that, it will help you concentrate more on your studies.

5. Avoid Distractions
Always try and get rid of meaningless distractions that come in between your studies. Always keep your goal in mind and work accordingly as it saves your precious time.

Source :

https://www.dailynewser.com/2019/05/10/how-to-become-a-more-successful-student/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by choky26(m): 11:07am On May 10, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by Mopolchi: 11:07am On May 10, 2019
Just study hard.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:07am On May 10, 2019
shocked shocked

Education in Nigeria is scam

After all the reading and cramming ...you discover it's all been years of time wasting and mere mental exercise.

Make money like Ned Nwoko and you can enjoy fresh
Kpekus like that of Regina

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:07am On May 10, 2019
shocked cool
Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by Nobody: 11:08am On May 10, 2019
Thanks for the tips.

For those interested in studying digital marketing, check my signature below
Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by rockstar27(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2019
thanks
first to comment!!
Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by bush112(m): 11:09am On May 10, 2019
Rubbish
Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by ayomide8990(m): 11:10am On May 10, 2019
Love this one
Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by Guapismo: 11:10am On May 10, 2019
I don't follow all these rules, I just do my thing, and I'm on a strong First Class

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by kennyjam: 11:11am On May 10, 2019
good
Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by iffydave: 11:18am On May 10, 2019
School life is cool

Make money uploading and viewing pictures, to register check my signature

Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by jericco1(m): 11:20am On May 10, 2019
nice tips
Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by captainbangz: 11:21am On May 10, 2019
Guapismo:
I don't follow all that's rules, I just do my thing, and I'm on a strong First Class
are you sure?

5 Likes

Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by rxmusa(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2019
Life is not all about book or qualifications. Learn and engage in other productive things

1 Like

Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2019
Guapismo:
I don't follow all that's rules, I just do my thing, and I'm on a strong First Class
Yh bro.
There is no laid down rule to be a successful student. All those highlighted above can only make you pass exams. Now being a successful student is far from passing exams.
What made A pass might make B fail. You just have to discover and keep developing ur self.

One size cap dont fit all good heads

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by adeniyi3971(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2019
Above all, be successful that's all that matters

1 Like

Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by muhammed50(m): 12:12pm On May 10, 2019
Guapismo:
It's obvious with your poor english!

5 Likes

Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by Onigbindemmd: 12:54pm On May 10, 2019
muhammed50:

Stop that,y must you expose him
Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 1:09pm On May 10, 2019
muhammed50:

let it be known to you that grammar has nothing to do with first class. #something I have seen
Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by qanda: 1:31pm On May 10, 2019
Ok
Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by Guapismo: 2:20pm On May 10, 2019
muhammed50:
It was a mistake, not that I didn't know the right word

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by TRAVEL101(m): 2:39pm On May 10, 2019
Nice write up

Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by muhammed50(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2019
AbbeyvanPersie:
let it be known to you that grammar has nothing to do with first class. #something I have seen
Oh really??
Someone with a first class isn't loud with his achievement

1 Like

Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by KingLennon(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2019
Just read wide, read anything readable. A day shouldn't pass without reading even one chapter. The greatest bits of knowlege I have today is from books.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by Mohammed5525: 8:28pm On May 10, 2019
TRAVEL101:
Nice write up
. BUZZ

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name The Seven Brave Hunters In D O Fagunwa's Book / 2021 Admission Cut Off Marks: JAMB To Determine Candidates’ Fate Today / NUC Approves 29 New Programmes For Federal University, Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.