Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions (71985 Views)

Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by flyca: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
She is fexible enough to train as a professional gymnast.
How I wish the country will identify and train her for Olympics!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by ElsonMorali: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
She's pretty and obviously very flexible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by originalKsp(m): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by emotions1: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Miss Twister....

Go to the outside world and improve on what u have.......

you need more practice and teachings because from the look of things u are still learning.....

wish u all the best....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by abtallest24(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
If dis girl fvck person ..
na die b dat oooo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by queenbetsy(f): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
interesting....
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Hades2016(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Michellla:
I can do this too
let's see a picture of you doing it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Aburi001: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
Badt bigga grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by kingsman66(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dionnetech:
Who put that Emoji

the heart of men is evil

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
It is called "Contortionism" my dear razz, uneducated and unschooled nairalanders.

Dictionary:

con·tor·tion·ist
kənˈtôrSHənəst/
noun

an entertainer who twists and bends their body into strange and unnatural positions.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by originalKsp(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Michellla:
I can do this too
Remember today is sunday oo grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by bodyandmindspa(f): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nice one but interested in her bum anyway

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Kingpee2(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
toothman1990:

May be she is possess or what?........I think u are observing d yash ma broda
so because she is flexible now means she is possessed ,Nigerians and their thoughts shaa.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by nwakaibeya1: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
John 5,30>Today is another Sunday of history & geography teaching & fashion sermons,stories upon stories that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by comedy, story telling pastors&prophets for spiritually blind Bornagain followers & church goers?bornagains & church goers enjoy it & continue to shout go deeper, prophesy, pastor ride on & after all the razzmatazz, you still remain in evil family&occult wickedness & evil marine bondages&can't sleep at night& witches & wizards feast on them without mercy and evil neighbors and landlords and evil people can't fear you because you have no power& pastors &prophets &apostles continue to use bornagains& church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment & liberation&most importantly give followers PEACE that ,Jesus Christ promised to give to those who come to him?Again see Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself &Seek for unbelievable power and receive it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE & THE POWER THAT BE &this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim Bornagain without spiritual wisdom &spiritual eyes & unbelievable power & they hate change &new truth&revelation of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing in the Bible but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God of Jesus Christ is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always &devils children hate change,especially the ones masquerading as BORNAGAINS who hate truth&good change with passion& pretend, they are those we call human CHAMELEONS,we have spoken again & those who have ear let them hear &investigate from JESUS CHRIST if indeed they know JESUSCHRIST #who can battle with God of justice & the power that be?remember this is authority & truth&revelation& power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsory that you must embrace&believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as this is not like conventional bornagain &bornagain in vogue #NO & NEVER, Our own is accept the truth or perish,we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth&revelation,hence almost everyone claims to be bornagain,the same way many people claimed to know GOD more than JESUSCHRIST when Christ came before and do the forget the fact that Power talks and not empty critics and the confidence of a wise person is look before you leap Mathew 13,13-14

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by godquality: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
lol ashawo. See your first thought... grin cheesy na the nacking you dey think of atik ? Rudeboy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by maestroz: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:

...she go just twist the p*nis

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Dionnetech: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
vaseline crew spotted
Vaseline shocked shocked when i get wife for house

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Dionnetech: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
bodyandmindspa:
Nice one but interested in her bum anyway
are u into girls?? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Brytaboss: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
So what's unusual....

Who no fit doam
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
martineverest:
Contortionist

??

Or do you want to say Conformomist

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by seguno2: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:

Is that why you set up studentpady.com?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by toprealman: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Difference between typically average African talent and their western counterpart. Bae, you still need training to process your "gift/talent" to a marketable level. Right now you are still crude and unrefined......some work will be just fine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by DanseMacabre(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Quite pretty too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dionnetech:
are u into girls?? shocked
Maybe forget which gender he or she is playing today grin
Was thinking the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by axortedbabe(f): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
elkraune:
so should we fry beans?
kipkwayet my fren..wetin b every time fry beans fry beans.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by seguno2: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
davtosh:
??

Always remember to use google.
It costs nothing but saves you from plenty embarrassment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by iluvpomo(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
I better not talk wetin de for my mind because I go church today

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:

You talk my mind make she cum be the one on top. Hmmmm make I no talk again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dionnetech:

Vaseline shocked shocked when i get wife for house
You're married? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by martineverest(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
davtosh:

??

no sir.... Check the meaning of contortionist
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
seguno2:

Always remember to use google.
It costs nothing but saves you from plenty embarrassment.

grin why e come pain u like this no be yoke I dey yoke ?

Conformomist dey Dico ?

Take am easy o

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.